Well that sucked!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Didn't even last 20 minutes in the battle arena this time... I guess I'm not using the right strategy... or maybe there are too many stronger players? :p

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Who killed you?

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe I did! But this not place to point fingers LOL... You know that Breakfast, BTW wasn't me..

4. Slouch

Slouch New Member

I lasted longer than that but, as usual, I got ganged up on by four Vikings working together. So much for the fun of individual achievement in the Arena...

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Your Rank is 103!

USS Enterprise has killed oHpLZwHybOtHEr

IYAOYAS CVN65 attacked oHpLZwHybOtHEr and won
    3 hours ago
    305 wins against since arena start

USS Enterprise attacked oHpLZwHybOtHEr and won
    3 hours ago
    319 wins against since arena start

USS Enterprise attacked oHpLZwHybOtHEr and lost
    3 hours ago
    62 losses against since arena start

IYAOYAS CVN65 attacked oHpLZwHybOtHEr and lost
    3 hours ago
    43 losses against since arena start

Gang up lol.
    Did it right that time.
    Unlike first time my D stance expired and didn't check back till about 30 seconds before I could re enter.
    Even then it was attack attack attack,stop,attack attack....D stance is back.

Attacks 197
    Kills 0
    Wins 498
    Losses 819
    Biggest Attack 1,821,150 damage

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Was it high levels that ganged you?
    If so then this is why search should get restricted to the lower and mid levels per network.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1 IYAOYAS CVN65
    2 USS Enterprise

Go figure.......oh well...congrats 6x in a row.

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i would like to say CONGRATS to all that actually participated and that it was good to see more active people playing this time

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Well said Larry, I too would like to congratulate all who participated.

There did seem to be a lot more active players this time and it made the arena go waaaaayy faster than usual....it was very refreshing

10. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

It was fun while it lasted. Sadly, the ending came with 3 players with huge health tag teaming me. Yes, it was a tag team. All 3 at once. My feed shows it. And I was a fairly active player for my higher level (which nobody should know, since its concealed, right?)

Still, I got more levels in a few hours than I would in a normal week, so I will be back. But the idea of this being an "individual" contest is dead, in my mind. I guess I need some partners in there.

Anyone want to bet that Bully, who has some of the most health outside of the Arena, finishes top 3?

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So it was high levels ganging you?
    If it was then this just furthers my point that a high level gang is unstoppable and shouldn't be allowed the search option.

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Facebook or myspace? Bully? no such thing

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Bully as in Bully Thor.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would prefer not to provide specifics. That being said, I was attacked by 5 players that finished outside of the top 100. 2 of them only attacked me a couple of times, 2 of them attacked me 100 times, and I suicided myself against the last player that had 400 attacks against me so that no one would get my health award. I hate to say this, but I do not believe that this was a coordinated attack, and I do not believe that it had anything to do with the search feature (although I did find out after the fact that my profile was not as "secret" as I thought it would be...)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well the one u suicided on got the reward.

16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

and he did admit the search had nothing to do with his being attacked

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Said he didn't BELIEVE it was...it "could" have been.

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

he also said his profile wasnt as secret as he thought so odds are the search didnt play a factor in his being attacked

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? That's interesting, I thought I saw in another post a while ago if you suicided, the player you suicided on would not get the health award... Is that just a rumor? I guess it doesn't really matter, if someone is beating you to death, I guess that they deserve it...

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh they get it.
    You could kill yourself on a inactive and the inactive would gain the health reward.
    Only way to stop your attackers from getting it is to try and knock yourself out on someone else.