Battle Arena - A big mistake in the system

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Shadowmaster, Aug 9, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

I like yer thinking..

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

lol i know what you mean about the kill sniping haha and i know we couldnt get EVERYONE on board but i could get a few at least and that would still leave a lot more to see how things play out

3. Bill Singletary

Bill Singletary New Member

Only top level players have a chance of winning. The same person 2 times in a row, Bull that really sucks!

4. Maler

Maler Member

well, maybe that's because they have a larger pool of stamina they can use and are more willing to invest money into the game;)

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

guess it depends on ones definition of "top level"....Ive seen many diff players win arenas whos levels differ by multiples of a thousand.

I would also venture to guess that in most cases the higher levels are just a wee bit more dedicated...hence their higher level

6. Bill Singletary

Bill Singletary New Member

more dedicated LOL that's funny. I've played everyday at least 8hrs. per how much more do I need? hahahahahahaha roflmao

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

How long have u been playing 8 hrs a day? It takes most a very long time to achieve their high levels.....If u have been playing as long as they have and for 8 hrs a day and are not a high level....your doing something wrong. Dedicated does not only mean how much or how long u play...it can mean much more than that depending on what it is your trying to achieve.

Like I said previously....There has been a very wide range of levels that have been successful in most if not all the arenas, but it takes a solid strategy, dedication, a lil help and even some luck, winning an arena is anything but easy

8. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

there's a lot of truth to that, i often wonder just how they manage to consistently play so much. idk, it'd seem they'd need to average playing about 12 hours a day, every day, for 2-3 years.

but anyhow, i have a brave and cunning plan that cannot fail. why not two level-based arenas? divide it up around 2000, or maybe 2500 or 3000.