Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

This was Slaughter Arena 4 on Myspace
    Attacks 125,346
    Kills 200
    Wins 117,749
    Losses 9,876
    Biggest Attack 14,515,844 damage

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Battle arena i loved it and came in top 20 3rd time in a row from over 1200 entries
    i did 21 levels as i wanted to burn stam and see how many levels i could get

Your Rank is 19!

Attacks 24,370
    Kills 20
    Wins 22,850
    Losses 2,722
    Biggest Attack 3,080,031 damage

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

the only thing i see needs changing is you should have limited amount of attacks on someone before you can get the deathblow
    as someone chains it down to have it stolen by a stronger player at the end
    theres an advantage to the higher player getting the final blow without doing anything so make it limited amount of attacks needed to get it

4. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

I am with you on this even though I am a notorious deathblow stealer (reminder to self use this name in the next areana)

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

how can you limit attacks, if someone takes another player down to the wire, and then max's attacks and then can not deliver the death blow, that sounds alittle odd to say the least

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

?????

I took it as having a MINIMAL number of attacks on a player before able to strike the death blow.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

correct Lord i ment a minimal amount of attacks needed on the target to get the death blow so no stealers
    although its part of the game but higher stronger player has an advange as once they jump in at the end u dont stand a chance

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lolol if you use that name u be taken out im shure lol

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

you miss read it linda

10. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

This game is not all about whose bigger and stronger. Its about who is strategic.. Lower levels adavantage are steals.. No matter what, kills will be stolen. I get them stolen but i go for kills when everyone is sleeping.. So if your playing at peak hour, your probably going to get it stolen. I dont agree with minimal attacks for deathblow.. IF this is an all out killing arena there should be no restrictions and rules.

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Higher levels do have an advantage as there attack strength is greater we just seen it in this lastest battle
    if you chain someone down a big player jumps in and gets the kill you cant attack at all we seen this happen
    if the minimum attacks were introduced say 50 attacks then they wont be able to just do 5-10 at the end

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

by the way latest BA

Your Rank is 17!
    Profile: TEFAL

Attacks 11,894
    Kills 6
    Wins 10,539
    Losses 2,179
    Biggest Attack 3,328,635 damage

The Protector likes this.
  13. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

I agree with the need for minimal number of attacks on a target, bit like how it is done with a boss battle. I had many kills stolen and it becomes frustrating. I had my 10th kill in a row stolen and my laptop almost went through the window. Yeah ok, got a temper like a bear with a sore head :mad: It is not strategy to steal a kill, a lot can depend on someones internet speed as well as how much damage they can do coming down to those final remnants of health, and of course luck. I have heard a lot of players complaining about stolen kills and will only result in driving drive people from playing.

A novel idea would be that since BA is run totally separate, (although the rewards get added to your normal profile), what if everyone started with the exact same statistics. They improve those statistics depending on their BA achievements. Then there is no high level advantage in this area of the game, which I'm sure wasn't set up to simply give more bonuses to higher levels. This way everyone has equal opportunity to achieve in BA.

14. alka

alka Banned

Great idea and I couldn't agree more in a level playing field, although I can't see the higher levels agreeing as they stand to lose big time. There might also be a chance more lower players would invest in UN's as they would have a better chance of winning the BA.
    As far as minimal attacks go, this would penalise players with low stamina. Many players might qualify for the kill and only one person will get it, so a player with low stamina will be prevented from building health wasted trying to get a legit kill!

15. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

apparently you didnt read the battle arena help guide...

Friends
    -Contact friends and coordinate attacks, share target names and find them using the find interface located at the top of the fight list.
    -Don't waste alot of stamina on multi-attacking one healthy target only to get the kill stolen, a flurry of attacks timed right can result in better kill opportunities.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  16. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yeah but you got to keep tapping alot of mobs to see if there going down meaning u loose health everytime you do this
    and theres alot of mobs in the beginning so you cant sit and click everyone to see whos low
    you have to take chances go for the chain down and kill as not everyone is looking all the time

17. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

If everyone did that then there would be 1200 people left at the end of 3 days. If you are level 750 it stands to reason you would have more than 50 stamina. Why shouldn't the people who do the work rather than those that sit back and accept reward for doing sweet fa get rewarded. I have seen people in the last 50 who haven't even made an attack. That's a joke don't join if you don't want to put the effort in. There should be a minimum number of attacks for one to get a look in on the rewards otherwise they are disqualified and some poor bugga who at least made an effort can receive the gf and xp.

18. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

Alright lets say we do implement your 50 minimum attacks.. thats not going to guarantee your kills not being stolen.. So there is absolutely no point of it. Like i said kills will always be stolen and there is nothing you can do about it. Its all luck who hits higher and hits at the right time. So live with it

19. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

Wow, gotta say that ones who protest are either the ones who continually gain from the current rules, or sit and do nothing. Same thing. As I said you should have to expend a certain amount of stamina in the arena to be eligible for the end rewards. That is certainly not 50, it would be more like 1000, if you cant meet that then you shouldn't be involved. If there were rewards of stamina included in the kills then this would also be an incentive. But please don't drag your negative scenarios into this magicalblow.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks.

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Health isnt cut every six hours....just after the first 6 hours of inactivity. But it should be cut more often. There is a wide array of start times that should suit everybody in the world. The problem is that players are just signing up with no intent of actually playing and performing better than those who actually participate. Obviously the intent of the arena was a fight to the finish not do nothing and hope to place well.