KANO stop being so stingy on the hunter challenges

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hank Kershell, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

I am on the Midgard - Godly Trials - Hunter Challenge I am doing it for the 31st time, 516 arrows so far and only 4 favor point payouts the whole time, not only is that way less than 2%, I have not had one for 8 levels over 125 arrows, if that isn't bad enough I always buy favor points, also I am getting no payouts way above the 25% I am suppose to, instead of getting me to buy more favor points, you will make me quit, and your loyalty program is a joke, I spend $200.00 and I don't even get enough points for an Eclipse Knight, that is horrid, this stinginess really became much more apparent to me in the last couple weeks, up until that point everything seemed to be as advertised, the loyalty program has always been bad for paying players, no wonder the non paying players laugh at us, SMH :mad:

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hello Hank,

If you contact support we can better support your issue than the forum: http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/

The Hunter Challenges are not us being stingy, the FP reward is a random chance and is not throttled or forced one way or another, it is by the chance stated in the rewards. If it is coming out less than the percentage stated then you may just be hitting a string of bad luck but as with chance you will likely hit on a string of good luck as well.

But please write in so we can better respond to your feedback and concerns.

3. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

thanks will try, also look at your loyalty point structure for those of us who purchase large amounts of Favor Points, we deserve VIP treatment, I hardly call what we get on large favor point purchases VIP treatment. you go to Vegas the guy playing $100 a hand blacjack player gets taken care of way better (rewards) than the nickle slot player and they should

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's a 2% chance per arrow.Still,that does seem way off.

5. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i to get more misses then hits frustrating waiting 4 hours for an arrow only to get squat defiantly think the % need adjusting even if its just to get the minimum drop would be better than nothing :(

6. I think that if you purchase an arrow/shot then you should always get a hit payout, it doesn't have to be the larger one it just has to be any (It's a risk you take) but you could spend 3 dj/fp's on a calender door and definitely be rewarded a payout so why should those be different? :)

7. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

just to update everyone I have done the calendar 3 more times, and still no single hit payouts, I am sick spending all this money on this game and KANO not doing jack, this is beyond lame to go almost 200 arrows, buying favor points and KANO can't cough up even 1 single hit payout, just embarrassing, I am not spending anymore money on this game until I see something from KANO that actually gives real rewards to players that spend money, this game has totally taken advantage of my wallet without KANO chipping in anything. if I buy 200.00 worth of favor points KANO won't even give me enough loyalty points to buy a lousy Eclipse Knight give me a break, that is beyond stingy

8. kayjay

kayjay Guest

its all on the luck of the draw i understand how you feel i wait 4 hours for an arrow to get nothing over and over again not much one can do about it unfortunately as for the loyalty points that we can do nothing about either its been setup that way from day 1 ive had make sure i did my gamer points daily and done surveys till i was sick of the damn things to get favor points and they dont payout as the offer says as well more like 1 in 6 payout like the offer quotes to get my level high enough for the eclipse knight

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am pretty lucky , wish it translated to a real lotto :) but I will take it for now :)

10. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

loyalty points yes you can, lets say it is the Diamond Level instead of 4x you double them and give 8x for any 50.00 or 100.00 favor point purchases and triple them and give 12x on any 200.00 purchases, big deal if you give someone 14,400 loyalty points for a 200.00 purchase, so they can get 2 Eclipse Knights instead of one? actually that still isn't that great but at least it shows they are trying to reward paying players

11. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

finally after 223 arrows

Single Hit Payout:
    5 FP's
    19000 XP

12. Wow that's a lot of arrows, I've never ever known it be that low, I guess it's a game of probability and some luck lol

13. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

funny thin is i get the big reward 5 favor point one only 2 to 3 times in all 20 times (GAMES) i have to complete . that happens to me in all 3 games i play..i thought this is normal

14. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

i only get 2 or 3 rewards out of my 20games i'm not sure how many arrows that is i have never counted but i'm sure that's about how many it is for me also..it is that way in all 3 games i play.. vikings ...pirates and zombie slayers

15. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As Kendall has mentioned earlier in this thread, the rewards are random, so it is unfortunately possible to go a while without receiving payouts, especially the lower percentage ones. You can see what the percentages are in "Single Hit Payout" window in the game screen.

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I do not find them stingy lol

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

if all youre looking for is favor point payouts then increase your chances by doing the early hunter challenge...i forget exactly which one it is but its the the first one that has the 2% chance at a payout, the arrows regen in an hour and you can complete one a day. i was doing that for the longest time and you get a lot more fps that way. i stopped doing that one when i reached better challenges with great weapon/warrior rewards and huge chunks of exp. fps are hard to come by for a reason and in my opinion ANY extra fps i get at any time for whatever reason always brings a smile to my face. youre better off expecting not to get them so youre pleasantly surprised when you do. the only problem i see with the hunter challenges at any level is the coin payout, its a joke and honestly is the same as getting no coin at all lol they could give my coins from the vingolf godly trial hunter challenge to a level 300 and it wouldnt do anything for them, whats it gonna do for me? i always found that weird and kinda pointless haha

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I agree with mods and devs here, it's like roulette % chance in a gamble is not a guarantee it's payout %

19. kayjay

kayjay Guest

:)......................

20. who me?

who me? New Member

On some of the higher challenges where you have to wait 4 hours for an arrow, why is it that you can only store up to four maximum?

It would be nice if you would changed that to 6, which seems pretty reasonable. Some people dont play every 16 hours.