Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well seems same thing that happen in round 3 happen again on myspace :mad: :rolleyes:

Congrats for the 2nd time(seems 1 of us managed to get one of ya so low ya had the other steal the kill)

Well,unless search is removed,it seems some players won't be rejoining.

I saw the post saying it'll take 100 attacks to activate it but thats way too low.

Even 1000 seems too low.

Ridding it seems like the best option.

Someone once said(which I agree with)it's cowardly to attack someone when not here.
    No different than searching someone out knowing they're not on.

screenshot_37.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

dont be upset because you didnt get to finish the way you did last time and the search needs to remain

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So much for it being a "Waste of time".
    What a hypocritical name there.

Waste of time
    Attacks 60,268
    Kills 105
    Wins 50,463
    Losses 13,349
    Biggest Attack 14,489,484 damage

Last arena was your tImeOFf and now its a Waste of time for you :)

screenshot_38.jpg

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Where did I complain about where I finished?
    I believe I said CONGRATS to the winners this time.

Just like rd 3 I wasn't here for it.

Search needs to go away or at minimal require ALOT of attacks(100 is too low)

With search remaining some are saying they won't join back in.

It's GANG WARS arena with that feature.

I never said I wasn't going to not join.

I will keep joining.

Can't win em all(unless you're the dominate one on VC)

screenshot_38.jpg

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Perhaps only allow search to be used by certain levels only(750 to 1999)
    Any higher than that you're only asking for bully gangs to happen which have been happening.

After all,didn't Kano say "search" is a MUST HAVE for LOWER levels to compete?
    Higher levels don't need it.
    Leave it just for the low to lower mid levels..
    Anyone higher than that getting to use search is only asking for bully gangs.

6. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

L2K I have to disagree with u. I think the search should stay. Although it worked against me this week. If my battle partner was online while i was playing the outcome of this 1 whould have been the same as the previous ones. I had already found Pimp, Jillian, and received info on who Murdock and Guns were, But with a little luck and circumstances working in there favor, they took us out AGAIN. But at least this time there is no accusations of cheating. So I give them a big KUDOS, they did it right this time. No I am not saying they cheated the last time they jumped us and spanked our butts good, but i do know who weaseled there way into our group long enough to get all our battle arena names. Not saying they had access to those names or not but the fight was why to calculated to be luck of finding all our guys 1 after the other, the way the battle went this time u could tell it was a matter of them finding us 1 at a time. THE WINGMAN

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I knew you would disagree and I respect that.

But know I will keep fighting to rid the search or at minimal restrict it.

8. ben

ben Active Member

now there is a fair statement that i have seen yet...i agree it should be for the lower levelers range...

9. Well, that wouldn't have helped you any. None of us needed to search for you. You showed up on all their rival pages except mine, but just before I would have searched for you, you hit me and it wasn't necessary.

And, of course, I disagree. The search feature needs to stay.......I'm as vulnerable to being searched out as any other player, so it can hardly be self-serving of me to suggest it. Instead of railing against one of the tools Kano has provided in the arena, why not learn to use it to your own advantage? If you don't, that's your fault.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Can't use it if you're not here can you?

Higher levels have no reason to use search.

Only low and lower mid levels have any reason to use it.

How did it look from #227?

screenshot_42.jpg

11. ben

ben Active Member

i did give congrats in the world feed didnt you see it...i think i showed good sportsmanship ...

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

u guys r funny....sour grapes much? The search feature had very little if anything to do with the end result, u were all found becuse u showed up on fight lists or uattacked first....unlike last time...there was zero coordination on our side...ya simply got beat because u were outplayed. Luck? not hardly....the only 2 times ive ever given MSPC any real effort....ya got spanked.

Thanks for the props Brad.

As far as my name Breakfied...hypocrisy? not hardly.....the arena is a complete waste of time....its simply not competetive. But i do love to waste my time....especially when it ends up with you eating crow....AGAIN....lol

Ben....not to be rude.....but u seriously need to figure out what your doing.....once again u beat yourself....just in a completely diff way. You dont need to rid the game of the search feature.....u need to just stop making extremely poor decisions. Honestly....there should be zero chance u every lose....yet u still manage to do it. Please...no more excuses

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Had I been here for it it wouldn't of ended the way it did.
    Just like rd 3 I didn't make it in time and got eliminated.
    I believe I said congrats to the winners even if to them it was a waste of time.

But really,search is only needed for lower levels and lower mid levels.

Higher levels have no reason to use it.

14. Not too bad, actually. I did see Ben in my rear view mirror, lol. I didn't really want to play in this arena anyway, so it was relaxing.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If you say so.

screenshot_42.jpg

16. polishpimp

Lmao. u cant possibly believe that....if Ben couldnt stop us...how would u? convenient that u supposedly didnt play the 2 times Ben went down yet the times I didnt try u fared well....lol . So did u reveal your name in the arena?

BTW....JJ didnt wanna play , I had to practically twist her arm and she literally signed up with less than 2 minutes to go b4 it started.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm not Ben am I?
    Me and Ben might agree on alot but we don't always have the same strategy.
    So the fact you guys knocked him out don't prove a thing.

You said it yourself before.
    Strategy and timing.

18. polishpimp

Ok.....if thats the case,,,then why havent u won any arenas? Are u saying u let Ben win then? if knocking Ben out means nothing.....then what what does knocking u out say? Yes....strategy and timing, but then again ive done well in both PC and VC...U?

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Little fact,I never been in ANY of the arenas from start to finish(cept the recent VC one where i suicided on you)

All the other arenas I arrived late.

Therefore I didn't have the kills Ben had those times.

Besides,my goal isn't to win it.

I just play to see where I rank.

Of course I wanna break in the top 3 or top 5 even.

2 times out of 5 I rank low.

The other 3 times I made it by chance.

So needless to say,it all comes down to luck.

Seems luck was on your side this arena.

I think it was more than luck in rd 3 but whatever.

In the end,my late arrivals means not as much kills meaning not as much health.

No brainer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.