Battle arena 4

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jul 21, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

As Ace pointed out,there is plenty of other ways to figure out a high level.
    Health reward should NOT be showing.
    Should it stay though,I'll happily blast all over the chat again.

After all,you did the same thing in at least the 2nd PC arena(at least in main feed cant say bout world chat)

And #2 in PC was mentioning the high player arena name at least in main feed,can't say about world chat.

Can't really criticize me for something you done yourself.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not always.
    Could of been what you call "teamwork".

3. Ace

Ace Member

Yes, I get your point. From my point of view, removing the search feature beats the point of playing the arenas as a team, and pretty much makes the higher levels win it easily. They still have an edge on the rest as it is right now, but sometimes they lose. I see that PC on Facebook isn't always won by the top three. Can't say the same of VC, always the same guy wins and not much can be done, he plays it well lol

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How ironic it's VC the same guy keeps winning?
    Is it always the same #2 like myspace VC as well?

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, #1 and #2 have been the same for all of the arenas in MySpace VC...

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That was in reply to Ace since he said the same guy keeps winning FB viking.
    I was curious if #2 THERE was always the same like it is on myspace.

I already know Pimp and JJ keep winning myspace viking.

7. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

WOW REMOVING THE SEARCH BAR IS TOTALLY STUPID, i WILL TELL YOU, WE DIDNT SHARE ANY ATTACK INFO UNTIL IT WAS DOWN TO THE LAST 100, AND IT WASNT LETS ATTACK THIS GUY, BEN NEVER SENDS ANY INFO, BUT MY SELF I WILL POST TARGETS THT I AM GOING TO ATTACK NEXT, SOMETIMES WE TEAM UP SOMETIMES WE DONT, A LOT OF TIMES I WILL JUT POUND ON SOMEONE TILL I GET THEM LOW ENOUGH THAT SOMEONE ELSE JOINS, THEN I WILL LET THEM TAKE THEM DOWN AND JOIN BACK IN FOR THE KILL. I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SACRIFICING PROFILES TO OTHERS FOR HEALTH, ESPECIALLY WHEN OUR GUYS COMBINED TO KILL 180 OF THE 282 PLAYERS. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY. THE SEARCH BAR BEING REMOVED WOULD TOTALLY ELIMINATE ANY CHANCE OF LOW LEVELS PERFORMING STRONGLY, OTHER THEN SNEAKING IN EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It has been posted before but please do not post your entire paragraph in caps lock. If you continue to post in caps lock the posts will be removed. It's just a policy. We get that players get upset about issues in the games. But there is really no reason for it.

9. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Wasnt upset just happen to have CAP lock on. OMG u guys can get pissy about these post, why i dont have 900 plus POST. Wont happen again, put a post a note on my screen. LOL oh is it alright to cap that

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL...Im not criticizing u or anyone for using the search option, or teamwork....Im merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those who have made a stand againt them and even proclaimed that not only dont they use them...but its beneath them. Im all for teamwork....but like I Ive said previously...its not as simple as just tag teaming someone...ya still got play smart to get results as can be seen in the my results vs yours....lol

11. polishpimp

didnt criticize the hypocrisy....just pointed it out. I was actually hoping some would answer your call.....but unfortunately nobody did

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And then Akkhunter1 comes on here saying how that was wrong what I did.
    Saying it was unfair to you.

13. Well, this was painful to read. Spellcheck, dude!!! Caps and punctuation are always helpful too.

14. polishpimp

Everyone is entitled to there opinion.....and I certainly cant speak for him. My view on the search option and teamwork have not wavered in the slightest....apparently yours has...so I wanted to point that out is all.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

My opinion has changed on alot.
    Just like you said,I'm entitled to change my mind.
    Hell I even changed my mind to now agree with "no post no vote"

16. I guess YOU would know. You are a FORMER #1 who is dumping $$ to try and get that back even as you type, no?

Polish has proven, over and over, that he knows how to achieve any goal he puts on his agenda. You all just have sour grapes. And you make me laugh. Why not learn the lessons he's teaching and try to beat him at his own game instead of sounding bitter and petty here in the forum?

17. I DID do that, didn't I? lol And I don't mind that you did it either. What was funny was how your doing it went against all you say you stand for. Btw, after you posted our arena names, I wasn't attacked for hours!!!

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Didn't get the exact spelling of yours.
    Only found Pimp cause he stole what would of been my 2nd kill.
    You just happen to show on my list very early.
    Like 2nd refresh there you were.

Hey I might be against it,but long as it's there,I might not use it,but I'll blast the names so others can use it :).
    Passive use.

19. Eric

Eric Administrator

After further discussion, it's seems that assigning an arbitrary start time for the search bar (1,2 3 hour?) may not be the best. In the same way we define an active player when assigning the 15% health drop we will be doing the same for enabling the search bar. So after 100 attacks, the search bar will be activated for use. This will incentivize players to fight and not hide and not favor any specific time period which may put some players at a disadvantage.

20. polishpimp

SWEEEEET! ty 4 your response