Battle Arena Discussion (Round 4) unofficial

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by clubber, Jul 26, 2012.

1. clubber

clubber Member

So this is my thoughts.

First I want to thank everyone who participated in the arena. In other hand I want to say that is practically the first arena in which I participated physically and I concluded this is not fair at all. Why do I say that? Because I have already enrolled in other arenas (like P.C. and Z.S.) but I didn't participate, because the time was not favorable for me (like 3-4 a.m.), and I have taken honorable place, among the top200 and below (best place 69 on P.C.). And now I participated and take the 314'th places. How come? Is it best to participate or best is to register and let it as it is?

P.S. Sorry for my english.... sucks after 3 liters of beer lol.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It all depends on luck.
    If you're like me and find by chance the #2 and #3 player and go full blast on them,you'll get knocked out quick :)

If you keep a low profile and just try using defense stance long as possible,then u MIGHT live longer.
    If you attack someone and it's obvious you won't win,then obviously move on and if you're getting hit switch to defense.

Basically the goal is don't get killed.That's the first goal.
    2nd goal is get enough kills and get health up there.
    3rd goal is not to lose all that health by overattacking either a high level target or someone in defense mode.
    If done right,you might not get #1,but should defo make it to the reward tiers.

PC arena last time,i only had 26 kills,#3 had 63 kills.
    Only reason I knocked him and #4 out was simply because of our strategy differences.
    I defo took my fair share of hits and health loss,not like I just laid back the whole time.

I'd say what my VC arena name was,but I think it's obvious.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

For starters....dont listen to the second poster of this thread....hes simply the biggest hypocrite in the game. He says one thing and does the complete opposite...he will tell u that the search feature is bad...yet he uses it. He will tellu teamwork is ganglike like yet both participates and promotes it in game. "Gang tactics" or so he call it is beneath him yet if he know s who u are he will splash it all over the clan feed. Hes the type of guy whos success depends on others and not himself.

Yes there is much still wrong with arena....will post my thoughts when it is done. ty

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

All I did was attempt to use your own strategy against you.

And it obviously didn't work.

I'm allowed to be a hypocrite.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ok,so by not listening to me,you encourage everyone to attack the #2 and #3 player knowing exactly what's going to happen?

All I did was post strategy.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Since some think knocking the big accounts out first is strategy,why not blast it to everyone when finding the #2 and #3 player?
    Knowing those 2 just might be the biggest threat.
    Isn't that someones sound strategy they swear by?
    I was hoping it would have the opposite effect.
    Either no one ganged up,or it backfired.
    If it backfired,then my point is proven.
    If no one ganged up,then shows either no one payed attention or just didn't wanna die quickly.
    No worries,call me a hypocrite,I already admitted that.
    Proud of it too.
    I refuse to use the search in VC,got no reason to.
    But if I find ya again,better believe once again,I'll blast it.
    Even if I gotta drop a small amount of $$ to get speakers.
    Why will I keep blasting it?
    Just in hopes the gang up will begin.
    Being flawless won't happen forever.
    Eventually,it'll end even with you 100% there.
    No worries,time will come.
    Maybe I'm a hypocrite,maybe I'm just trying to get under your skin.
    Or maybe I already did.
    Maybe the search will be disabled for the first 3hrs as Eric had mentioned might happen.
    Maybe search will stay for all the arena.
    Maybe search will entirely disappear(high vote on this one)
    If search disappears,then I can't hypocrite in that respect could I?
    *Takes breath*
    Maybe the formula will get adjusted to dish out more damage.
    Maybe the formula will get adjusted to take less damage.

In the end,the arena is quite alright the way it is(cept the search which needs to go)
    Should search remain,I probably won't directly use it,but will inform others of the name.
    Health reward should NOT show,that just paints a target and promotes gang attacks.
    Didn't expect finding both of you early on,really was unexpected.
    But hey,in the end,it's a GAME,not real life.

And this was only a mini book.
    Can't write long books of replies.
    Guess I'm just not talented in that respect.
    What I am talented at is how to manipulate the game(legally no outside help)to work in my favor.

P.S. My post is full of contradictions,as it's meant to be.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Lmao...ya pretty much said it all, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy for the few that have been following along and drawn the correlation between the games/threads, pretty happy with the results. see ya on da next page...lol

8. Well, Polish, not gonna go into detail right now about how absolutely disastrous this last VC arena was. I will say, Kano, that I am outraged and disgusted that you have not fixed the issue of kill rewards not being delivered to the person making the death blow!!! It happened to me at least twice and I know it happened to at least two others as well.

The main reason I replied to your post, Polish, was to tell you I LOVE your new forum title!!!! LMAO! Kano sure did get that one right!

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yes, i didnt have the problem with the kill reward in the last arena and had assumed it was fixed but it happened again to me this past one...only happened once and it wasnt a huge reward but the fact remains that it could happen a number of times and could happen to a huge reward which could change the outcome of your rankings in the arena. for example, it was early in the arena and i was extremely low on health from going all out against someone with a huge reward and being tag teamed by that person and another, if that glitch would have happened my placing would have been extremely lower than 3rd. its the only problem with the arena in my opinion that needs to be addressed A.S.A.P.

10. Giggles

Giggles New Member

Well apparently for me it was best not to even enter the arena this last round.... Somehow I managed to rank 99th on Myspace and collect a reward when I never even entered the arena in the 1st place..... Ummmm Kano I'm thinking you got a few more bugs in the arena to address.
    With that being said I also agree with the disappointment of losing out on the kill reward...I heard several others mention it happened to them in previous arenas and this last one it happened to me ( on Facebook) where I was entered..lol and it was not a small reward that I lost either :(
    Over all I do like the new changes as far as increased xp and so forth go though.. so not a complete loss...

11. alka

alka Banned

Why not a compromise where search is concerned?
    Keep search, but don't reveal killers name when a player dies!
    At least the game keeps a certain level of skill when routing out targets.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How about removing the search and don't show the health reward?

13. Demonik1

can you say broken record? the search feature is one of the MAIN implements of the battle arena that gives people that want to team up a chance at doing just that. the only problem with the arena is that its an anonymous free for all, which i know is the point of it lol, but still....you know what i look forward to? hours of heal free leveling, even if im only getting 100-250 xp per attack on average, its the best leveling field ever. beyond that, theres really no fairness to it and theres only 3 people i cant attack and gain anything from...that being said, i can only imagine how any lower level feels when they are looking to play cause one wrong attack on the wrong person and its all over for them defensive stance or not. i know whenever someone attacks me and theyre an easy kill they get saved right away and will end up eliminated by me or someone that jumps in after ive knocked the health out of them as soon as im finished with the current kill. there needs to be some kind of filter that groups levels together for a certain amount of time before they are subjected to people that will take them out before it all really gets going. EVERYONE would have more fun this way, there will be a need for more strategy and the overall experience will be better for all. forget search features, work on what really counts and will make the majority happy

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Problem is grouping similar levels together will completely screw the anonymous status early on.

15. Demonik1

how so? how many higher levels ARE there? i can tell you that ive been playing long enough and know many peoples' style of play and from previous arenas i also know their kill rewards give or take depending on what theyve added to health and as for the lower levels, there are so many of them that theres no way in hell youll be able to tell who's who without someone telling you...please elaborate