[PC] bounties within armadas.....

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by diva of destruction, Jul 26, 2012.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Here is my idea: I am noticing a few players are bountying each other, within the same armada, on a very regular basis. They are doing this to keep the bounty cost high, too high for most rivals to lay the bounty on them, making them "untouchable". I personally think this is an unfair manipulation of the game, and would like to see members of the same armada RESTRICTED from bounty listing each other.........how about that?????

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

High bounties are good. People always say "Its a fighting game" but truthfuly, its a strategy game.

I dont rate many Ideas a 1.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's a strategy,1 star.

4. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Wow, thanks. I thought the strategy was to BUY more rule to increase your bounty base? (mine is nearly 5T)...... I guess it is also a strategy to make an alt, so you always have someone to work with you on setting those bounties? That is the case I am dealing with. So, I guess to manipulate the game any way you can is a strategy, too????

Players can just list each other to get their bounty wins up and "earn" their achievements?

Whatever. Kano should let us collect bounty on our clan then, too. There's a STRATEGY! pffft!

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There actually was a brief time(like less than a day)where that was the case.

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

You can collect your friends. it is a good strategy. And i endorse that one too :)

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

The games where made to be played in teams, thats not the same thing as one person with multiple accounts in the slightest.

8. alka

alka Banned

I'll up the rating.
    Placing a bounty on a group member or an alliance member is lame.
    It's cheating by stealth and should be banned!!

10 from me.

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

well lets put it this way... If people couldnt count on thier group members to keep thier bounty up... Then what happens? People who have multiple accounts, that keep them in different factions can just go list them selves.

Making guns illegal doesnt stop criminals from having them. It stops law abiding citizens from being able to protect themselves.

Sorry, Taking away faction members from being able to list eachother just puts more power into the hands of cheaters.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

IMO it is lame to declan and set each other, just like declanning to level 10 stars from me :) because sometimes it is the alt doing the setting.

11. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Although I hate restrictions of any kind I can certainly understand the frustration expressed here and you do have the high probability that there are alternates setting their main accounts. Far too many players do manipulate loopholes in the game and then call it strategy, like killing themselves on bounty traps so their enemies can't bounty them. That's not a strategy. That's exploiting a loophole which is why the trap should have more bite to it. Its supposed to be a penalty and its about time KANO made it one so that people couldn't use it to their advantage. The same thing goes with a bounty. Although on the other hand if these idiots want to bounty and kill each other several times over to keep other people from laying bounties on them then they are doing the job of their enemies anyway. I'll give this idea a ten, if anything else hopefully it will help to bring KANO's attention to this.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kano will receive many angry emails and forum posts if this goes through.
    It's a legit strategy that should be left alone.

13. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

awww apparently your memory is not as good as mine, because there were no groups when i started playing this game, teams were an after thought

14. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

i do think this is a stupid strategy, you r doing your enemies work for them and giving your enemy the opportunity to collect the bounty. LOOP HOLE or not it is still a strategy. So do me a favor and all u strategist get busy killing each other off, cause each kill no matter where it comes from cost you xp. THE WINGMAN

15. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

AND I GAVE THIS IDEA A 1, LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER OFF, SAVE ME THE TROUBLE TO BUSY TRYING TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP lol

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Lmao,well said Wingman.
    Strategy is strategy.
    Long as its legit(which this is)what's the problem?

Here are the types of players that would disprove this strategy bout armada members bountying each other.

1st type is those that want to overrun the game.

2nd type is those that just don't understand the reasoning behind this strategy(you either understand it or you don't)

3rd type is those that haven't got a clue at all about the game.

4th type is those that use this strategy,but out of spite,might try to rid it.

5th type is those bullied into being against it.

List could probably go on,but that's all I'm gonna post.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  17. ben

ben Active Member

i say leave bounty the way it is...the strategy that armadas use far as bounty is a plan strategy to use and if they wish to hit a bounty block to stop there enemy of getting it then thats there choice to do so...

far as where ones bounty is at is what that person has worked on by buying rule and getting there bounty up high and that should not be held agence them...

i beleve all together this is a bad ideal ... leave it the way it is...

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Or those that think the strategy is LAME and cowardly rather than go offline with full health these fools hide after killing themselves with the help of their friends, like I said Lame I understand why they do it but it is a cowardly way to play the games. strategy pfffft

I am not bullied, nor am I a coward, I play and I leave the game in full health :) with the added advantage of a nice rival list when I come back to play.

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I look at it this way. Why get your members to waste there own money when you can get someone else to do it and also make them lose some of there bank roll. To the ones who think its a legitimate game play that is your choice and opinion and people have to respect that you choose to play your game style that way. But in my own opinion i would rather have the idiots waste there money on me. Your going to die either way. Set a trap or two on your enemy and take them along for the bumpy ride.

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Think of it the other way.
    If it's a enemy armada pulling this strategy
    wouldn't you want them to list each other with the chance of you collecting it?

Just saying.
    I see your point too.