Battle arena 4

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jul 21, 2012.

1. ben

ben Active Member

i played like i all ways played...i hit on what it showed me ...i played solo it just happen when i did hit you pimp which i did not no who you where i was going for the health like i all ways do ...when im in there i stay in there... matter of fact gt called me and said ben your killing me...

2. meandyou

meandyou Banned

well the loophole in the game is the search bar , wat is the piont in haveing it unless the devs want players to set up another player as the search bar is only any good if you know the name so this allows groups of players to set one of them up by killing them selves on the chosen player , while that player remains in deff mode . this is not cheating as the devs allow this to happen or either the devs could not envisage this happening there should be no search bar in the game . then you will only have your fight list and who ever hit you all the search bar is doing is allowing players to set up a player leagal in the devs eyes but i myself see it as the devs allowing peopleto cheat leagally if you need a search bar then have it with thw players main game name if you hide the names the if if you dont know who they are how can you search ,,,,, the search bar is only ther to allow grous to get together so they can off load thier health on to the chosen one well done done devs for another bad decion in the gamemaking cheating in my eye leagal

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I couldnt disagree more. if players are willing to help others....more power to them and what a great idea. Its all about strategy and without it the biggest of levels will win every time. Take the search option away....and u take any chance the lil guy ever had of winning.

MSPC is a great example...The #1 player has won 3 out of 4 arenas purely because he is so much higher in level that nobody could ever beat him. The one time he lost was the one time a group of players far less than half his level took him down together. Ive both played and talked with this guy and to be quite frank...hes not a very good player as far as strategy and doesnt react very well to surprise situations....hes just simply to large to fail....unless its a team effort.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Really wanna go through this again?
    The search feature also dooms the little guy once a gang of them hits a high level player.
    Then the high level player can knock them out with ease thus stacking the health.
    So the search feature does the little guy no good once they hit a high level.
    Now far as a gang of high mid level players and higher,then they have a decent shot using it and knock out the competition.
    Level 3000 is considered a high mid level although I think its a high level.

5. ben

ben Active Member

pimp where not here to see who you want to cut down ok...i made a bad call that day and i learn by my mistakes ... so please put it at rest...you dont see me cutting anyone down...

im not where im at because i dont no how to play the game...remember i started at 0 to ...

lord breakfield
    i agree with you that the search bar needs to be removed ... for all it serves is for people to gang up on others for no matter what level they are ...

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Very true Ben.
    Yes a bad call that won't happen again.
    Thanks Pimp for pointing that out :)

You don't get to over level 10k not knowing how to play.
    Even IF you're a huge $$$$ spender,you still don't get that high without knowing multiple strategies.
    Unless of course you're a former #1 on a predecesor game of pirates and fare very poorly in pirates.
    And yes Ben,search does need to be removed.
    All it does is promote bullies and gangs.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well Pimp,first off,I'm not misquoting you,I have it spaced for a reason.
    Yes,he's won 3 of the 4.

How would you react to a surprise situation?Oh wait,you can't really react to a surprise situation because it's a surprise situation.
    I won't tell you when,you're going to have to figure it out,but there will be a surprise situation one of these days,and you won't know when it's going to happen.

And yes,I'm typing in riddles playing the fiddle and killing the little :)

8. meandyou

meandyou Banned

What i have noticed the ones that are not successful at any game are the ones that have the most to say how to play a game looks like polish fits that category to a tee

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

He thinks cause he's so tough on VC that he thinks he knows about the other games.
    Granted they're similar,there are also differences.
    Being a FORMER #1 on one app doesn't make you suddenly a know it all on a game you dump $$ on to climb up real fast.

Basically,I agree with you.

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well once again you all have proved that unless the mid levels do help each other and get rid of the high levels they dont really stand a chance so there fore the search should stay and you all should stop whining because people use it to help each other knock you out

11. meandyou

meandyou Banned

wat i was saying is that the search is no point as every one can hide, dont worry i have set up a group o players to prove to kano wat a farce the search is , they are all going to kill them selves on one player to dump their health on that player which is perfectly legal to do then they going to do it every time there is a search bar in the game so same player wins every time so then players will lose interest and kano yet again will have messed up good game for allowing watt i regard as blatant cheating by allowing players to be able to find a person to do this the trouble with the devs they dont play the games they just assume how they play and if there is a way to fix a result then players will do it , it is a free for all fight game , but it is not wen you have the opertunity to find a sertain player to dump your health onto before ou go on the fight list

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  12. meandyou

meandyou Banned

being a forma number one means nothing if i wanted to get the number one spot in my space it would bee no problem and could do it with min mateits and in record time but if you think i going to sit at my pc for hrs on end leveling up on perearaged fight then you got to be kidding most forma number ones are players that level been there do that does not take much brainpower to work out how to legvel

13. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well if they remove the search i guarantee that all you have to do is look at the leader board and thats how the arena battles will end up every time so whats the point of lower levels even entering knowing they dont stand a chance at winning.

14. meandyou

meandyou Banned

now that is lower level thinking you seem to not realize that the devs are weakening the higher levels to level the playing field, it is aa waste of time for me to add skill points to attack or def fence because the formula the devs have in place takes it all away so the playing field gets leveled until the lower level realise this they not going to succeed because they are afraid to play the arena is a different game from the main game the devs have leveled the playng field but the lower levels still think main game i not going to win

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well you did quote of Pimp's guildmates.
    Can you blame him for having Pimp's logic?

16. meandyou

meandyou Banned

sorry did not know that as i am inexperienced player in pimps eyes but i know if i was in my space at my Facebook level ben would not be top dog when i was close to him at lvls 9000 i seen his loads out and to be honest i laughed at how weak he was he has weopons and maties that i had as level 5000 if his fight list

17. ben

ben Active Member

well lets look at that me and you --- facebook has a lot more player than myspace true or not...facebook has more people over 5000 level than myspace dose so yea you can get more drops and awards out of higher bosses...it really dont take much to figure that one out...so yea you probly would be stronger than me because of that...but on myspace it would be a diffrient story for you...

18. meandyou

meandyou Banned

yes you right ben i was just saying i seen your load out in my space compered to mine on Facebook and mine was much stronger to me myspace is the girly version , i only played it to try things out , and for wat i an see if you have full squad in myspace then you would have not many to fight for the lack of players, so if you were full up then not many bounties will come around but i can see that you had the intelligence to foresee wat was happening and chose the bosses rout to level i can see that your are getting knocked for your excellent strategy , like i get knocked by same player lol that i am inexperienced , you will all ways get knocked by the players that think they know how to play the game , but dont seem to do very well wen it comes to thier game , he crying about you winning , but he has not mentioned the fact that the devs have really weaken you with thier formula the devs have leveled the playing field in the game , and the reason you are successfull is simple because players are afriad to fight think main game not arena

19. Eric

Eric Administrator

Lets keep the discussion on the Battle Arena topic and main issue being the search bar. Yes it does provide a channel for people to work together which we see as a must have for lower levels to compete, if not the top of the leaderboard will be heavily sided to the top players. The negative issue here is players using the search to find and setup their account with early kills.

I will propose that we turn off the search feature for the first hour or two of the arena, once the dust settles people can use it to search targets. It should give enough time for all accounts to be attacked. Lets hear your feedback on this.

20. ben

ben Active Member

i say lets try it that way...but i will still say the search bar is a key for high leveler to bully other players as targets and very unfair to the lower levelers in the arena...and may i ask why do we go by nick names in there ? o for they dont no who we are right and if thats the case what really is the need of the search bar...other than making it a gang up war fighting over turf ...