Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

silly silly paratwit, it would appear your misunderstanding of the game follows you in the arena as well ;p when you get down to the last 50 players i think it is, your attack is increased along with exp received so that accounts for the higher damage. i do agree with you that it gets better and better, especially with all the semi-active players just looking to steal kill rewards without doing much and stock-piling health which only means more levels for me :] kudos kano for announcing the next arena a week in advance this time, gives everyone time to plan and save up fps (HINT HINT) so any whining they do about spending money on it will purely be their own fault for poor planning. oh and para, i have some yummy counter snacks for you...be careful though, too many of them can kill you ;]

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Hi Para. If u take a look at the arenas award breakdown you will note that once a player hits the top 50 ranking both the health damage dealt and the XP received increases all the way from 1.2 X to 6X health damage for the top 3. so your example of 4-5 million health damage would be correct for a player such as the Rubber Ducky because he never made it into the top 200 let alone the top 50, where as those of us who did make the top 3 had our health damage increase by 6X explaining the larger health damage numbers. Hope this helps ease your troubled mind.

As far as alts...they are a problem in every aspect of the game as Im sure u well know. I dont see them being any worse a problem in the arena as they r anywhere else...the fact is all alts need to be eliminated. Searching out alts in the arena would be pointless as there are plenty of low level accounts already that can be killed. Low level accounts also provide a very small kill reward and r more of a waste of stamina than anything else. I see the bigger issue with alt accounts in the arena not with the search feature but simply suiciding themselves on their main account. Im surprised u didnt know that...I actually heard that from one of your long time guild mates. so u see....removing the search option would do nothing about the scourge of alt use...removing it would do nothing but insure the highest of levels win.

So Paras do u plan on entering the arena again? A lil birdie told me that you have been ...how did u and your guild mates do? odd but i see none of them revealed their names. Dont u think it would be super cool if Kano made it so all the arena participants real names were revealed at the end of the arena so we could all see who did what? I think that would be "the great"

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  3. Demonik1

i think thats one of the best ideas yet lol if your arena name isnt permanent and you have to choose one every time, i see no reason at all why ALL participants names shouldnt be revealed once its over..i give that idea 500 stars ;p

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

well demonik i give it a 501, so beat that.

5. polishpimp

Just put suggestion in the "ideas" section...be sure to vote!

6. LMAO!!! Obviously SOMEONE hasn't ever reached the level in the BA to get the extra strength per hit. Need a towel for the egg on your face? hahaha

7. wow name calling comes up hahaha just dont panic demonik jill and polish too funny

8. polishpimp

Wow....I was just trying to help u out....it was obvious that u didnt understand what the real reasons for the high attacks were. I dont recall calling u any names. Panic....panic about what? Ive already won 3 times and dont plan on actively playing the arena again other than to just enter for the XP, unless they tweak a few things of course. So with me n JJ out I guess u guys and gals might actually have a shot at winning. If u enter again I hope u do much better than previous arenas. You will just have to deal with the fact it was only because we didnt actively play....lol

9. hi Polish dont wory about me i have a good time with my friends and family and i play when i feel like it so im not taking anything seriously in this game or forum ... just having fun here .. like you said before game smack talk is part of game right ? so whu complain and ask moderators to remove post when i dont do that and just enjoy smack talk hehehe

10. polishpimp

I agree Para...a lil smack talk is healthy for the games. I just feel everyone needs to be treated the same here in the forums, rules r rules. Your thread was clearly not intended to actually help the games rather just to mock my thread....then your guild mate started in with accusations of cheating and going way off topic.

See ya on the battlefield.

11. Demonik1

yeah but my name calling is funny ;p panic? cmon now paradork, you should know better than anyone else i never panic, i enjoy our scuffles with 3-6 of you comin at me at once...i look forward to it daily :] as i know you must, you always come back for more...hows that whole adding every skill point to defense thing workin out for you guys? ;]

12. Demonik1

yes, i find it extremely amusing when certain people complain about cheating and alternate accounts xD

13. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

just had to submit a bug or whatever you wanna call it to kano support cause right before akkhunter1 killed me i bought a stamina refill only to get nothing when after he killed me in the battle arena on pirate clan...so hopefully they can fix that and maybe give me my 10 favor points back cause my screen froze there for a sec had 11 favor points then got a stamina refill but like i said after he killed me and i was out i refreshed my page only to come back with 1 favor point and no stamina 0/1200 but Wonder Bread says probally wont hear anything until monday with it being a weekend now...but its all submited just gotta sit back and wait it out

14. polishpimp

Yikes...that is a serious problem, hope they get it straightened out for u and the rest of us for that matter.

15. Hi in battle arena person fight for them self because at the end 1 will stay alive ..
    will be good if kano give names to players when they join battle arena - and player cant see they own name only other players names and only when they die or arena finished player will see they name and will show they real name in VC also...
    that way there is no way some players can fix this game how they want by making alts and than killing them to get health boosts
    also by removing search box for players names look up - will stop abuse from 10 players against 1 player LOL

i have experienced when i attack 1 player and there was 5 players started to attack me so i went in defence mode and two players stop attacking me but other tree still attack non stop me for 20 min and they did lose 80% health and i lose 10% health so why attack some one and lose 80% ? and they died after that LOL.. only explain is that alts were set in place to fix this game !!

just my feedback to Kano

16. polishpimp

I agree with part of your idea and thats to reveal the names of the participants at the end of the arena, I submitted that as an idea already...I believe you werent in favor of it...oddly enough.

I disagree with removing the search option and not knowing our own names as it will remove most of our strategic options and pretty much insure the players with the best numbers(higher levels) will win. I personally like that the lower to mid levels actually have a chance under the current system as has been proven in previous arenas.

I dont understand why someone would kill one of their alts on you....this would favor you as u would receive the kill reward....that makes zero sense.

Nice to see that your actually trying to helpful though Para

17. not everything you believe is true lol but thanks for your feedback... ;)
    lets hope KANO LIKE THE IDEAS WE POST

18. polishpimp

I apologize...apparently u didnt comment on my reveal names idea...but then again we cant see whether u voted or not either. since your obviously in favor of revealing names ....why dont ya be a nice guy and go voice your support in the appropriate thread. Ty

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

why show their real names when we can choose to use nic names, is it so that you and a group of your friends can gang up on one person that in normal play you normally have a problem with killing or would it be revenge tactics. personally i think that noone should be able to see real names unless that personal wants their names to show. I could see alot of grudge fighting breaking out if we all knew each others ingame names also during the battle arena

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Agree with you on all counts.