Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im not changing my viewpoint at all. The search feature is not restricting me as a high level player. Im looking at all this from many perspectives as I also have much lower level accounts in other games. When I take into consideration my experiences of all my games...losing the search option would be a huge loss for the lower players and only benefit the highest of players. Personally...Im confident In my the ability of my higher level accounts and dont mind losing if someone outplays me from time to time, where as a lower level account I simply dont see the point if there is zero chance. The rewards are based on the number of players participating, if I have no shot at winning....why would I want to contribute more winnings to the same players over and over again just so they increase their lead making it even less of a chance i'll ever win. Thanks but no thanks.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Pimp,before the arena was even brought up,you were complaining how high levels are so restricted even in war mode as everything is limited.The arena is here and NOW suddenly a complete 180 as you're suddenly caring about the low levels well being.

3. polishpimp

High levels are restricted in many aspects of the games, but we are talking about the arena in this thread are we not? As Ive stated previously....the random factor which allows lesser levels to actually win a few battles in the arena vs a much higher level may not be the fairest system but Im ok with it in that it allows and encourages lower level players to play while not impacting the higher level players too negatively. In this particular case Im willing to give a lil for the benefit of all. Where as what u suggest will only help the highest of levels and those that they protect. As a higher leveled player myself....I dont think its fair to give myself even more of an adfvantage, nor do i need it. U? lol

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Just noticing how before you say high levels are restricted in alot of the game.Yet here they're NOT restricted and yet all you care about is the low levels now?
    Someone got an agenda all right,and it isn't me.

5. polishpimp

u can find my reply and all your answers in the very post of mine your quoting

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Polish only reason for the search feature is because of the possibility of the players attacking you that have fallen off. Remember in the arena you can only bookmark a certain many and then if your getting hit consistently a smaller one that may help you gain so more health may fall off that list before you can find them again. That is why i said only players who have hit you can search for you and vice versa. But i am off the forums for the night. Everyone have a goodnight and take care.

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

your automatic listed for others to attack you but that buttonis there to allow you to actually enter into the fighting if you have not been killed yet

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

i dont thinkit got fixed, i killed i know 10 people and only got health for six of them, the last four it said i delivered the kill blow but yet i got killed shortly after that becuz i didnt get the health i needed and it was over 300,000,000 health, which should have put me back in the game

9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

i'm alot higher than you are hd banger and i havent lasted more then 800 levelon the list, stillhavent figuredout how someone thats only level 1000 otr so gets within the first 100 levels on the list, but workingon it. pretty much on regular battles and boss fights onlyoneor two thats my levelor below me can beat me, so there's something i am missing outon, i've killed 10 to 15 people this last battle but stilldidnt get health rewards all the time on someof them and didnt last very long, soit happens even to us high levels

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

maler, not only did ilose health rewards for kills but i've had about six or sen kills taken fromme also at the last moment afte i did all the work, i think the next battle, i'll only attack each person a couple times without worry to much on killing them off and see how far up the list i last

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

what i finally did on the ones who stole my kills was targeted them next and killed themoff next so they couldnto steal anymore from meor anyone else

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I dont play pirates, or zombie but i do play mob wars lcn, and i have seen alotof low levels knock out asomeof the highest levels by teamin up, it doesnt happen very often andyes someof them were killed but it was done and a few other highlevels were knocked down so low that a few middle levels picked themoff easy just to give a hand out, how doi kno becuz i was one of the middle levels thathelped a team of low levels knoc off a few of them

13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

to my levelof thinking if a 10k player is playing, than a 5 k player is mid level, that would make a 2.5 k player or below a low level player

14. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

whatever happened to attack the ones who attak you in the battle arena, theniwould agree that a search feature would not be needed under that circumstance

15. polishpimp

Unless they fixed it since the last arena.....then it definitely wasnt fixed. It happens way to much and unfortunately the only time Ive heard Kano even acknowledge it (even though its been brought up a few times)was when they told me in an e-mail that I was wrong and that someone stole it from me. Which is classic Kano BS, Not only did it say I dealt the death blow...it also listed me as the one that killed them on their arena page, the best part was this person even verified that I was the only one attacking them and indeed killed them. Its happened to me a few times and lots of others Ive spoken too...that particular example I gave almost took me outta the game but I eked bye (thanks to friends), but I know others where it cost them their arena lives.

I notified Kano within minutes of it happening to me in hopes they could /would correct it but didnt even get a reply for days, so much for Kanos arena start times being what they are so they could observe and take care of issues....lol

On aside note...the only reason I eked by was because of the search feature...friends were able to hold my attackers at bay while i gained health. Will be a shame if Kano removes this feature as it really helps in getting back on track once u run into one of their glitches.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  16. polishpimp

Kano has said they made it so the when the battle list refreshes it refreshes the inactives more often then the active players. Im personally dont really see this happening but then again Im not crunching the numbers. What I do know though is that in each arena that Ive lasted till the end (4) is there was a fairly good size group of inactives that hadnt shown up for me or my friends I was communicating with. These inactives not only hadnt attacked anyone they also had been barely attacked themselves as if they had fallen into a crack somewhere after the initial battle page.

Another odd thing was that the initial battle page was the same or very similar for an entire group of us at the beginning of the arena...even down to the order that opponents were listed...that doesnt sound very random to me and even sounds unfair to the poor saps that end up on nearly every players battle page right from the get go

17. polishpimp

Cant fault ya here. At this point Ive decided to just enter for the free XP and just ride it out. Maybe when some of the glitches /issues r worked out and the rewards warrant the expense I'll jump back in. Dont take me wrong...I thoroughly enjoyed the arena...but Ive had my fill for now with the way its currently working

18. polishpimp

That is exactly what I did. Lurking and sniping a kill may be a great strategy....but it can certainly backfire on ya. If i just blew a boat load of stamina on someone and had that kill stolen.....it was guaranteed they were the next one dead, if they went into Defensive stance they were saved and checked on every couple minutes, as soon as they peeped their head out...WHAM...lol

19. polishpimp

Another great strategy! This particular topic is pretty heavily debated but I personally believe its a great strategy that actually helps more lower levels advance further. Is that why I employ that strategy? NO.... its just a fortunate side result stemming from that strategy.

What makes me laugh is all the players who are complaining citing Kano who said everyone would have a shot at winning. Yes kano inserted the randomness into the battle formula but nn no way did they intend that to even things out between players thousands of levels apart rather then to just ease things while implementing other strategies such as teaming up with others to bring down the Goliaths out there. Those who think they are just gonna waltz in with no real strategy and take over are just as silly as those that think they actually accomplished something for doing nothing and somehow getting lucky and flying under the radar

20. Hi Kano
    its a great game play Arena and everytime it gets better and better ;)
    about battle arena players profile->
    i saw some difference with some players they have Biggest Attack 20,000,000 + damage
    i know some player have super high attack but they can get only up to 4 000 000 or 5 000 000 biggest damage ...
    i think that only way to get 20+ million damage is make on alt acct that have invested only in health and player111 who made that acct will put his name in battle arena search box and that way player111 will kill him before others see him on battle list and that way player111 will get high health boosts and that also explains biggest damage on player111 profile ...

so this Battle arena game have been abused and health boosts fixed by alts .. also i notised many new players levels 200 and 10 days play doing axe slaps ..and when i attack them back they have only 20 chieftains and high health .. lol
    but if Kano remove search box from battle arena - that will be good and fast way to fix that abuse :cool:
    thank you Kano for head up ;)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012