Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If a level 4k don't know multiple strategies how to take down a player(even if its a level 10k player)then that 4k has no business being a level 4k(or at least no business being in the arena) as they most likely leveled to just level.Even a level 3k that can't come up with a strategy other than gang tactics to take down a 10k player has obviously not learned all the tricks of the game.All it takes is strategy.Gang tactics not needed.Would I ever try to take ben down?Nope.

Before even saying anything about me saying I'd never try to take down Ben,would your high level friends try to knock you out?

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

If a level 4k don't know multiple strategies how to take down a player(even if its a level 10k player)then that 4k has no business being a level 4k(or at least no business being in the arena) as they most likely leveled to just level.Even a level 3k that can't come up with a strategy other than gang tactics to take down a 10k player has obviously not learned all the tricks of the game.All it takes is strategy.Gang tactics not needed.Would I ever try to take ben down?Nope.

Before even saying anything about me saying I'd never try to take down Ben,would your high level friends try to knock you out? i happen to know that Polish does have (as you say High Level) friends that do take him down. As for your strategy good luck with it because even i have and will continue to kill you :)

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Gee I don't mean bounty.I mean in the arena.

This is after all a thread about the arena,not bounty.

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

wow you really didnt read did you because i never said anything about bounty

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And no one took pimp down in the arena did they?

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

personally i have no idea because i wasnt in there at the last so your point is kind of incomplete without knowing who could or could not have took him out. again it sounds to me like your jealous because you was out played

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wow you just have to look at the arena board where he revealed who he was.
    I'm done replying unless there's something worth replying to.

Like someone saying the search feature should go away or stay.Or how kills were stolen or something relevant to the arena.

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well i think it should stay

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What else did I expect?

As always... Polish (thinks) he's right, and (he thinks) everyone else is wrong...

I understand what you're saying about the situation with Ben, but that is only one instance...

So you're a "low" level because one player is so much higher than you are?

I think you should look at where you rank out of ALL of the players... that will determine whether you're a "high" level or not, as I originally tried to explain in vain... if you're a "low" level compared to Ben, what does that make me? Super low? :rolleyes:

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL....so once again I see youve totally avoided the simplest of questions, cant say as I blame ya..I might do the same if I didnt have the answers or if i simply knew I was wrong in the first place. Naaaaah...who am I kidding...No I wouldnt.

If u think a level 4k could bring down a level 10k without the levels 10s assistance u r terribly mistaken (which btw by your definition would also be gang like tactics).

The only way Ben could be brought down other than by a teamwork would be for him to purposely tank it and even that would be exactly easy.

"If a level 4k don't know multiple strategies how to take down a player(even if its a level 10k player)then that 4k has no business being a level 4k(or at least no business being in the arena) " Lmao........apparently there is no level 4k players that belong in the arena then including you.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  11. polishpimp

wrong again....Ive been purposely taken down in a couple arenas in order to give someone my health reward and yes....they were a much higher level friends. Just not in VC

see how easy it was to answer a question? u should try it some time...lol

12. polishpimp

Then i gotta wonder why youve been posting at all, I havent heard a single legitimate reason why the search feature should be removed. Every reason u have given is so ridiculously illogical and has been shown to be wrong. Then when someone counters your arguement....u simply ignore it and move onto some other goofiness

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And this is in the VC section is it not?
    This is going off topic,cross arenaing.

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well next arena should search remain and if I make it in time,low and mid levels will have every right calling me a bully and the health will stack up.Even in VC where my attack sucks,it's still more than enough to knock out low levels with ease and stack the health.

15. polishpimp

Have you read the entire exchange between Breakfield and I? If u had u would understand that "level'" is not the point here rather its about whether the search option should be removed. He knows that by removing it that he and his armada go back to their winning ways because no one can bring down a level 10k when the next highest player who in comparison is very low at 5k. My arguement is if u take away the search feature than u take away any chance of a LOWER rated player ever winning.

As Ive stated numerous times now....it doesnt matter what title one slaps on there level....rather ones level in relation to the other, so yes....compared to Ben you would be pipsqueak.

Im glad u understand the whole Ben example, he is most likely the most extreme example but there are other similar examples out there. The thing is...whether its 1 person or 20 who is uber high leveled in a particular game....if everyone doesnt at least have some slim chance of winning than whats the point? Eventually players will lose interest and the feature will fail.

My situation in VC is a lil diff in that there are 3 uber high levels and fortunately #1 doesnt understand a lick of strategy. But if u remove the search feature and #1 wised up and took me out your still going to have only the uber high winning. Personally what I like about the arena is its all out warfare with very few limits and restrictions where one is free to use everything theyve learned and or acquired in the games....but even with that....the search feature at least allows the lil guy some hope. Even with the search feature it is very difficult to coordinate a successful attack on someone because of the disparity in levels....but it can be done and has been. Personally I welcome the challenge for myself and appreciate that everyone has shot

16. polishpimp

an arena is an arena. lets also not forget you are the one that brought the whole subject up here because of the butt whoopn in PC. try again....lol

17. polishpimp

Lmao! u r soooo funny....well over 90 percent of the players in either game are lower than u in levels....so I assure you thats been whats happening all along. Good luck with your new bully status attempt...too bad nobodies gonna notice. Have fun with the miniscule health reward your stacking while others are gabbing the big ones....lol

oh btw....how exactly can one be a bully in the arena? everyone must die but one! another thing I find odd is that u must have dozens if not a hundred of posts saying there is no such thing as bullies, once again u r changing your entire stance midstream, careful....u might lose what lil credibility u have.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And of the uber high levels,how many exactly will attempt to knock you out?Only 1 if given the chance?Cause we all know alot of em won't even bother.
    If the search isn't used to knock out the high levels,then what exactly is it being used for?
    Oh yeah,to knock out lower and mid levels.
    Thanks for the confirmation.

19. polishpimp

LOL, what u said makes no sense. For starters....they did try, unfortunately for them they failed that particular time but that doesnt mean they couldnt be successful, especially when u consider that the majority of them r much closer to me in levels then the players that took down Ben. Ben could have changed things around, fortunately for us he made a few wrong moves.

Once again there is no need for a search feature to seek out low levels unless the one searching is a low level themselves. Lower level are in abundance and can found by a higher level by simply picking almost any from the battle list. Ive been farely successful and Ive yet to find a need to search out lower levels via the search feature.

Thats actually another good reason to keep the search feature ....so very low leveled players can find other low leveled player rather than be stuck doing suicide missions on higher levels. so no....its I who thank u for strengthening my argument.

As Ive said countless times...I use the search feature to knock out the biggest and baddest which actually helps the lower levels progress even further

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Make up your mind.First it's complaining how high levels are so restricted and NOW it's low levels you suddenly care about?And to criticize me for changing my view?