Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Low levels won't have a chance even in a large number.They hit a high level,the high level can pick them all off.MAYBE mid levels would have a chance if they teamed up,but low levels won't even come close.And it would have to be a gang of at least mid mid levels for a chance.
    A gang of low levels MIGHT knock out up to a mid mid level if lucky.But even a gang of 20 low levels is no match for anything past that.

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

if you had read what i wrote you would have seen i said for them to team up ...maybe you need glasses (idk)...but when enough do team up they have a better chance at leveling the play field

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

my god for the 3rd time now....all of you complaining about the search feature, please enlighten me...why on earth do we need to search for lower levels when there are, with the exception of about 50 players, NOTHING BUT LOW LEVELS to choose from??????? do you complain just to complain?! do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?? polish and I dont see eye to eye on quite a few issues and he may be a bit arrogant at times but everyone heed these words...i dont care what they do, there is no way in hell anyone but him will win the arena unless he chooses to not join or to let someone else win it. maybe if every higher level including jj decided to go all out on him all at once its slightly possible, but guess what? hell will freeze over before that ever happens so moan and whine about the search feature all you want, and ask kano to tailor the arena to suit you all in any way you think will help you but the end results will be the same. you'll see me in every one with no complaints and a smile on my face every time whether i finish 1st or last...THE ARENA KICKS ASS!!!

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.Thanks for confirming it.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If the low levels even upper mid levels gang up on pimp,guess what's going to happen.Any thoughts yet?No?Ok,here's what.

Pimp will simply kill all of them and gain quick health and that health will start stacking.Easy to find lowers when they use search to gang up.Instead of helping the little levels have a chance,all it does is kill them faster.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If you read what I said,you would have seen that even a gang of low levels is no match for a high level.I don't care how random the arena is set up,there is no way a gang of low levels has a chance against a high level like Pimp.All that'll accomplish is quick health for Pimp without losing much health himself.

7. You really just refuse to acknowledge what has been said here, by the actual people involved, how that search feature is used. You have an agenda and you won't waiver from it.

I have NEVER used that feature to search out any but the highest level players. As a few have said over and over, it isn't necessary to search out lower level players since 95% of the arena is filled with them.

And, since you THINK you know what we do, let me just say also that I have been attacked by many lower level players and did not go after them as you ASSume. Their kill rewards aren't worth the trouble.........until they are all that remain. Then we have no choice since there can be only one #1. So, in fact, by using the search feature to find the few higher level players we wish to kill first, we are helping the lower level players advance further in the game.

Why not stop whining now, you're embarrassing yourself.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No agenda,just stating how low levels get screwed as soon as they hit a high level.Then the high level simply can pick em off 1 by 1.So yes,the search makes low levels get killed easier.

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

so from what you just said i will take it that you are a high level player that preys on the low levels just to increase your health...good job confirming that :)

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Haven't yet.But if it remains and I'm here in time,you better believe it.Just to prove a point how easy low levels can get knocked out with that feature.

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

What someone considers a low level is relative to there level. At level 3500 or whatever i am in PC....I would be a low level when compared to Bens level 10k. You can call me a high level all ya want but when a player is well over double your level it doesnt matter what u call it....the fact remains...that player WILL need help, how about this....instead of thinking in terms of high , low or mid levels perhaps u should be thinking the difference in levels.

The lowest of levels in the arena have the slimmest of chances as they should.....what they stand to gain is valuable experience/info and hopefully a few levels and drops. As Demonik has said countless times...there is no reason for higher levels to search out these low leveled players....they are the majority in the arenas and all u have to do is click on just about anyone on your fight list. Personally...I avoid the lowest levels as their kill reward sucks....I actually cringe at the thought of wasting stamina on them.

Your example of needing 20 low levels to take out a mid level is completely inaccurate. What do u consider a mid level? Lets go on the extreme high side and say a mid level is 4k, the lowest level allowed in the arena is what...750, 1200...somewhere in that range? Whats the diff in levels between a level 750 and 4k? 3250...right? Now think about Bens level at 10k +.....the highest level player attacking him was less than half his level and the remaining players were even far lower in level. Your example of 20 shows how little u know ....because the FACT is that 5 took down an even much bigger target than your example. If twenty low level players were attacking Ben....they could take him down as long as they were willing to sacrifice their accounts yet not die while actually attacking him.

You can talk all the theory ya want but your wrong, Im talking the facts, you and your entire armada know this better than anyone.

12. polishpimp

LOL...I appreciate the vote of confidence but Im gonna have to disagree. I could definitely be beat in the arena as it stands now. Benny boy in PC is a perfect example. I realize hes not a very good strategist nor does he have very reliable friends and he relies on his numbers alone but hes got some huge numbers and a much bigger lead than I and he dropped faster than a two dollar hooker at a John convention.

I agree with ya, the arena has been great, just a lil too time consuming and spendy for me. Im sure now that Im done a few more Para-sites will throw their hats in the ring. Maybe When they come in and win a few I'll come back and show em a "trick" or two...lol

13. polishpimp

Holy crap....are u off your meds? all players but 1 are a lower level than someone else. If a low level attacks a higher level then gets picked off....how is the search feature involved? As a high level I cant think of one time I attacked a low level in the arena after they attacked me once or twice, Now if they want to attack me a bunch of times....then they gety exactly what they obviosy wanted . Once again...no search feature involved. Still waiting to hear 1 single good reason why a high level would need to search oout a lower leveel when most on the battle page are already low levels...i imagine i will be waiting a looooooong time....lol

14. polishpimp

1) 100% false, its already been done in PC and by much fewer players than 20. low levels stack up very slowly, if thats been your strategy than its no wonder u havent won and have only placed well when Ben placed well. Biased? Yes in favor of the lower level who need it to stand a chance where as the highest of levels dont need it to be successful other than to beat up on one another. In fact the search feature in both the MSPC and VC actually helped lower levels finish higher than high levels as it was used to knock high levels out.

2) Back at me? Im not the one that says teaming up is "gang like tactics",.....thats you. So by your your logic..... sparing players because u know who they are by your definition is "gang like tactics"....so you are being a hypocrite. According to you its not ok to team up and take down someone thousands of levels higher yet its ok to take a fellow inactive armada member to the top with you....that my friend is "hypocrisy". I on the other hand think that using every tool in ones toolbox is common sense, only a foolish mechanic would attempt to rebuild an engine with only a screwdriver, nor does a doctor perform surgery by themselves.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

A gang of 4 or 8 high level 2k and 3k knocking out a 10k doesn't count.Whether you want to believe it or not,3k IS a high level.So a gang of level 3000's is a high level gang.Of course a high level gang has a great shot at knocking out a high level player.If it were a gang of level 1500s, they wouldn't have the same luck and would only give the level 10k a ton of health should the 10k decide to kill them or if the gang ends up suiciding on the 10k.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

its a sad situation there lord breakfield that you and your gang didn't finish as high as you wanted to because you got killed by a group of organized lower level players than yourself

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Still high levels.That's not even the point.All I really care about is the exp joining.I was actually surprised the 1st two times where I finished at.

18. polishpimp

LMAO...how does it not count..... isnt the diff in level still there? Im level 3800, Ben is level 10k..thats a diff of 62 hundred levels which is a good number to use as an average for those involved in bringing him down. If I were to fight someone 6200 levels below me that player would be a level "NEGATIVE 2400", Even if a level "NEGATIVE 2400" existed and was allowed to play in the arena do u think they could take me down by themselves?

What determines who is a low, mid or high leveled player? obviously the scale starts at 1, I would think the scale ends ends at where ever the #1 player is at, in this case it would be in excess of 10k, so that would make a mid level player at or around 5k would it not?

All that aside it comes down to to the diff in ones levels not the level itself, a gang of 1500s could bring Ben down (although unlikely)....they would just need more playerrs, but when scaled down (using our beat down of Ben as the measure)it would only take 5 level 1500 to take down a level 7700. This would be exactly the same as the 5 of us taking down Ben.

As far as suiciding on the player while they tried to bring someone down....that would just be dumb and defeat the whole purpose, but it is a valid point...thats exactly why things such as that need to be planned for in advance. You seem to think that Taking Ben down was as simple as finding him and just going at him....well u r wrong. Everyone attacking him was taking much more damage than they were giving....but a well thought out plan, knowing our enemy , teamwork and the willingness of each and everyone one of us to die for our cause made it happen....I dont expect u to understand any of that especially after reading all your 100% nonsense in this thread....its clear u dont get it....no wonder u rely on Ben.

Still waiting to hear whether u think there is a way to bring down a player like Ben is possible without teaming up on him. If its not possible....should he even be allowed to participate? Kano is now talking about a "lower level arena"....perhaps they should have an ultra high level arena as well where Ben can play exclusively against others in his range....lol

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I hate to disagree with this, but your math seems a little simplistic...

Example: 10 players in game, 9 are level 1, 1 is level 10k... by your math, the "average" would be 5k?

This isn't how I learned it in school, I don't know about you...

Let's look at it this way... how many players are there in the game total? now are many are level 3k (for example) or higher?

I think this will give everyone a more accurate representation of what a "high" level player is...

If I'm a level 1900 player, is that a "low" level? It may be a "low" level to the players that are 3k or higher, but I would imagine more players would disagree that 1900 is "low"...

While some of this may be "nonsense", I don't think it's "100% nonsense", lol :D

20. polishpimp

When I used the word "average" in my post u quoted in was in reference to the "average" level of the group of 5 that attacked Ben and brought him down. In no way was I trying to imply nor do I care what the "average" level of all players are. Your example of a level 3k being a high level is purely subjective as u said yourself it really depends on who u ask, im sure a level one feels a level 300 is pretty high. Unfortunately....not only did u misunderstand what I was trying to say...but your math does not determine what a low or high level player is either. With that said...Im not going to argue about whether or not a level 3k+ is a high level or not, I would agree that it is a high level numerically but thats not even close to my point. What Im trying to get through to him is the difference in levels and how in comparison to a level 10k a level 4k would be a low rated player.