Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

WOOFWOOF! WOOFWOOF! get em dog get em!

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Fine,let it stay.I'll use it to seek out the low levels just to prove a point.Then we can get lower levels to complain on here how search is unfair as it allows high levels to gang up.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Another thing about arena.Not sure about Facebook,but for myspace,it's being mentioned how some are somehow finding out other's name in the arena even without it being said to anyone.Something is very wrong here.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Don't worry.That's a mask for your own gain.Hopefully it'll be seen through and search gets eliminated.You're not using it for lower levels I'll give you that.You're using it for the mid levels.But mid levels are anywhere from 2000+ and your well over 9000?That's 7000 levels give or take ahead of the mid levels.What kind of strategy is that?I got no doubt you use the search to first look for fielding,but after that..seems mid levels are the targets.Don't think the mid levels appreciate being targeted by 2 of the highest levels.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Gang tactic much?You just said it.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Besides,real life,in a all out brawl(which this basically is)it's not like a buddy can simply get right to you to help out if its madness in there.Before even pulling the "this ain't real life",plenty of times there's been suggestions where it's been said "this ain't real life"and got it shot down.Yet other suggestions,"can't happen in real life"is pulled and results in positive result overall.Hmm...

Still say the search feature allows highers to gang up on the lowers and mids thus making their claims of "biased to high levels"actually right for once.

And the reason to gang up on lower and mids?Simple,easier kills so more health gained.Keep the search feature and next arena it'll be used to knock out the lowers thus allowing the high levels to stack health.

But there's no point in going after them,I guess.Can't think of one reason of why it's beneficial to knock out the lower and mid levels.Guess gaining easy health from them without losing much,if any,yourself(spare for someone with next to no defense)is not a reason for highers to gang up on those defenseless lower and mid levels.

Search benefits high levels and MAYBE high mid levels.Even if low levels used it,it wouldn't help them except for maybe another low MAYBE a lower or mid mid level.But a gang of low levels won't fare too well as all it takes is for them to attack the wrong player and that player single handily knocks out those lower levels and stacks health in the process.

So basically,allowing search is just letting high levels knock the lower levels out.Oh and what happened in PC arena last time,that was high levels(considering the leaderboard ranks)ganging up thus proving even more that search is for the high levels to knock everyone out.

But that was your goal all along wasn't it.Hoping low levels would use it in gangs and then knock them out.Hopefully it's realized this doesn't benefit low levels but actually puts them at a disadvantage.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

For example... a level 5k is a low level in relation to a level 10 k are they not? If a level 5k was fighting down the same number of levels than they would be fighting a level ZERO. So basically a lower level would be relative to what level u are, but does that even matter in the arena?

Due to the random factor thrown into the battle equation ever player regardless of level has a shot at a few wins and the corresponding XP right? With that said ....does someone 1000s of levels below another player stand a realistic chance of beating that player without the help of others? Whats the point if u take any realistic shot away from the lower levels....at the point u r guaranteeing success for the highest of levels, the way it stands now (search option) affords the relative lower level a shot but does not guarantee them victory. For example...A small group of players averaging 6k levels less was able to bring Ben down in a coordinated effort. Where as a similar effort was attempted in VC by a group of players who ranged from less than 4k lower to being 22 hundred levels ahead and they failed miserably. So as u can see...The search option is no guarantee that someone will win as it still comes down to the recipients strategy. It clearly gives the relative lower level a fighting chance where none would exist without it.

Stacking health from lower levels....Is that your strategy? Sorry bro but at least now I understand your poor results when u dont have Ben around. I dont know about you but I purposely try to avoid lowers because of their crappy kill reward vs their high health, unfortunately their is an abundance of them and in the end everyone must die anyways. LMAO.....but I certainly dont go looking for lower levels that would be silly even at your level. So u go right ahead and search out the littles my friend and I assure u that we dont notice a bit of difference because even at your level most are already lower, while your doing that I would highly recommend to everyone else of a higher level they go cash in on the higher profile targets that offer a much better reward and actually pose much more of a the threat down the road if left unchecked.

So u can sit here and say the search feature is biased all u want ....U WILL SIMPLY BE WRONG. with it lower levels have a slim chance, without it they have none. With or without it higher levels always have a chance. Now where the search favor bias? Answer the simple questions....

1. Do highest of levels NEED the search option to have a CHANCE to win?

2. Do the lower levels have ANY CHANCE of winning without the search feature?

(keep in mind that we already know the relative lower levels can win with the search feature) So whos trying to screw over the lil guy?

8. ben

ben Active Member

pimp your so funny...now you say here you dont go after lower levelers... but in pc battle arena you did go after them because of your low def you have...and you said that your self in the forums...so why you change your tune here ?

i will say again i beleave they need to take search out to make it fair to all players in battle arena...

9. polishpimp

Ben...r u actually reading what im writing here? because if u are u would plainly see that I said no such thing. What I said is that I do not "search" for lower levels, I have absolute zero need to search for lower players...the only ones i can see having a need to search for lower players is other lower players. Do i attack and kill lower level players in the arena? Well Duh! of course...everbody has to die for there to be a winner doesnt there? And u know better than most that I go after the big dogs first, btw....how did your level 10k butt enjoy its vacation from the winners circle? How was the view from the upper 200 ranks?

Now if u could....please explain or at least answer the very simple questions posed to u on numerous occasions rather than to just say "its unfair" please explain why its unfair.

To all those reading this please note the player im quoting is far in excess of level 10 k and has a 5k+ lead over the next highest level player in MSPC. This player was all for the search feature during the first 2 week while he and his armada dominated the arena for those first two weeks and crowed about it. On the 3rd week a small band of players most of which were 6k+ levels lower than he used the search feature so we could take his enormous ass down and we did just that along with all his cronies. Since his embarrassing loss he and his armada members have been campaigning for the removal of the search feature citing that it is somehow unfair to the lower levels. Thats a complete joke....please go back nd read his lackies comments and note his own lack of response to the simplest of question.

So here ya go Ben, the questions dont get any simpler

1. How is the search feature unfair to one segment of players and not the others(higher levels vs lower levels)?

2. Do u honestly believe that there is any way u could lose if lower levels didnt team up on you?

3. Can any one player bring u down in the arena?

4. Do u know any of your friend/armada members arena names before entering the arena? If so....did u avoid attacking them because they were your friends?

5. Is it true that because u are over level 10 k ...everyone is a lower level than u and that the next closest player is over 5k levels below u? Is it true that u r the person in the entire game that doest need the search feature in order to win the arena.

10. Demonik1

Wow...for the 2nd time by myself alone, not to mention others, there is simply NO NEED for any higher level to search out lowers...almost EVERYONE ELSE in the arena is a lower level to them and the field is littered with them!!!! i cant speak for anyone else but all i look for is decent exp and a nice kill reward, i could care less if its a level 2k or 5k and this debate is pointless. do you think if you bring up the same pointless argument over and over again IN THE SAME THREAD that it will force action from kano?? you want to know what helps the higher levels take out the lower ones? strength of character, thats all, nothing else.

11. ben

ben Active Member

yes im 10k level on pc...now i ask this pimp...a lot of players started way befor me it seems to me some of them should of been higher than me...because people dont want to build there app across where they can move levels is no fault of mine...like you you dont have the stamina to move after 3000 level with out costing you to do so...because you want to base every thing on att...i have seen alot of people fall into that trap...the way you build your app is what your stuck with...sorry about your luck there...but as they say every one to there own...

12. polishpimp

Gee Ben...way to avoid the questions. Like i said the only reason you want the search option removed is because it would be a huge advantage to u and only u. U know damn well if the search option is available u might lose and your ego cant handle that. The rest of your post makes no sense and does not pertain to anything being discussed here....but since u brought up my crappy account in PC....u know...the one 6k levels below u.....how did it feel when that crappy account whooped that ass? If you r such a great player Benny boy....come on over to VC where your account is closer to mine in levels than mine is to your sin PC and show me what a great player u r. Oh....thats right....a lil birdy told me u already tried that all 3 times. So lets see if I got this right.... i win 3 times in my main game and whoop u in yours , where youve yet to do anything in VC and got whooped in your own game. Nah benny boy...its me thats sorry for your luck, me....I dont rely on luck

13. Demonik1

idk what this is about and really dont care, im just wondering where the question is....

14. polishpimp

I here ya E, Im truly an idiot for attempting to debate with these guys....trying to get an answer out of them or getting them to recognize that water is wet is like pulling teeth while banging my head on a brick wall. Hopefully everyone else will recognize what there trying to do.

15. Demonik1

i love the arena...yeah there are a few bugs here and there but you cant make everyone happy all of the time and if they never touched a thing and left it how it is you would still see me in it every 2 weeks. i dont care if i can or cant search for people, if i get every kill reward or it glitches till the end of time, reward the inactives, whatever. im in it to win it, hopefully someday youll be nice and let me xDD or at least stop playing for a few years so i can catch up lolol

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I do not even use or know how or care to know how to use the search thingy lol

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i do use and as i said earlier its so i can find players that i know i cannot beat. i look for players that are around my level or slightly higher to attack. it would be very stupid of me to attack players like Polish ,Fielding, or any player that is way above me in levels just like in the main game.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1)Never said higher levels needed it.I said they would use it to search out the littles to get quick kills and quick health which can stack up.

2)You really think a gang of low levels will win with it?You said it yourself how on VC some tried it and it didn't work.As a result I bet you knocked them out thus gaining the quick health.

See,I was right that your plan was for the low levels to use it in a gang so when they hit you,you can just knock them out and get the health reward without losing much health yourself.You just proved how low levels are screwed with the search feature.

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

These may have been for Ben,but these 2 I'll answer with my view.

1)Low levels(not mid levels)will in no way knock out a high level even in a gang of 20.The only thing that will happen is when they hit a higher level,the high level can simply wipe out the low level gang thus gaining health without losing much.Lots of low level kills will stack up the health whether you want to believe it or not.While high levels can use the search to pick out the littles without having to worry bout the littles knocking them out.So yes,the search is biased in favor of high level gangs OR a high level picking off a low level gang.

4)Right back at you.

20. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

in my opinion if the mid and lower levels dont team up and attack the upper levels then there is no need for them to enter the arena because all you would have to do is go down the leader board and thats the way the arena would end up. but when the mid and lowwr levels team up they can and do take out the upper levels and have a fair chance at winning