Kano: Dont you think its time to fix these issues?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alka

alka Banned

Rofl..............................

2. baha

baha Member

YES PLEASE post the cheaters so I can not only drop em from my ZS Game but from my FB friend list ~! I do not like to have ppl who are hard core cheaters in my Gamer budz at all~! I don't spend much time thinking of others as cheaters cuz for the most part they do not affect my play style BUT I understand the issues and side with the real players on this problem totally~!!:)

3. superc125

superc125 New Member

I have multiple "Limited Time" items, but when I fight my account only shows one each when I go to "show details"!!! I've sent request after request to "SUPPORT" with nothing being done!!! Come on people I'm spending money here, if you can to my store to buy something I would atleast give you something for you money!!!!! Right???

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Something you could do is take a screen shot of all the Limited Time items you have and then go and attack someone and take a screen shot of what items your fighting with. The game automatically picks the strongest weapons for you to fight with. So if it shows different, send the screen shots into Support.

5. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

I have reported these certain 3 players numerous times over the past couple of months i get the same reply, we are looking into yet really how long does it take to look into it?I am not the only one to have reported them either, it is so obvious that they are sharing being that the 3 of them are on my fight list and have been for a long time. Why has it taken so long? I have been frustrated by the lack of feedback to this. The one person lost the plot in the battle arena discussion yesterday and went way over the top with the insults as per usual and his posts were deleted as they should have been,will he even get banned for misuse of the forums?

6. So what

So what Member

banned ...hes alientating PAYING customers ...his insults are always in the feed ARE BEYOND NORMAL ..and way to explicit its not a place where you actually could let children play as hes so INGORANT

and hes using multipal accounts ..time for HIS freeloading ...non paying ...cheating ...to be put to a halt .... bann HIM COMPLETELY

7. alka

alka Banned

I bet you get directed to support where everything gets brushed under the carpet! :(

8. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

It always does that why these people keep on doing it time and time again.

9. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

As usual silence to these issues what a surprise.

10. Ace

Ace Member

We got all of Saint Seiya's crew ranking first on GPs, when last week they ranked 1212th, this is a joke. Either fix that issue by banning all alts or removing the cap on GPs, or remove that ranking for good. It sucks as it is right now.

11. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Unfortunately, the forums aren't really the place for these kinds of issues. I can appreciate that you may not enjoy the response from support you've gotten, but anything to do with player reports or our Terms of Use needs to be emailed to support so we can address it appropriately.
    @Ace If you haven't done so already, send a message in to support about it with the appropriate links so we can investigate it properly.

12. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

Wow you report you get an automated response so you come to the forums and get nothing what a joke, no wonder people can cheat with sharing,alts,bots etc because Kano doesn't care less but will pick a couple of alts out of the hat to ban(not that anyone knows these accounts as there are not published so we have to take your word for it)What really is the point of report [Deleted] as you are just not interested!!!

13. Wonder Bread

Anthony, I understand your frustration at what you see as inaction, however this simply isn't the case. We absolutely care about keeping our games fun and fair for everyone, which is why we have a Terms of Use.
    What you need to understand is that a player accusing another player of cheating or using an alternate account doesn't make it so. We value player reports highly and investigate everything that gets sent in, and do take action when a player is clearly violating our Terms of Use. We don't, however, freeze every player that's reported because most player reports simply aren't accurate. As I mentioned before, we still value them highly, but there are lots of player activities that seems suspicious but are in fact within our Terms of Use. Almost every mid to high level player in every one one of our games has been reported at one time or another, just so you know.
    I'm closing this thread as this isn't the place to report players, but you are welcome to email in to support and speak with me there if you aren't satisfied with this response.

14. Wonder Bread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.