get rid of this! DO IT NOW

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Stackford, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Stackford

Stackford Member

[​IMG]

Why would you make us click that 100 times??? Who's idea was that? No, seriously - please tell us.
    :mad:

2. Stackford

Stackford Member

Okay now it won't even let me send gifts at all - unless I go into every single profile....

WTF is this?

3. alka

alka Banned

The only time I get that is with guys I delete from my friends list.

I would upload an image from my pc showing a sent gift but the system will only let me upload a URL ( maybe they've used up their allocated space on the servers :( )

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This seems more of a support thread than idea thread.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

ive moved this thread to the support thread

6. This should only happen once, then once you send a gift to the same person it shouldn't happen again, as you are sending a Facebook request I don't believe Kano can do anything about it...

But there may be a workaround, try sending a message to support (link below) and see what the lovely Mel has to say about it.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

isnt there a box that you tick saying do this to all gifts sent requests ie a box that you tick then it automatically sends instead of getting the box come up all the time

8. There should be, but I don't see it on that screenshot, so there may be some sort of glitch?

9. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Stackford, please email this in to support so we can take a look at it there.

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Something with the secured browsing is causing the FB response to not display "Don't ask again before sending requests to <person> from this app." I am not sure why at this moment but if I hit the game via http://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra I do not have this issue.

Perhaps try that as a workaround until further notice.

EDIT: I cannot consistently reproduce this but I will certainly dig into it further. I'll post back when I find more info.