What about lvl 1000 reach and benefit of all hired capitains?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by clubber, Jul 4, 2012.

1. clubber

clubber Member

Ok, so I reach lvl 1000 (I'm lvl 1005 now) on pirate clan (myspace) and still can't benefit of all hired capitains that I brought. I'm an ex Hi5 player. What is going on?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah you're being screwed over.I think I had gotten the full 2k at this level or close to it.

3. clubber

clubber Member

Still no answer Kano? What I'm missing here?

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Nope, you will get them as you level up. If we were to do the whole thing over again we would have credited Favor Points based on amount purchased and investment in the game over levels, so for example, instead of getting 1 Favor Point you would get say 3 per level up to level 2000. Basically tying the rewards to level, since we were under the gun, tying hired chieftains to level was the next best thing.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not trying to bash Kano here(really I'm not)but I'm sure on myspace(since Clubber is there)some have more than their level in chieftains.Pretty sure I got mine around level 1000 maybe a little higher than lvl 1000 but before level 2000.I know there was someone not leveling that fast around that level I was at that had over 1800.So players in the 1000s are getting max chiefs or close to it.So basically you've screwed anyone that came from Hi5 since they can't compete with that even if they got the best weapons/warriors and extreme attack.
    Most already know that before level 1000 you only use as much chiefs as your level.But then level 1000,that goes out the window.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Solution: level up faster.

Screwing over players is kind of harsh, doing something instead of nothing is hardly screwing over. We adjusted as best we could after transfers with the limited time we had. We would not transfer the same way in the future.

How about we hear some cheers for Kano being the only developer on hi5 to do anything at all for the players, that would be nice.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Cheers for Kano in trying to help players that no other company would have even given a SECOND too, :)

8. clubber

clubber Member

By my question I was not trying to be ungrateful but I was expecting Kano's answer since you guys back than (when Hi5 was finished) you said something... now, it's something else. Glad that I got the answer although it was not the answer I was expecting. Cheers!

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I am really very glad to hear that.

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If clubber is over level 1000 and is moving at a certain pace. I would say let him or her have there hired captains. I thought kano's main reason of taking away the hired captains was to stop the abuse of players camping out and not moving along with the game progression. I do have to agree if your over level 1000 and moving then you should have them because there are players out there who have there full 2000 already around there. But again just my opinion.

11. clubber

clubber Member

I was about to mention this too, but yet again I'm not trying to revive the stroke it was after hi5's end.