Battle Arena Discussion (Round 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

----------
    -------
    ---

Okay, I played the Zombie Slayer version of the Battle Arena and figured out the strategy that worked for me and came in 5th place.... Now it has been about a week, I missed the Battle Arena for Mobwars that is currently still running, but there are no Battle Aneas scheduled for Pirate Clan, Viking Clan, Zombie Slayer. -----
    --- What I am asking is can you guys start up a new battle arena in PC, VC, or ZS? I have not much going on this weekend and would love to have played one of these tonight, Saturday... Over the weekend. :) When is the next one being opened for entry in any of the other Kano Games? Maybe get one fired up to start around July 3rd - 4th as well because alot of folks will be off those days and will be able to play! --- Well, at least us gub'ment workers will be off.... :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  2. Eric

Eric Administrator

Look forward to Battle Arenas about once every 2 weeks, check back in game for start times!

3. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

Same here- I was at work when it began, got home about 6 p.m. and was already 'dead', wth:mad:
    Attacks 0
    Kills 0
    Wins 773
    Losses 1,133
    Biggest Attack 1,823,896 damage << not too shabby, considering I was offline, but still... annoying as hell, and no, my health wasn't low to begin with :(

4. gods people

gods people Active Member

That is life my friend. You are either in it activly or s--- happens like being killed. :p

5. crosstee

crosstee New Member

Mine was the same saying Battle in progress, but unable to play! Also checked all feed and it was from the first one!

6. comisarul

comisarul New Member

Your Rank is 94!:cool::cool:

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

great battle arena i came in at a respectable 15th :)

8. Pranav Sood

Pranav Sood New Member

I finished in the top 15 ( and very happy about it ).
    last 30 hrs barely anyone attacked each other ( including me )
    but this game is heavily in favour of passive players ( which should not be the case )
    my suggestion is instead increasing the health on a kill give out xp
    and health should increase when you attack some one ( the amt of damage done by you )
    and xp earned on attacks should be better than what they are ( like in w/m )
    well was fun and i am sure you will only improve it further

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

im in agreement with you to a certain extent
    if the winner is based on the highest health that could be a flaw
    if you go into battle with 1.5 bill health and just do minimum attacks ie 100
    then sit on your 1.5 bil
    1, no one is gonna attack you and waste there own health especially as someone else may still the kill
    or you may have a low health reward
    so in fact you could get top ten for doing nothing
    while others have to take there chances and try and kill for the health reward
    i would like it if the most kills percentage and total health left as the ruling factor
    the rewards i feel should be more also
    many spend alot of money on gfs to attack mobbers down for the kill
    so make the rewards at the end more like 250 gfs for 1st and 175 for 2nd 125 3rd
    then so on

10. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Thanks BA3 will hopefully be even better. BA1 I was killed and ranked 315, you don't want to hear my thoughts on that for sure lol. It's not always about being a higher level either, there were people lower in levels than I am that finished higher.
    For those asking yes myspace is where I play mostly though i do have a little facebook account :cool:

11. Tokenhero

Tokenhero New Member

I just don't get the point of Battle Arena! Last week on the 1st one I forgot I entered it completely and came somewhere in the late 300's after taking no part in it whatsoever apart from entering, like I said. This week I actively took part and was placed in the lower 500's. I mean, what the ****? Plus it's the same old clique that's winning or is placed in the top group. I just don't see any reason for entering it again. Why? What's in it for me - someone who knows they are never gonna get anywhere near the winner's podium or even placed in the top 50 is not gonna touch it with two sh**ty sticks! That's just my opinion although I suspect I'm not alone in thinking this way.
    Would it not be better to give the punters some greater incentive than a good ar*e kicking and maybe hold different levels of the Battle Arena? Players ranked over 1000 should have their own competition, etc. I definitely won't be entering this farce again on either my Facebook or MySpace accounts and I'm a daily player who logs on about 2, 3 and often more times a day and have done since 2010.
    Ah well, that's the end of my feedback and I hope you can take note of what I've said. It's a shame cos the whole concept does carry potential. Take care, fellas!

12. Tokenhero

Tokenhero New Member

Plus this argument that lower players get XP doesn't hold water cos I get XP for free on the Challenge and Outbreak Assists whereas in the Battle Arena you have to spend your stamina to get it. Like I said previously - good idea with potential but poorly executed. (time to start leaving the bottles of beer alone at work, eh, fellas! They're turning your brain to mush!)

13. Tokenhero

Tokenhero New Member

You got better rewards in the Challenge and Outbreak Assists for free in the game without having to spend your stamina in the Battle Arena. Doesn't make sense to me!

14. Pranav Sood

Pranav Sood New Member

in continuation to the point i made earlier
    when you attack a lot you increase the chances of getting higher health if you win as i had said give health increment = to the damage done by you in case of a win if you lose nothing
    and only give xp or as you said favour points as rewards for a kill
    and to get passive players to be active you could put in a condition like they did for the first 6 hrs . increase it to every 6 hrs min 100 attacks required or health keeps dropping

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

I did notice when i played the early part of the battle i was getting xp when chaining so i didnt loose much, then in the later part i noticed the xp increasement stopped on fight wins

16. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

I like your point on level 1000 and over should have there own arena

17. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Heres the Top 20 from the lastest Battle Arena
    congrats to all i came in at 15th

1 The Sultry - Magda2killove
    2 CHECK YA SELF FOOLS - Hammer Time Loves Forecast Reign REBELS KILL TWATS
    3 Saludable - Rod el Loco Asesino
    4 my alt - JAYME
    5 Twiggy
    6 Half Way Tree - NEVETS DR
    7 broccoli - Forecast Reign Loves Hammer Time Rebels
    8 MARSHALL LAW - THE COFFEE GRINDER
    9 knicker sniffer - drive4urlife
    10 twinkle - foxysiren
    11 callaghan - nastyyone bbpk
    12 MandiDolly - COWGIRL ITA GANG
    13 jackk - LIBANESE ITA LNC
    14 Sabre Tooth - BOOM Stevens THE HONEY BADGER WILL KILL YOU SOB
    15 Erin Brockovich - The KING of LCN SOB
    16 UTENTEWISE1970 - ARMANDO THE BEAUTIFUL ITALIAN BOY TM SWAT ITA GANG
    17 b4ckd00r fux0r - StUdLeY WoNdErNuTs TM SWAT
    18 Dark 0rbit
    19 elmuerto - Bejane NBZ DR
    20 Itsjustforfun - Brian The Anvil DeFeo

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Gotta love the defeatist attitude, any chance u wanna join one our rival guilds?
    Whats in it for you? How about the free XP just for having signed up? Sign up, dont play...free XP...whats the issue again?

19. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

Whats with all the complaints.. I finished twice in the 200+ and although it sucks.. I have absolutely nothing to lose, but I do have a chance to get some xp/gf points out of it. I see it as an extra mini game which makes the game more enjoyable. I like it and is a pretty good way of leveling since i have high stamina and better than boss blasting. So bottom line its fun even if i dont get as far as i hope for.

20. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Can I enter Battle Arena 3 yet? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.