Battle Arena Discussion (Round 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Second release of the Battle Arena is live. Please use this thread for discussions, feedback and questions.

New features and updates include:
    -Improved overall speed through caching
    -Increased XP payouts per battle
    -Removed dead players from fight list on refresh
    -Fight response inline stamina and boost refill button
    -Increased hit point payout for kills
    -Kill health award now shows below targets
    -Targets killer is exposed while attacking
    -Fixed refresh issues with feed/fight list
    -Your armed and item loadout strength values are now saved on arena start
    -XP and Strength multipliers added to final rounds of the arena (more damage, more xp)
    -XP reward for joining the arena
    -Min attack requirement, if after 6 hours since arena start and under 100 attacks, health reduced by 15%
    -*Update - health bonus for attacking. Based off of your attack perk and the targets defence perk, you should see some bonus for attacking during the arena. As the arena progresses this bonus is removed and you are left with kills being your only health source.

If you would like to catch-up on earlier battle arena discussions please see this thread (note some topics may be outdated) http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7678-Battle-Arena-Discussion
    ba_lcn.jpg

2. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I will be there and looking forward to doing much better in this up coming battle arena. I was pretty disappointed on my first attempt but gained some knowledge at least.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Great improvements there Eric
    looking forward the arena round 2 :)

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Wow no more piss bagging! That's how I made it to rank 6 on pc. I was trying my best to get a kill on lcn but someone came and stole it! lol The guy I was trying to kill end up not attacking anyone but rank higher than I.

5. Are we going to have the ability to end the Defensive stance early if we start with that mode enabled?

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

4hrs and counting to Battle begins
    good luck everyone :)

7. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

The screen says "Battle in progress" ..but I can't play. All I get is the scores and my ranking from the last BA, the same screen that's been showing for the last couple of days when I've checked. How do I get the game to actually start?
    I've probably been killed already lol. I stayed up until 3am local time to play this again but I don't think I'll bother for the next one if I can't even start it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If you signed up for it and only see the old leaderboard then yes you were killed.If you didn't sign up before it started,then that explains it to.

9. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

I must have been killed in the first millisecond of the game then, because I was watching the timer countdown until it started. The leader board had no option to rejoin the second game, so if I had to rejoin from the last game...how was I supposed to do it?

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There would of been a link that said to join.It would of been displayed on either homepage or a option in the arena itself.You're not auto signed up each time it starts.If you didn't get the exp reward for joining,then you didn't sign up for this one.

11. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

What link? The leader board page is exactly the same as it has been for the last couple of days. All that's changed is the timer and the number of players remaining.

12. Why are the rewards only for top 100 when there are 460+ participants? That is extremely tough for the lower levels and the weaker levels to do! You should keep them at 200 to give EVERYONE a fighting chance!

13. Eric

Eric Administrator

Try refreshing your page, do you see a rank for this current battle arena?

14. Eric

Eric Administrator

Reward tiers start for the the top 20% of the Battle arena player base. People that participate in the arena that don't get into the reward tiers are still finding good rewards in xp and levelling along with battle drops.

15. innocent

innocent New Member

I'm still alive with 6 kills and 850,000,000+ health.

16. Obituary Writer

Obituary Writer New Member

Since the start time for me was 3am I logged in at 7am only to find I had been killed a few minutes earlier. That was expected given that I could not participate, but is there any reason that someone who is killed cannot at least see a list of the players that remain, instead of just the total number? It means that there is no interest in this at all for me now for the next few days as I can see nothing and do nothing.

17. I completely agree with him, although I am still alive!

18. I think people that Participate should get a reward for joining and playing even if they don't get into the actual reward tier.

19. innocent

innocent New Member

Players Remaining:

20. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Nope, just the same page as before the game started with the exception that the timer is running and the current numbers remaining is being updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.