Attack/Defense Battle Poll

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jun 24, 2010.

?

Do you agree with the proposed attack/defense change below?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We made a change recently with Mob Wars:LCN which we have received only positive feedback on with regards to your characters attack and defense in the battle logic and we are now considering to introduce a similar change to PC.

Currently attack and defense points for your character are just added to your total clans attack and defense in battles, for fully loaded clans the characters attack and defense for majority of players probably won't play a large factor. The change that was made was to increase the value of the characters attack and defense, so basically the more attack and defense you add to your character the more you influence the increase in attack and defense of your clan.

We would roll the change out similar to how we did with Mob Wars:LCN, by increasing the skill points awarded per level to a larger # that would be applied to all users accounts for the previously completed levels. So say you are at level 1000 and we increase Skill Points per level from 3=>4, you would have 1000 skill points to put towards whatever you want.

We feel that this change would be beneficial for the following reasons:

1. One of the biggest complaints we get for Kano Apps is that we only give 3 Skill Points instead of 5, majority of players see this as us being cheap and not worth playing even though it is a different game with a different level curve, etc. Making this change will help keep new players in the game.

2. Higher level players will be better equipped to defend themselves against lower level players.

3. This change has been requested in the past.

But since this is a major change we wanted to communicate what we are thinking and why here first and give you the chance to vote and if you like let us know your concerns and thoughts.

2. 12 say yes so far.keep them yes votes coming :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  3. Eddie

Eddie Member

I say this update should go on VC also :D

4. aranrod

aranrod Member

Great idea! So I voted Yes! :)

5. Jeaux

Jeaux New Member

Sounds good to me, do the same for Viking Clan.

6. alright,is this change going to happen soon?

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have not had any complaints come through so we will likely introduce it next week with another little surprise that we have up our sleeves, so stay tuned. But if you are against this change please let us know so we can take it into account.

8. oh cool,another surprise.
    cant wait to see it regardless of what it is.

9. So let mee get this straight, you will award more skills for higher levels but they count the same, or you will award more and the skills for attack and defense actually apply to the captains as well as your personal captain?

10. with this change,atk/def will be weighted heavier and more skill points will be given.
    and when more points are given,you will get retro points for all the previous levels.

11. I guess what I am trying to find out is, if I have 800 attack, will each captain have an extra 800 attack (1000 clan x 800 attack?)

12. hmm.im not sure exactly how its going to be weighted in.

but will find out soon enough.

13. Mihai

Mihai New Member

It's a very good ideea. :) Please apply this also to viking clan

14. ok whos the 1 that said no?

well 14 to 1.its obvious the bulk majority are all for this.

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We plan to push this change out later on this week.

To make this change we will have to take PC offline for 15-minutes or so.

16. thank you Kendall.

Ive been waiting for this change a long time.