Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pranav Sood

Pranav Sood New Member

thought it would be fun but turned it was not .
    the most funny thing is i was winning from this guy and getting crap xp like 150 /225( i know 'coz i got great xp upto 450 from some ) so he has to be pretty weak in comparison to me and in the middle of my attacking him i lost from from him with damages more than i inflicted ( and i know for sure they were not in def mode ' 'coz when i won again the damage was same)
    so how come he got super human all of a sudden like to win from me .
    secondly when you have attacked some one a lot and got them to low health why does the damage inflicted reduce . my point of view is when a person is down the damage to him has to be more not less
    if you increase damage with every attack you win on a person chances of some one stealing your kill become less . this is what most of us faced today
    over all experience was not to good
    may rejoin if there are some changes made for the better ( as i know this is just the first edition and improvements will follow)

2. alka

alka Banned

They are both identical names, as I keep pointing out. The first letter is a capital and the rest are lower case.
    I killed the guy because I got the Kill message and earned 69 million Health.
    He was with 2:22:13:48 remaining on the clock. I have a screen shot as proof.
    The same name appeared on the Fight List with 2:21:57:29 left on the clock. I have a screen shot.

The developers are wrong. I have sent them the proof and they have not got back to me.
    I have the screen shot of 345 hits in 16 seconds.

It's not frustrating for me when I believe I have found a cheat. It's frustrating when I do all the ground work and Kano do nothing about it, or tell me it's Facebook's problem not theirs!!

3. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Staggered start times was the way to go ... this isnt the first Battle Arena by Kano ... so Kano should have known this and done something about before kick off :/

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I understand where your coming from Alka. And if you do have the proof and you did send it to kano. They will be looking into it. Remember arena is still a beta phase and we all know beta runs have issues that might not all get caught. And since its father's day weekend and kano is barely here during the weekend hopefully you will get an answer by monday at the latest.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I think you can have the same name.Provided you change the casing of it.When in PC arena,I went to search for someone and didn't find them.Then I did the exact casing and then they showed up.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

ive seen a few names the same but with one letter different

7. Yeah, in normal gameplay hunting I would get at least 1 hitlist kill probably must likely way more from pumping 1500 stam into the hitlist targets, so people can't really use the hitlist as a comparison, it's a shame that the devs won't be doing something to make killing more fair for all, it doesn't seem to matter what strategy you have, someone always gets there before you.

Hunger games was an awesome film :)

8. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

ohhh duh of course ... or maybe if it was more of a challenge i would have still had enough health to play on day2 of the THREE days it was set to run.

why do player need to die anyway cant it be as simple as a total score u enter your in the for the full 3 days. every attack against or placed pays points that total up to the end of the comp. I havent really bothered reading about area just trusted kano to come up with something that works well.. FS its taking them long enough to do. no wonder i rarely play....only came back in hope the arena would have something to offer.....IT DONT!!

9. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

On that note how does a player with huge att / def set up to BATTLE not stand a chance in the battle area?

At least u got to see it in action i lasted less than 2 hrs in a 3 day event and saw nothing but a blank page before and after lol.

LCN sucks now im done with it :}

10. It was a good concept and my time in the arena was a lot of fun, and it has potential, but it needs a lot of thing's ironed out in my opinion, about being done with the game, I've heard that one before ;) lol

11. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

U SEE ME PLAY MUCH THAT LAST 3 ,MONTHS?

Nah m8 im done its a stale as mw's

12. alka

alka Banned

It's one of those games you come back to for a week or 2 then go away for a few months..

As for the Battle Arena, I won't be joining the LCN Arena again until it's cleaned up.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hey Craig, thanks for the feedback, a couple of your comments are kind of confusing.

The fact that you got kicked out and did not last, that is indeed the challenge to try to figure out a strategy that will see you lasting longer.

How did you expect to do well in something that you didn't take the time to read up on? We have received pretty good feedback from players that took the time to understand the concept and rules before going in guns blazing. You cannot simply apply the same strategy as outside the arena as in the arena, there is no heal option, as you are likely aware now only way to gain health is to get a kill, so there are some different strategies one can use.

Can you be more specific on the aspects that you did not like in the arena?

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i loved the arena battle i got placed at 141 which i very pleased with considering i didn't know how it would be
    i loved the strategy and i think some of the big players got caught out and now annoyed
    well this gives you the incentive to think out your strategy next time
    i came 141st and beat alot of the better players i loved it and wished i had fought a bit better but obviously we have a real life to live too
    some things need to be tweeked like an withdraw incase you entered and changed your mind or change your name incase you make mistake or decide you want another
    or the time zone thing is a problem for some
    i like to see better rewards as well but it was a good battle i loved it and congrats to everyone who entered

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  15. So what

So what Member

Attacks 173
    Kills 0
    Wins 358
    Losses 1,499
    Biggest Attack 471,116 damage

so ive played 2 so FAR ....yes it fun but to prove a point i didnt fight at all and just sat back ...lasted till 3 pm today

SAW A photshop of ppl been attacked 379 times in 16 seconds so i just logged off

so there is an imbalance ....still you need to fix ....the dormant accounts NOT ACTIVELY ONLINE should show up on feed first
    then the ones that do play and stay ...will actually have an arena ,,,, just a suggestion

still love it thou ..exp was still crap ....but W T G

16. alka

alka Banned

Nice going.
    I guess the secret is to not kill anyone or just hide out. That way they can't pass your link back to their mates to gang up on you.
    I didn't read that strategy anywhere!!
    BTW, I killed 5 and finished 7**, but that's another story..

17. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

geeza
    Attacks 5,294
    Kills 2
    Wins 5,135
    Losses 1,800
    Biggest Attack 682,173 damage

18. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

I have a idea That would help make the arena better how about you give the arena players there own stamina about 2000 to use that can used for arena only that will recharge and can be reloaded with favor points

then useing up are stamina in the game used for bosses and fights only

What i didnt like was useing all my stamina in arena and could not use a boost or anything i had to wait this did suck big time

ty bad attitude

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I like your idea about the stamina in the arena. Others have mentioned stamina boost packs in the arena. I mention half price stamina in the arena for favor points.
    But my other question is why couldnt you use your boost. Every other arena i have seen people talk about they did. Your the first person to have said this.

20. alka

alka Banned

The Arena will never work while players can play as a team. As I've seen for myself, it's open to abuse. People can use a stack of alt accounts to damage a target before going in for the kill themselves or their team mates.
    One solution would be to hide the name of any attackers thus making it impossible for cheats to go for a particular player.
    I know this would be unpopular, but blame the minority that like to spoil it for the majority.

The use of BOTS will put a lot of people off. Also, it seems guys are able to use keys for rapid fire.I would have thought it obvious to anyone that it's very unusual for a player to attack someone else 345 times in 16 seconds, bearing in mind others might be trying to attack too. Just ask yourself, when have you managed to get 10 shots in a row at any time yet alone on one player!
    That's a programming issue that needs sorting b4 the next Arena..

Having seen the good side of the game in VC, I have now seen the bad side in LCN. The bad side will spread to the other games if left untreated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.