Best Skill Point Build-Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gaara Giddor, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

most people work full time lol I know I do, and why hoarding skill points?? use them they do not get interest lol

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hoarding points does have advantages.They might not gain interest,but they can play into strategies.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I could see it if ya know the ins and outs of the game, but personally I would rather use them and strategize as I go along .

4. I hoard my skill points in PC all the time, I've been told I shouldn't but that's why I like it so much, because I've got the freedom to change my mind and go with attack or defense or chuck them all on stamina lol :)

5. I just go with the flow, not necessarily hard to work out what you need to add to, I always look at the fight stats etc. :D

6. Jack Woods

Jack Woods New Member

my level is 536 attack 660 def 500 health 10760 stam 205 energy 500 is this a good/bad build ? :)

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Hm, go for 750 Energy. Leave health for now, I'd advise you to keep health at 10x your level.

I personally would increase defense until it's at least 250 points ahead of attack, but I'm more the tank type player.

You need to build up more stamina. It should be near your level for you to level quickly and more easily.

You can also fully forget defense and pump stamina, attack and health and steamroll over bosses and other players. Only downside: Low defense means that many players can and will chain you like mad. Especially if they have low health.

8. Jack Woods

Jack Woods New Member

:) thanx alot .

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

There is no one build that works for everyone. There are way to many variables like how much u play, how you play, whether u play alone or as a team, what your goals and if your willing to spend a few bucks to name just a few.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There's the main builds again.

Of course there's more than that,these are the main ones that most go for(with some variation)

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

when i enter the BA i do 20 levels i save the skills up till after BA then enjoy working what to do with them

12. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

There are so many different builds, hunter builds, rider builds, boss builds, etc. The best one, in my view, is the hunter build, you make more money in the long run with that, for a hunter build, you need high attack, a good amount of health so you can deal more damage to people. And some stamina. My attack is over 6k and is growing every level, and my health is 30k. For the normal bounty i go for i get it in about 2-3 attacks, of course that depends on who it is that is being listed, and what there health and defense is. I have tried in other games to take on a rider build, but i failed at it due to me being stupid and messing up. Boss builds are almost like hunter builds, they need high attack, and a fairly good amount of health. The more health you have, the more you can deal to bosses.I deal on average around 300-425k on bosses with around 12-22 million health, with a 20 stamina attack of course. For the high level bosses that have like 45+ million health, i usally deal around 100-250k. There is only 2 bosses that i deal under 175k to all the time. So really, a hunter build is almost the same as a boss build. I cant explain much on a rider build because i have no helpful knownledge for that besides alot of defense and health.