[Other] Total Kills Counter

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Dylan Mcallister, Jun 6, 2012.

1. OK So we have Battle Kills, bounty kills and Punch kills, how about having a 'Total Kills' counter alongside this? It's another stat and it gives people something to work towards :D

2. clubber

clubber Member

I totally agree with this one... but, I expect someone coming here saying that will be the step for bullying, ffd, ect.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

10 stars from me because i have a knucklehead who i get with counters because he cages and it cracks me up.

4. Bump :)

To the people who voted low on this, could you provide some feedback so I can get your perspective on thing's too? :)

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

just so you know... fight kills is your total kills, only not counting your hitlist kills.

Boobytraps, punch kills, kills on the defensive side, clean attack kills, they all count on your fight kills.

6. This might be so, but it doesn't include thing's such as hits placed and hitlist Kills, hence the reason for a total kill counter :)

7. You could just do the math...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  8. Of course you could, but it's something I'd personally like to see on my stat page as it's something I'm proud of, everyone who visits my profile isn't going to work out how many overall kills I have :)

9. I was thinking about creating a thread asking for bounty kills to be included with battle kills in terms of the count. I didn't know they were separate till I viewed someone's profile who had more bounty kills than battle kills.

Considering the kills are achieved in the same way - through battling - I don't mind if the stats remain separate; Battle kills and Bounty kills. Just add the bounty kills to the battle kills as well.

10. I'd be happy with that too, but I'd be even happier if every kill was added into one counter :D lol

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I don't really see what the point is of having a total kill's counter? but as long as it's not at the expense of the kill counters we have now, i'm not really bothered either way.

I will hold off on voting for now.

12. Nah it's good having a breakdown of each kill, as I said it would just be an additional Stat to tot up all the kills you have and call it a 'Total Kills' or 'Accumulated Kills' something like that anyways :)

13. Donna Bumpas Graves

Donna Bumpas Graves New Member

We would need "Most Lethal" Stats right behind it. That would calculate in your hitlist bounty and hitlist kills along with the rest. This way, the amount of money you have calculates into how dangerous you are.