Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

awww some one is bitter to know she's out as soon as her defense is off. :) no worries...got some stamina wiff your silly little name written all over it.

2. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

i wasn't just lurking i only have a total of 600 stam. and when we started i only had 325.. so when i get stam i use it up and wait til i get more. that's the way i have to play..

3. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

np ill have stam also so i will fight back.. i think if i join again i'm going to be like my friend wendah i'm going to come in like at 9 or 10 pm so i don't have to waste all my time playing allday long and will have alot of stamina use dailies and my boost then her and i can go toe to toe. i guess i'll have to work on my health tho she has alot more than me.. congrats on 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th and is hammer belong to swm also that is pretty cool you guys worked together. i really believed that COV would have done what you guys did.. HAVE FUN PLAYING. i really do mean that CONGRATS.. i tired oohh well that's the way it goes good job swm

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Interesting observation that much of the top had very few or no attacks, buit I disagree that they shouldnt be rewarded...their account was in there and exposed (unless of course not attacking somehow keeps u off the list) and they ended up where they did, if it worked and it was legal with no outside interference...then they deserve the rewards. I think achievements and rewards for things like attacks, wins and kill might be a good idea to reward more players for diff strategies.

It def needs a bit more tweaking.....but u cant really figure out what needs tweaking until it is introduced and and played out now can it? I cant believe im gonna say this but cut Kano some slack, lets wait until they dont fix the obvious things that need to be fixed and then slam the heck outta them ;)

5. polishpimp

Sorry? no need to be. I doubt i will do it again in PC unless a few things are tweaked, it was fun but not really something that fits my pirates build

6. polishpimp

Pirates we are INDEED.....lol I saw ya out there and was gonna take ya out but got sidetracked by a few others. Maybe next time if there is one ;). Congrats on your success

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Beth,im surprised you're still in it with SWM...best of luck.

8. meandyou

meandyou Banned

a feature of the game i think you should look at is the dead ones , as they get killed they should also come off the fight list , at one ocation i had a fight list full of dead pirates , which was frustrating wen you can see now that so many made it into the reward zone and did not fight , these are players not them personally should be on the fight list the ones that have heal , not a list full of dead ones they should have been removed as it was getting really hard finding a live one to attack but it was still great fun , get your tweeks done soon

9. Linda Wester

Linda Wester New Member

Is it really a good thing when most of the topp 20 didnt fight one single fight?!?!?!

10. polishpimp

huh....i had a refresh button right there on my page, every time i clicked it and actually got it to work (no thanks to the lag)....POOF....all the dead ones were gone. Didnt everyone have a refresh button?

11. polishpimp

Much the same on MS....alts perhaps? even if they were ...odd they made it that far without fighting back to regain health. Unless of course main accounts were taking out those that were attacking the alts, basically taking out the aggressors first and leaving the more passive to feast on in the later rounds. Or perhaps no attacks by player somehow gives u an advantage when it comes to not showing up on one fight page once refreshed. Or maybe its just dumb luck or that t players left them alone because they didnt fight back. will be interesting to see if the trend continues....def not what I expected to see happen

12. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

finished #2 and the armada finished 1-4 cant complain about that!!! Though I'm sure others will. lol

i think it was prob. chaos when everyone first logged on. i almost made a huge mistake and wasted a ton of stamina and health but luckily i recovered quickly and i had my mates on to help wear down others. dont know if we can replay it again when it reopens but i will love trying!

i love all the levels i was able to climb and drops. it takes me days to get 10 levels sometimes.

this was awesome. thanks kano...great move. didnt know how i'd like it, but as always, you did a bang up job.

thanks for the congrats guys. and if you decide to throw your hat back in the ring next time pimp... neither of us can counter. lol better fill up w/some stamina and may the best pirate win! :D

13. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

That does look like a major glitch. Should have tried it myself ;)

14. Captain Smeegal

Captain Smeegal New Member

lasted a hour,leveled 10x :O) think it possibly favours the higher lev players,could tell when i was hitting/being hit by lower and higher levs,also higher level players have the advantage of having had the opportunity of putting a lot more skill points into stamina which surely must come into play the longer (hopefully) your in Battle Arena.......perhaps a max limit for stamina could be set for all participants and could be replenished (percentage) for each fight won and the same for health,so you receive some health for a battle win not just for a kill,then a player would not completely lose out,if another player got the kill on someone,they had been "working on"

When's the next one????? how often will they run????? good job devs :)

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why is that when someone is lacking in an area they want limits put there, if there is a weak link in your character , work on it, change how you use your skill points , save your rewards or your boost . WORK on improving , we have seen how this works , sure there will be tweaks but now players can work their game for a better standing in the next arena

16. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i participated as well. had only about 250 stamina left (was totally unprepared) managed to level up about 11 times, lasted about 1hour, got around 600 wins and 1 kill before i ran out of stamina and had to abort.
    logged in about an hour later and i was dead.
    good fun.
    im only barely lvl 900 though.

17. john frances

john frances Member

Well did not last long was doing ok, but got realy fed up with people just jumping in and taking the kill seemed just a waste of time as when i had uses my stamina and health up and people took what i would say should have been my kill, i was an killed off. Hummm wont be going back me thinks

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If someone can actually last without attacking,more power to them.That should be rewarded.They lasted and had even more chance of being knocked out.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I see some used their friend to take down others, seems to me doing it that way is :( thank goodness that was not on my network lol my feeling is everyman or woman for themselves:)

20. meandyou

meandyou Banned

polish which version do you play in the really one or the practice one the real one is the Facebook one the practice one is the my space one as i have seen the my space onew ond i use that one just to try out the new things , and i can asure you the top ones on my space would not have a chace of winning in the top 30 of the facebook version as i have checked the load out of the top 30 in myspace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.