[Forums] Base bounty maths question for the Devs

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by DMQ, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMQ

DMQ Member

if i was to invest in property how long would it take me to get a base bounty to lets say 900 bill.. Or another way... if I was at the 400 base mark and i am now at the 900 bill mark and if i hunted alot, what average per day over a 4 month period would i need to invest to get the extra 500 bill over that period at a level 4k plus mobster ? I not that good at maths but it seems like an awful lot

Thanks
    Q

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

This is a tough one to answer because you have to take in so many factors. But since a developer has not commented yet. Your going to have so many variables in your question that you want answered.
    1. It depends if you do not use any counters or traps or bounty players for the next couple months that saves you more money.
    2. Keep your income with the purchased of coined items as low as possible that will help keep improving your income.
    3. Not sure how it is in LCN But when your purchasing properties always do them in multiples of 10 if that is allowed in LCN or how ever many you can do at one time. It saves you more money in the long run doing it this way. Were is if you were to buy 1 at a time you increase the price quicker.
    4. Hunting players i am assuming your talking about bounty hunting if that is the case depends on how active the board is during the days you play and how many high coined bounties you can get in a day will help you improve faster.
    5. It's going to take time in building the income. Just keep at it doing things like that and you should reach it in no time at all.

3. DMQ

DMQ Member

In LCN at my lev of 1762 it is roughly 1 trill per Bill on income.. So at a average of that alone it should take over 4 months 4 trill per day to get that extra 500 bill, now take into consideration property rising i would guess you would have to , lets say average 6 trill per day investment over the 4 months from 400 to nearly 900.. Well im sure the devs can explain how one of there top lcn players has achieved this
    ???
    Thats if my maths is good and im sure it is

btw i posted this in the wrong section.. Can you move it to the proper area

Thanks and all that

4. Jon Ward

Were would you like it moved to. You have it in support already for a developer to comment on. But with all the variables in the game itself and how long you play and all the things i mention also and you. You might get the same answer also. But please respond back and tell me were you would like the thread moved to. Or just leave it as it is since its already in support.

5. DMQ

DMQ Member

Can you move it to the place where devs look first :)

6. Jon Ward

Your in the right spot for developers because its in support tab. So you should be fine. But i will also send a message for a developer when they get a chance to respond to your question to. May take awhile since its the weekend for them. But they will respond when they can.

7. DMQ

DMQ Member

Cool thanx.. Have a good one ya self

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Mark if you won 100 trill a day on the HL it wont take you long to get that bounty up :confused:

9. DMQ

DMQ Member

Thanks for that Mark

This is his stats on hitlist kills Hitlist Kills: 6,462.. Yeah he really gets lots of cash from the list Mark !!!!

DO NOT TELL ME HE GETS 100 TRILL a day thats an insult to my intelligence

Whats this I hear about Kano giving him codes for the game.. ????

If Kano can allow and encourage players to cheat then its ok for the rest of us to do it, stuff your terms where the sun dont shine and all that, whats good for the goose is good for the Gander

You just punched in the face Hammer Time Loves Forecast Reign REBELS KILL TWATS and dealt 241 damage.

Q

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know Players in PC that get 1 trill an hour , so have no idea what you are talking about

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yeah Mark what are you on about lol

i said if you win 100 trill on the hitlist a day u have a big bounty in no time
    dont quite know what you were on about lol

12. DMQ

DMQ Member

This is support right... Can I have a Dev reply and not a MOD

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this is for support for game queries
    if you are concerned about another players gameplay or have issues then please email support for a dev

15. DMQ

DMQ Member

As my first post suggest then yes im posting in the right place for "Queries"

SO

How does "a" mobster who gets a base bounty of "Confirm Cost: $866,658,639,240" achieve that with stats like these;
    Hitlist Kills: 6,512
    Hits Placed: 7,526

My question/queries is as well as spending most of the day punching ppl (Punches Dealt: 74,397) have time or the way to raise ones bounty this much..

SO

My Querie/Question is can a Dev tell me how this is done as im guessing its bordering on the damb right impossible..!

If Im misunderstood on this then please forgive my ignorance and feel free to put me in my humble place of game playing statistics.

Respectfully

Q

16. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

nice deleting posts

17. DMQ

DMQ Member

I is a "Novice" now weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Opps
    You just punched in the face Hammer Time Loves Forecast Reign REBELS KILL TWATS and dealt 418 damage.

18. TIGERS EYE TEK

TIGERS EYE TEK New Member

I feel tho Mark Quartermaine that this will not be looked into & just bloody ignored just the same way as dodgy mobs ruined mws mate, As the song goes ,,, "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY" DIDI DUM DUM DIDI DUM DUM :cool:

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

20. DMQ

DMQ Member

Im under the belief this is a forum, Ive been told by a "Mod" this is the best area to place my question.. I have no issue just a question thats all.. Looks to me that when the Mods delete my posts they have the issue.

Thanx and all that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.