Increase loyalty item stats

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by RAGM, May 23, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

i would like to see the power uped in the loyalty items in ZS just like they where in VC

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

For the person that rated this thread low, care to comment on why this would be a bad thing?

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Is this a new direction Kano is heading? If it is I like it! For way to long members have been voting low with no explanation simply because they dont like someone. I say...no explanation...NO VOTE!

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree but it has been stated before that with voting there should be an explanation /reason :)

5. RAGM

RAGM Member

yes i would like to know why it was voted lower. i can not see any reason why it would be a bad thing?

they have not been upped sense they came out i believe and i really think they should be it would be a great bonus to the real loyal players or to the players who have actually spent money on it. i think it be a great upgrade if kano would increase the power of the items. at least platinum forward

6. 10 from me
    I'd also like to see us get more loyalty points for daily play.

Reward History
    Day 498 Day 499 Day 500 Day 501 Day 502 <--- thats loyalty brotha!!!

7. alka

alka Banned

Reward History

Day 512

Day 513

Day 514

Day 515

Day 516

Day 517

Day 518

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Interesting idea. Loyalty points for daily. Will add to our issues tracking list for follow up, not sure how difficult that would be to do. But your right that is loyalty

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Nope, people can vote anonymously, but if the reasoning isn't apparent to ones like this then we will ask for further explanation otherwise votes will likely carry less weight.

Added comments always help clarify a persons position BUT there may be valid reason why players choose to remain anonymous and that is fine too.

10. nellie97502

nellie97502 New Member

With the loyalty items if they are better rated we would use more of them.
    10 Stars from me.

11. RAGM

RAGM Member

bump..............

12. I voted a 10. I'd also like to see loyalty points accrue quicker. I've been playing for years and I'm still only gold.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

loyalty points accrue when you spend money , if I am not mistaken I believe this thread is to make loyalty items have better stats, maybe I am wrong, if so i will stop spending money :p

14. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Loyalty items are fine just the way they are. If you don't like them...don't spend $ . Simple...Sheesh its not gonna be a 500 att / 500 def item lol. You also have to keep in mind, there needs a balance in the game. IF they raised Loyalty items, every big spender would be destroying everyone. BALANCE in game is key.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  15. I can't see how this would ever be a bad thing, I vote yes and gave it 10 stars :)