[VC] Limited Sets of 4 Items?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Das liebe Beil, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

My idea would basically entail, that when Kano brings out limited sets of items, that there are 4 items. Weapons could for example be one offensive, one defensive and one balanced weapon + one Warrior.

As it stands now it's rather sad, in my opinion, that you can't arm yourself fully with one limited set, you need to arm a weapon from a different set. I'd like it, if I could arm myself with one full 4-Items Set.

Oh, and on a different and unrelated note: I find the lack of female warriors in the last weeks disturbing. I need some new Amazons for my collection. lol

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay here is my opinion on this you ready. I highly agree with this because i always thought it was weird that you only had three when you have 4 spots to fill items in your loadout with. So 10 stars from me. And i liked someones idea of a wonder woman set as a farewell

grim likes this.
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 stars from me.

4. Maler

Maler Member

i know what you mean. 10 stars.

5. Das liebe Beil

Thanks for the support, guys.

6. Hemlox Pandemonium

Hemlox Pandemonium New Member

+10 from here too

7. Das liebe Beil

11 x 10 stars, seems like the public approves. Let's see if we can get more voters.

I mean, sets of 3 items are a leftover from when we could only arm 3 weapons.

8. Kacey

Kacey New Member

10 stars I completely agree!!

9. absolutly soryu id like to see a full set myself

10. Ghengis Krom

Ghengis Krom New Member

I would like to see a ring added

11. Das liebe Beil

Seems like everyone so far agrees. Anyone else who wants to voice their opinion?

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

damn you, here i am looking to piss you off and disagree with you just for the hell of it and you go and have a good idea! too good to argue.

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I've got a problem with this idea...its actually a good one and it has a perfect rating. So just because were rivals in the game Im gonna stomp my feet and throw a fit and vote it 1 star! Better yet....Im gonna delete my post and then vote it one star....because Im a coward and dont have the marbles to to explain my POV! ;)

ugh...alright alright already.......10 stars...good idea Das

14. Das liebe Beil

Now I shall have to take back my initial vote and vote down my own idea without giving a reason, because ingame rivals think it's a good idea. Furthermore shall I throw a hissy fit, because my rivals dare to agree with me.

Nah, joking aside, thanks for the votes. Let's keep the rivalries ingame.

15. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Excellent idea. 10 from me :)

16. slaven_1981

slaven_1981 New Member

would be nice to see item sets with more than 200 attack 75 defense and 75 attack and 200 defense. put out a 500 and 200 or a 200 and 500 for more fps, that would be nice too. ( 10 stars )

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ehhhh the numbers dont really matter to that extent, the people that spend their fps on limiteds will all buy the same stuff for the most part so it doesnt matter if its 500/200 or 50/20 since every attack-based weapon has an equally defensive one

18. alka

alka Banned

10...................................................................................................

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

210 stars!! No response yet from admin?

20. Das liebe Beil

Seems like someone changed their initial vote. Still, no word from the Devs?