Friend's account frozen - your 2 cents

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BitterSweet, Apr 25, 2012.

1. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Hello Kano and friends all over the world,
    My friends account got frozen because he knows how to play this game.
    You call it abuse but is just tactic, when we transfer from hi5 from a high level and had to start all over we already knew how the game works.You call it abuse when we try to level faster from battle , i call it take your achievements as fast as you can, i just was out from protection and some 3000 level bounty me, how to you call that at my level 300?????
    You just see one side of the coin , but is not this way.You think just because you give us the free coins we gonna abuse the system , at low level players don't have many captains so getting to many hired will not help you grow ...so you see your argument there makes no sence, do you play the game to know how it works or you just see what you want ????
    This is a battle game and it seems that players get banned if they atack to much ?
    I am asking you KANO when this hunting is gonna stop??? , we old players from hi5 we know how to get on top faster because we invest in knowing the game years.
    I lost interest in this game when i had to start all over on FB and now i loose more because of this witch hunt.
    And another questions, what TERMS are thoose where says you can't atack to much on battle or you get banned?
    Seriously???? Pirate Clan is a battle game right??? why all thoose achievements from battle if you can't get them ????

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

have your friend write to support for this issue .

3. BitterSweet

He did but he got the most dumb reply ....sorry i have to say it but this is just to much to take.
    Kano wants to protect FB players from old players from hi5 but who is gonna protect us? we are taking all the fireworks and just because we know how to play this game we get frozen?? come on get some sence in this ....it looks to me like a witch hunt not like tryting to adapt.

4. alka

alka Banned

It came across as some of your guys abusing the system. However, when we hear that you were given un's to spend it all made sense. Lets hope Kano see the sense and sort yer problem out.

5. BitterSweet

Alka i didn't spend the coins from Kano because was no need , at low level all the palyers have very few captains and if you have to many you get very low experience, and a old player like me knows that , at my level now i already have 500 captains at inner circle and 90% from the players on my battle list have less then 100 rarely is someone who has same or less then me.And we all know that not only the captains make you stronger, good eq makes you also.
    What Kano says about abuse is just BS because is all about tactic, when you know how the game works is much easyer to level and get thoose crapy archievements .

6. Rituxs

Rituxs New Member

I think Kano is just overprotective of FB players...when old hi5 players got transfered to FB I don't know any hi5 player was higher level than level 4000 and there weren't that much players over lvl 3000 while on FB there were players over level 10000, but they said we were going to bully them... it's just ridiculous... I think facebook players just are willing to spend more money on games so they got preference treatment...

7. Maler

Maler Member

i think you pretty much nailed it, right on the money. :D

8. BitterSweet

WE are all now FB players so who is protecting who? And for getting your account frozen just because you win to many battle and you have alot of battle kills is the most stupid reason i could ever hear. For all i know is a battle game and not Farmville right?
    On hi5 at leaderboard the player who had the most battle kills was a level 500 ....and that didn't seem to bother anyone.... why now this rule? Don't atack to much or you get frozen... don't get to many hired captains or they get frozen ... don't do anything that can help you get where ever you left.In this way we gonna be back on our old levels in 2 years.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Not saying this is true in this case at all, but seeing that fight lists are so spare in the two games I play I do see Low level players with A lot of wins and extremely low losses, and often wondered who that are actually fighting, since I can clear the fight list in a few moments, if no one puts their health up who is there to fight , either on the battle or rival list , some of these same players are offline for long long periods of time during the day, makes me wonder about alot of things :) hmmmmmm

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Bittersweet please have your friend message http://www.kanoapps.com/support.

If they want to get a resolution to there issue of being frozen that is going to be the best way to do it. It doesn't matter who is hi5 myspace or facebook. it maybe something else your friend has or hasn't done that set up a red flag to kano. Not because they are a hi5 player. All issues of freezing accounts need to go to support now to be able to help the players.

11. BitterSweet

most players at low level you get alot of wins and less losses...and that is because the fun part and real battle begins at higher level.
    Even if you wonder Linda there is no secret that from battle you can level faster, and some players just wanna do that and is normal after you spend 2 years to get to level 3000 and then went back to level 1.
    And it is a battle game , if they wanna put a limit to that why not change the game?
    Why get someone frozen just because he atack to many players?

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I do not have that answer, I just see my battle list and I see people use leveling partners, alot in that case the wins and loses are pretty evenly matched, and they use them for the simple fact that the battle lists are sparse and yes they want to level, I do not use a leveling partner, so like I said I wonder where these people find players on the battle or rival list to fight so much that Kano would even notice, but the fact that some have very few losses seems odd to me ,( may mean nothing), unless some could possibly being using a mini account to pad their stats, but that is just a theory, I for one and not in a big hurry to level as the battle list gets even thinner so why rush to somewhere where there is even less players to fight, that is just me though:) so good luck with your game and your friends problem:) BTW as a level 3,000 plus is PC but I know there is a 5k limit on fighting in , I believe a 24 hour time span, although that last detail may not be 100 % correct

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
  13. BitterSweet

He did and this is the answer he got, now see for yourself why i think is a witch hunt :

Hello *****
    I've looked into your account, and while we don't typically release the specific breach of Terms, I can tell you that your account was frozen due to camping at a low-level and an excessive amount of battle-kills for your level. The Favor Points you received were given in an attempt to facilitate the transfer, not to provide you with the tools to terrorize low-level players and rack-up battle kills. These actions were destabilizing the overall game environment, which is a violation of our Terms of Use, and thus resulted in the freezing of your account.

If you have any additional questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Pirate Clan Support

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well I guess he got his answer :(

15. Jon Ward

Kano did say a couple weeks back almost to a month ago that if players were going to camp at lower levels and not progress in levels in the game and constantly rack up battle kills then they would be frozen. Sorry your friend got frozen for that but kano did announce they would be doing this. And as you put you move faster in the game by battling and move faster in level because of it. So since we in general here on the forums do not have all the information on both parties we cannot judge to say who is or isn't at fault. If your friend was camping at low levels just to rack up kills then he did violate what kano posted about progressing in the game. However if he still feels like he is not in the wrong then it needs to be handled by support and not to start another thread with a witch hunt on hi5 players which these threads tend to go pretty quickly to. I am sure if he responds back and not being let's use the term arrogant about getting frozen and promises to move n the games and not camp at levels and rack up kills kano might look at giving him another chance to prove himself but if he continues to do it then he won't have a leg to stand on.

16. So what

So what Member

if its one shoe fits ALL then ban the face book players who ARE DAILY PLAYERS camped out at level 550 - 650 for 500 odd days

cant just impose a rule for incoming players and not FOR THE ONES playing the very same tatics

HI 5 did themselfs NO favours on their opening days listing at will with all the bonus cash .....they had to expect some retaliation
    however

one size suits all

then apply the same TOU to those using the same tatic

FAIR IS FAIR

17. Jon Ward

From my understanding So what there has been complaints by facebook players also who have gotten the message to move on or be frozen. It's not just hi5 players. Not sure about myspace since i do not use that network and i don't get to see complaints on there like i do on facebook group pages. So 2 out of 3 networks have had bans. Now whether they are permanent or not that is up to kano and the attitude the player who gets frozen or banned brings to the table. I have never seen a game were they didn't try to come to some resolution with a banned player whether it's watching them to see if they are keeping there promise on moving up in games or not using cheats. Or to make them start all over from scratch with nothing. It's all about the attitude.

Sorry had to put this in here also since i am only a facebook player. Many players did drop out of kano's games and if you see them at the same level and not moving then more then likely that is were they ended there game. So you have to take that into factor also. When i was going through the levels that mid low. There were plenty of players i came across that never moved in level just showed back up on the battle list because they healed enough to be out of the hospital.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  18. reapers

reapers New Member

every stat demands different strategy, kano doesnot have problem with strategy to compete in most battles win stat or most hoard stat or highest bounty price stat..... but they have problem with most kill stat. why?

Jon Ward: "Kano did say a couple weeks back almost to a month ago that if players were going to camp at lower levels and not progress in levels in the game and constantly rack up battle kills then they would be frozen."

so this proves that they particularly wants to keep transfers from hi5 low. look at their timing.

i have been studying pirate clan for more than 2 years.... as far as i know there are only two unfair cases:

*battle between lower lvl and higher lvl (which is already been protected by kano), and another one is

*battle between those who play fairly and those who spend money to strengthen themselves. transfers from hi5 getting FP is like spending money. kano dont have problem with those spending money to strengthen themselves but they got problem with those who got transferred from hi5..

at hi5, those who had problem with others used to strengthen themselves but here at fb, that kind complains to kano.... may be that is why there is a pirate at fb who named himself something like: "hatedbylosers .."

19. alka

alka Banned

I often think the same way!!

20. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think it is very easy for low levels to have huge amounts of fight won compared to some of the older players. When i started on Myspace not long ago, i was well into the level 200's before i started seeing any of my fight list showing online. I think most people in the lower levels tend to stay away from others showing as online because there are so many others on the fight list, why attack someone who will probably attack you back.

If you add a lot of stam early on and don't bounty hunt you can hit 50k+ fights won and have under 1000 losses before you hit level 300.