new world boss and faction boss

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by RAGM, Apr 15, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

think there should be a new world boss need more in the game.

and i think there should be a faction boss that at least half of the memebers have to join to kill it.

2. they need a new world boss! but the fraction boss i just dont get so im voting 8 stars

3. RAGM

RAGM Member

the objective of the faction boss is teamwork show what a faction can really do in a matter of time. to work together. keep time like a leaderboard to see who kills theres the fastest. of course there would be more then 1 faction boss cuz it being a head to head thing with facitons to race to the top. so probly 1 faction boss per country. diff boss everyday.

4. alka

alka Banned

As you know I asked about Faction Bosses ages ago. I hope they listen to you because they ignored my thread.
    10 from me

5. RAGM

RAGM Member

seems like kano is ignoreing alot of ideas

theyv only took one of mine. adding 6 items per week instead of 3. the new limited i like they took my idea makes the game a lil better.

but i WANT faction bosses. and a new world boss OLD ones are BOREING!!

6. M Sean Gillis

M Sean Gillis New Member

not sure about the faction boss, seems like it would favor the factions with the highest level players as they obviously have the most attack/def. They would have to alter the bosses to suit the faction's members' level and that is basically impossible. Another world boss would be nice though...

7. RAGM

RAGM Member

well if u think about it. most of the factions that try to go for number 1 are mostly high lvls. yeah few who arnt. but it be a nice challenge.

world boss yes want to see another one

8. Kim Ekre

Kim Ekre New Member

Cheers to a new world boss. Also think its overdue for a faction war just like on Mob Wars LCN.

9. Andrea the Assassin

Andrea the Assassin New Member

Bring on the bosses!

I totally agree...and a faction one would be great! But definitely need more bosses...all of mine are long since complete

10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

If say there would be a guild (faction?) boss, the number of times attacking it could be made paramount v. the damage one could do to it, leveling the field.

If this boss were released simultaneously to all guilds at once, and it would be hittable only once per 4 hours, per each member, until killed say by 750 attacks, there could be race across all types of guilds, warring and non warring, based on participation and gameplay. The life of the boss left could be ranked on a leaderboard. If there is no one close to the mark after say 7 days, a 15 minute timer goes in and may the best gaming team/individuals do it for their guild.

Might be an interesting feature. 9/10.

11. Jackie Burton

Jackie Burton New Member

Lots more bosses more updates needed to stop the game becoming BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Too late for that. ;)

13. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

10 stars for me

14. what you guys not might get is YESS is the strongest fraction i've ever seen!!! and if we have fraction wars they'll win probably every time!!! but the New World Boss yes if we have a new world boss that can keep the game going!
    8 for me

15. Deltan

Deltan Member