idea for kano.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by RAGM, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well I don't know about the admins ,but I know the Mods play . I play PV and VC in FB , so where and what do you play ?????????? Anthony and L1ONE ,since you know so much about what mods do and do not do, inform me :) I have an inquiring mind :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
  2. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Then let me enlighten you ;)

We both play on ZS, I can't speak for Anthony but from past experiences and what I read. Mod's aren't very good at handling a situation or problem, and tend to make it grow like a virus. Instead of getting to the point. A lot of FB player's don't even bother checking forum anymore because the lack of support has gone down hill. Now again, I only speak for myself, not ZS but I bet you a quarter they feel the same way. Which is why you only see the same faces OVER AND OVER on the ZS forum.

3. alka

alka Banned

This is true. But in order for Kano to get anyone to do the thankless task of Moderator, they have to encourage them with a sweetener, weapons, UN's, whatever. This in turn makes Mods useless to us because we now know they are doing the job for reward. Just read some of their comments, they are rude and short with people because they are not natural helpers but in it for the reward.
    Problem is as I see it is the Mods are told to B/S us and look important, as it's clear Kano won't listen to us when it comes to them making $$, such as no warning when buying weapons but a warning when the weapons are free, reported tons of times, never sorted. Feed us B/S and we'll go away

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well I do not play ZS nor have I been given any rewards, for my time here, nor is there any plans for any rewards , so again .......... I am a player of Kano games, my only difference is I chose to volunteer my time to try to steer players with issues to the right avenue, but of course ,you have your opinion of what mods are and what they do .:) my time for no rewards, and as someone said in an earlier thread , a thankless job lol

5. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Well said.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

""Feed us B/S and we'll go away "" lmao one can only hope lol

7. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

In fairness Linda you do seem to be ok in your replies on this thread (im 2 lazy to look at other threads) and you dont seem to have a one-sided opinion like all the other moderators. I started playing kano games on the original Mob Wars really enjoyed then it went stale tried lcn got bored same with viking and pirates. I started zombie in its first week and enjoyed it been playing it almost every day since,but the last couple of months have especially got stale and boring for myself where i used to spend a few hours a day playing now i do a stam energy dump annoy a few people then get off. Mainly because kano only new release are new cities and the same old boring rocket launcher,nothing new. the game caters for energy players and people with large squads which i find odd as this is supposed to be a fighting game(what is your fightlist like with a large squad not big i bet) so im bored very bored of this game now lol :)

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Honestly , being PC is my main game, close to 2 years, opened VC about 2 months ago, and when the mod thing came up opened up ZS but I do not find ZS interesting and now with my COD have to go everyday and do my DGP's there lol , but in PC with close to 2,000 real peeps and 1,000 HC my fight list is not bad and VC where I am just a low level and trying to find all my PC clan who play there, the fight list is not bad either , no way am I going near LCN :) , I played PTRC for 2 years before playing Kano games and did all the zynga games, they are now all blocked , what I really liked about PC was how balanced a game it is and also the support from Kano beats Zynga's ( non existence support ) hands down , and I play on FB.

9. AnnT

AnnT New Member

hehe. I'm not even big and all I have for a fight list are the same dozen names...every day. most of them are offline at least half my day, so it's go searching for ppl to punch and hope they'll punch back in order to have a rival or two. My 2 pages of rivals are mostly ppl much bigger, or much smaller. For a game that has "thousands" playing it...you'd think there would be a new name from time to time. But I guess what I was told 6 months ago is true..hit level 1000 and 80% or more stop playing :( Right now i'm in a "war" with someone 500 levels above me so I have something to DO :cool:

Linda..since you don't play ZS, and this is a ZS specific question/idea....don't let the guys who know the game inside and out bait you into losing your cool. ;) As Anthony said (can't believe i'm going to agree with Gassss AGAIN..becoming a bad habit <rolls eye towards the heavens> ) you seem like you'll be a fair mod, ... Some here have been beating the drums about alts and cheaters for a LONG time...and to see someone ridiculed for just speaking up is difficult....and believe me, defending either Al ka Bubble or Ryan is NOT something I do regularly. :p

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well every game is prone to abuse in various ways, that is something I have dealt with in any fighting game I have played, and believe me we have problems in PC with alts and some say worse things, and I have always felt that glitches are not something to take advantage of, but one recurrent theme most games have is a small fight list I know in PC the very High levels have no one to fight ( I am mid level 3225 in PC) so friendships have been dismantled and some very strong dislike rules there, accusations fly :( alot of it stems from people in a rush to get to the top and finding no one there to play with or against, IMO, But I try to get people to see that , whether I am a Moderator or not.

and thanks , Ann and Anthony :)

11. So what

So what Member

lol its true ..the game has stalled and theres very little "main game players" who will actualy take time out to come on the forum and openly complain .

Thanks God its not zingya ...hence why we are all here ...been there been burnt didnt come back for the mini series

the thread is about ZS and we do need KANO to hear the issues IN A FAIR manner after all

without the players you wont have a game .....the name slinging is bad yes
    the lack of support to the issue IS EVEN WORSE

12. Deltan

Deltan Member

I really have to disagree regarding listening, I believe you specifically reported a problem with lottery button placement which was changed based on that report. We have been making changes to button placement fairly regularly, to my knowledge there are no outstanding button placement issues.

Yep, it is positive, its getting everyone talking at least. You get out of life what you put in alka, myself and the team feel that the majority of your posts are rude to us. Expect responses of the same temperament if you continue to post in that way. We are quite supportive of those who give us critical feedback without insulting remarks thrown in our direction. Try it, you may find your experience will change.

13. Deltan

Deltan Member

I'm confused, lack of support on what issue?

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have, like I said close to 2,000 crew in PC and only a handful come to the forum and it is the same few that do, so yes it is a problem, alot just cannot be bothered, or do not have the time, say they can't log in ,but in the few groups I am in the griping does go on there at times.I always tell them go to the forum or write to support and give them links , and then come those excuses :)

15. alka

alka Banned

Prime example of you not listening.
    I would be interested in knowing what's rude about this post?
    Name calling positive? Getting people talking? Yes, they think you are unprofessional and a philistine. Well done, you've gone up in the World!!
    Make your mind up, you deleted the post you sent me which I posted here, you wanted to resolve the issue in private, then you go public. AND YOU WONDER WHY I'M RUDE TO YOU..HAHAHA

16. Deltan

Deltan Member

Yep, been spot on about a lot of issues, as have many people in the community. Negativity and insults thrown at our developers need to stop if people want to be taken seriously. Atheistic is no longer a moderator, has not been for quite some time, he was removed.

17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This is something that i find frustrating as well i but think it has been done this way to try and stop someone people being able to put their mouse over the attack button and being able to leave it there while a program does all the clicking for them.

18. alka

alka Banned

And the reason that same system is not adopted in Viking,PC or LCN, or any other game in the World is????????????????????
    BTW, with the screen jumping all over the place (which again only happens in ZS), what chance does someone have of leaving a mouse pointer in one spot and expecting to hit the intended target again?

19. So what

So what Member

the issue of ....holding the heal button ....as in cheating
    The lads had posted a pic on u tube showing how it worked ....i Ride (cough) the hitlist without it have done since the get go
    the issue only showed up when u added the skull ....its useless for the hitlist as you cant grab bounties while riding and the intepid duo found out that hitting the heal button would allow you to use the entre button....
    they shared their findings with the whole communtity

it wasent kept in the dark....a few in the know WINK WINK
    they posted it here
    so to lash back and say
    your breaking TOU
    IS SIMPLY ....BAD FORM

Your supposed glitch is now a lable that their cheating .....their not
    THEIR OPPERTUNIST

its not a direct cheat ......its an oppetuntiy
    so any suggestion...that their cheating ...is horrendous to those of us that know them

20. So what

So what Member

yes thanks ...appreciate that
    and as a direct result from the name slagging ...is we cant convince ppl to come here to the forum to ask ....rant complain
    as they do read this ,,,,,,,ALL OF THEM they wont however stand up and await a lashing from the admins

I dont envy your job at all none of ye admins or moderators
    thankless ......but i will say THANKS

however ,,,,its a combined love of the game and in turn an overexcitment and dislusionment at times thats unfortunate
    nothing is ever meant to be personal ....it does sting (for sure)
    however ...without the players you wouldn't have anything ....

I can see your concern that the abuse is bad ,,,,
    (glad you weren't here month's a ago ....not for the faint hearted ...)

we just assumed you were here to clear up all things on a daily basis and the way it looks your snowed under more so than they were before ...if thats the case then we shall simply have to wait till the back logg is cleared up

as i said before ...I wish you well
    but just lets all (ALL) MOVE FORWARD ....remembering we all need each other
    Thomasina