How many ambushes?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by stevebaby, Apr 4, 2012.

1. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

How many ambushes are allowed? A few months ago I could set a dozen ambushes, then it dropped to ten and now it's dropped to eight.That's total ambushes, not just ambushes on one player.
    Is this elimination of ambushes by stealth?

Edited to add...it's just gone back up to ten.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. Hey there, it has been capped at 10 ambushes for a while now, there is an idea in the Ideas section to increase these figures, you could go and locate that and vote on it to put your point across :)

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Ambush allocations start at 100, every 15 levels you advance that allocation drops by 1 to a minimum of 10. If you want this number increase post your support on the Ideas post. The more votes the more likely it is to get accepted.

4. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Thanks for that. It all makes sense now.

5. PINZA

PINZA New Member

Interesting.
    I had not really noticed that until I read this.
    Ambushes certainly have their uses,as do rigged ignitions, but if a player,(usually one higher than you of course) really wants to hit you they will.
    At best it discourages, especially those who are just doing their dailies, \9though are not really your problem anyway) at worst it encourages your opponent to hit you more often.
    I tend to use them as tripwires, unless the guy is being a real hero.
    Rigged ignitions have a slightly different function as I see it.
    There are people who like to play the game by pretty much listing only, and no amount of rigs will deter them since they can,t or won,t really play any other way, and in these cases it doesn,t seem to matter what you do.
    As a rule I ignore them since I don,t happen to play the game that way, in fact I have zero hitlist kills and have no intention of gaining any.
    Sure, some will leave you alone if they die every time they list you, but on the whole probably not worth the effort with the guys who only know how to list.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

ambushes are a good defense if you being attacked by one person
    but if 2 3 4 attacking you you ambush that many that quickly
    riggs are also good as they die loosing xp so if you die they die too nothing gained by either side
    unless u can quickly rigg and keep killin them

what i would like to see is not just from a rigg u die but also loose the money you were putting up
    this would spice the game up i think

7. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I thought it was the other way round. The money should be lost.

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

at the moment if u blow a rigg u die lossing x amount of xp

but as i aware u dont loose your money also which i like to see then people be more careful when listing

Last edited: May 6, 2012