hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

like I promise that my guild RELAX on Viking will dominate in short time keep doing the great job on LCN!

2. This is my first post here on Kano forum. i play Mob Wars from almost 3 years now, I apreciate your work for having a nice game but I think what you did with the hi5 players right now is already to much.
    1. You removed all my 381 hireg guns once again, I got 100 hired with the FP gained here on facebook by leveling up, high rollers, bosses, so at least give me back those 100 hired
    2. Is not my fault that there are some facebook players that are playing Mob Wars from 3 years and they only have 100 mobs (this is the cause of high rate killings)
    3. Please aply the rules for all the players without discrimination ( at my level there is some players who are alowd to have 2000 mobs and I only have the right to have 1000 only because I came from hi5)
    4. The present situation is like we get nothing for transfering here even more!(I got 100 hired with the FP gained here on facebook by leveling up, high rollers, bosses, so at least give me back those 100 hired)

Thanks Kano for understending and I hope you will remediate the situation!
    P.S. I’m still waiting for answers!

3. 1000

1000 Member

I got a question, I miss 50 capts on pirate clan FB. Someone text to me:: all old hi5 players have this problem....kano must have a limit to all lwl....got to next lwl and you get 2 of your captains back....lwl 500 = 1001...lwl 501=1002 and so on... What appen if I buy capts with real money??? They will be taken away??? My brother got over 1000 capts.. And someone take it away... So. And the money??? Will give back???

4. As already stated by Deltan in this thread, email support if you require Favor/UN/Davy Jones/god point refunds for the purchase of hired guns.

5. 1000

1000 Member

As already stated by Deltan in this thread, email support if you require Favor/UN/Davy Jones/god point refunds for the purchase of hired guns.///// So. If I e-mail KANO/DELTAN/ SUPORT asking for Dave-Jones and them I get with it capts, it is not the same???

6. 1000

1000 Member

3. Please aply the rules for all the players without discrimination ( at my level there is some players who are alowd to have 2000 mobs and I only have the right to have 1000 only because I came from hi5) ( BE FAIR) all the answer given by you guys we already know. If u was an EX.HI5 would u agree with it???

7. Let us have at least some hired guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. This is my first post here on Kano forum. i play Mob Wars from almost 3 years now, I apreciate your work for having a nice game but I think what you did with the hi5 players right now is already to much.

1. You removed all my 381 hireg guns once again, I got 100 hired with the FP gained here on facebook by leveling up, high rollers, bosses, so at least give me back those 100 hired

2. Is not my fault that there are some facebook players that are playing Mob Wars from 3 years and they only have 100 mobs (this is the cause of high rate killings) Exemple: Wayne Crazy Sausages GaggiLevel 509 online now! Mob 14 Joined 815 days ago

3. Please aply the rules for all the players without discrimination ( at my level there is some players who are alowd to have 2000 mobs and I only have the right to have 1000 only because I came from hi5)

4. The present situation is like we get nothing for transfering here even more!(I got 100 hired with the FP gained here on facebook by leveling up, high rollers, bosses, so at least give me back those 100 hired)

9. Ben Muso

Ben Muso New Member

I convinced my brother, who paid for his games on hi5, to continue play kano apps on fb, and I'm about to regret that now. I'm afraid he would have been right to quit. There is a fb game promotion running, and we want to buy fp, but it would not make any sense if you from kano apps don't let us have Hired for the fp, like anybody else can have, except the ex hi5 players. Sth positive I want to state too, and say thank you to the fb players who, with very few exceptions, gave us a friendly welcome. From hi5 we were not used to play with well-behaved people, obviously fb controls work better. I can hardly imagine fb would agree with your action of cutting off our Hired, which keeps us from buy fp, and I'm curious what they say when I'm going to inform them about that right now.

10. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

You can buy the hired guns but you wont get to use them untill Kano thinks you should.

11. Ben Muso

Ben Muso New Member

Not even fp achieved during the game or purchased through fb can be used for Hired by ex hi5 players. My brother wrote to fb and informed them about this issue, considering the "Facebook Game Promotion" illegal as far as they practically offer fp for money that can't be used in Kano Games.

12. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

you can use the fp you get to buy limited items. At least untill kano thinks we shouldnt get any of those either

13. 1000

1000 Member

You can buy the hired guns but you wont get to use them untill Kano thinks you should./////// man, this is all wrong, r u blind??? So, if I make a new Acc, not from HI5, will KANO agree right??? DAMN.. I pay with my money and some spoiled guy don't aloud because he thinks that he is GOD.

14. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

oh i agree its wrong. what more can i do? talking doesnt work, cant you see that from the 26 pages of this thread?

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Which only proves that Kano enjoys screwing over hi5 players,and cater to their precious facebook players.

16. Hello Kendal, Hello Deltan!.

I play Mob Wars from almost 3 years now, I apreciate your work for having a nice game but I think what you did with the hi5 players right now is already to much.

2. Is not my fault that there are some facebook players that are playing Mob Wars from 3 years and they only have 100 mobs (this is the cause of high rate killings) Exemple: Wayne Crazy Sausages GaggiLevel 509 online now! Mob 14 Joined 815 days ago

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

one thing to keep in mind , even though it says I have been playing vc for over 900 days I have only been playing less that 2 months, I prob looked at it and PC back then but it also says I am playing PC longer than I really have, once you open a game whether you play it or not, it will use that opening date, so alot of people like myself may have decided to actually play at a later date, so to assume to some one has been playing all that time yet does not have alot of clan or crew or whatever, is needed is not an accurate assumption 100 % of the time, in fact when I actually started VC 2 months ago I did not even get that 30 protection because of that reason

18. Yes Linda but level 509 and only MOB 14 ? This shows something about the interes of player for the game, Is hard to attack a player like this and to not kill him, and most of the players from the levels before level 1000 are like this! And after, the players who are really play this game daily, with passion and investing time and maybe money have to sufer! It's just not right, this is my opinion!

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yes I know there are some like that, when I started playing VC I came upon them I would go to their profile and see all blank things so did not feel bad attacking them :) some people are not true game addicts like us lol

20. 1000

1000 Member

DoNRaDu
    ELITE...what mean ELITE for you???Announcing the New KANO/APPS Forum Moderation Team!!!! what that mean???? and u say that talking doesnt work, cant you see that from the 26 pages of this thread??? we all can see... that's why KANO done the MODERATION TEAM right??? it is the moderation team job to sort it out.. if talking doesnt work with KANO, it doesnt work with you guys too.... you guys play the ball from one side to the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.