Goodbye Wonder Woman, Hello Wonder Bread!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

I find this HIGHLY amusing since she is the only one that has templates for support responses, everyone else here shoots from the hip when writing responses lol. :)

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

After reading it again i guess that did sound a bit harsh....wasnt meant to be that hard sounding....Was just trying to emphasize that she was the nicest to deal with. ;)

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hello Everyone! My name is Dan and I will be doing my best to fill the exceedingly large shoes left behind by the incredible Wonder Woman Cara. While Cara will be helping me through this transition, it will be just me on the end of your emails from now on, and I look forward to being able to help with and address any issues or concerns you might have.

A little about me:

I’ve worked in customer service in a variety of roles for over 10 years, everything from being a cashier at a burger joint to being an assistant manager at a big box retail store. For the last few months I've been working off and on with the creative department at Kano helping with new items and locations. I also help manage new content on Kano/Games, which you should check out if you haven’t as it’s an exceedingly awesome social flash games site.
    For schooling I completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree, with a Major in English and a Minor in Theatre, and have quite the fondness for both of those areas.
    As well, I’m a self-admitted geek, and I love gaming of all sorts. I recently ran the Board Games section of a local gaming convention, and in University I ran the student Poker Club for years. I also have an unfortunately large obsession with Magic: The Gathering, and can be found frequenting local stores around draft time.

I’m super excited to be coming on in this position, and I look forward to being able to assist you all in the future!

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Hopefully she has saved up enuf gold to list you all right back. In fact, who knows, she might zoom up to level 20,000 and become a human bounty hazard for everyone going for the big prize. She knows the attributes she needs ... go big, or go home!!!

The human at Kano, going, is a big loss. The rest of you are bots ... comparatively!

Big loss,

LL

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Haha like the avatar picture that is funny.

6. So what

So what Member

hard to replace ya ....one of a kind ...but I WISH you WELL in your move
    congrats
    and good luck

7. So what

So what Member

welcome
    and your shoes are your own

way to go ...GOOD LUCK

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

luv the pic Dan, and Welcome but those boots of cara's were made for walkin :p

9. Good luck Cara, thanks for giving me the opportunity to let me get to know you a little bit more over the past few weeks, you certainly brought uniqueness to the team and will always be remembered for your approach as being one of the best Support people, it's only fitting you should be given an opportunity like this and you should grab it with both hands!

Best of luck, and remember to come back every now and then, so you can hear me rant about the lovely British weather we have lmao! ;)

10. Welcome Dan! :D

11. I couldn't agree more with this statement. You will be missed.

12. cosmic

cosmic Member

we'll miss you Cara especially the KING.

13. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Welcome dan and good-luck! You sure as hell will need it LOL.

14. Vinny JTTM Capone

Vinny JTTM Capone New Member

Bye Cara - sorry to hear you are leaving you will be missed! Thanks for all the help with LCN! Best of luck with your new opportunity.

Welcome Dan - I'm sure we will meet soon ;)

Vinny

15. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I don't want people to think that I'm crusty by not acknowledging these excellent joke. I hope you all find that I rise to the occasion and will be there when kneaded. Hopefully you don't think these jokes are too crumby.

But seriously, thank you all for the welcoming words, they are much appreciated.

16. LOL That is some serious Cheese :D

17. Jayme

Jayme Member

sure gonna be missed :(

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i hope u RISE to the occasion and that we KNEAD u especially as some pay big DOUGH to play lcn
    oh CRUMBS here i go again with the bad jokes

19. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Cara -- it is with total sincerity that I wish you the very best in your new venture.. although I am sure you will miss reading dueling emails from us all :) .... may the wind always be at your back!

Wonder Bread... hahahaha welcome aboard the crazy ship .. whoever said you were gonna need a lot of luck, well.. that was an understatement..

Now. Calculating how many times I can email Cara before she leaves??? tic toc :)

Best regards,

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  20. And that's even more cheesier...

Dan I believe you have your work cut out for you :D