Player Levels By Join Date?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BotScriptCheatersSuck, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Surely the makers must have some sort of "blue print" as to how many levels a person could humanly possibly be within 880 odd days? Taking into consideration that some people have no lives,still live at home,unemployed,etc... and maybe...worse case scenario...have a bedpan beside their computer.I just don't see how someone can do 5000 plus levels in 800 days,or how anyone can do 600 plus in 30 days... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

its easy, there are people who joined 30 days ago and they are well over 1000 now. you just need a fighting partner and a bit of knowledge to build your character...

3. cosmic

cosmic Member

like DoNRaDu mentioned, its pretty easy..you just have to play a lot do bosses/challenges/assists/fight all the time.

4. Yep as already mentioned, it is very easy to do. Not so much fighting with a level partner as you are limited to 5000 attacks per day, however you can do unlimited bosses and jobs, and if you have high health and stamina you can use less stamina to kill bosses and get maximum xp with the high health, it's very humanly possible but may require some refills with in-game currency to get to levels like 5000+ especially in LCN ;)

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if someone spends alot money to buy stamina and energy refills as well as the other things mentioned, anything is possible,have seen it in PC

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Im just commenting to see how many moderators we can put on one thread. Cheers lol

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LMAO now that was funny :)

8. We are the King of the Trolls...

Hardeee har har!! ;)

9. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

Delete mine then lol

10. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

I checked the stats on one player, added fights won to fights lost and divided by days played. He had apparently been in a fight every 17 seconds, 24 hours a day, for 800 days.
    Now that's dedication...or something.

11. It doesn't necessarily have to be him doing the fights, some people reverse level Which means your level partner attacks you and loses so you gain the xp and visa versa, there's nothing to say that it wasn't the case.

I would urge as I keep saying, if you suspect someone of cheating, then please take the time to report it to Kano support.

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Another thing people always forget also. Is that when you start a kano app game doesn't matter which one. If you choose to play another one it automatically shows how long you have been playing kano games. So if you started off in pirate clan 800 days ago. and you never played zombie slayer until two weeks ago. It will still show in zombie slayer as you playing for 800 days.

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I did 2500+ on VC in 30 days and could have done more. If I had used a bedpan like the OP suggested perhaps i could have doubled that...LOL

14. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

There are multiple ways to achieve what you are saying is humanly impossible.
    But first, we have to address the real issues at hand, for starters, it seems like your struggling with advancing in the game and cant figure it out. You probably implemented your own strategy up to this point with zero to poor results and little to no input from other gamers. This leaves us with a multiple choice quantum question. If you cant do it, but you know its being achieved...QUESTION (should have been):How is this possible?
    ANSWERS A. some kind of magic. (but you don't believe in magic) so it must be...B. Cheating by using a bot script...After all your almighty ego hasn't figured it out, nobody else can, so they must be cheating. it cant be C. Someone figured out how to play the game, allocate their points properly, utilize the perks and optimize all of its special features. The Answer: A. is wrong your right its not magic. B. is wrong because it can be done, has been done, all without cheating.. so that makes you wrong the answer is C. then they shared their secrets with others... the secret to success is??? remaining humble, teachable and duplication... the definition of insanity? repetitiveness, doing the same thing over again and expecting different results. Your strategy needs an overhaul.

15. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

Learn how to play before you assume things

Here is one example of how the numbers your looking at can be achieved, this was a random player (not a battle buddy) Attacks from: 332 attacks,20 cagematches,1 bounty,1 pistol whip in 10 minutes Attacks against: 507 attacks,20 cagematches,1 pistol whip. here is a total of 354 attacks against me (losses) 528 Attacks againt them (Wins) 882 total attacks in 10min. players with strong defenses and 20k+ health can get 4-5x this just from 1 bounty (bounties will have hundreds of players simultaneously attacking you and the heal refill can make it last as long as the player wants or until they miscalculate the refill) considering the game can allow for 4 simultaneous attacks at the same time per second (thats 2 from each player) your algorithmic accounting calculation is flawed. Take my stats here and do an avg. now chew on that for a lil

16. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Cagematches? Pistol whip? In MWLCN?
    There is no way in the world that I could have 882 attacks against me in 10 minutes. With 20+k health I can handle maybe 8-10 attacks at most before I get killed. There might be 882 attempts to attack me, but they don't show up in my stats because I'll be killed after 4-5 attacks, and then nobody can attack me.
    I just added my own wins and losses and divided by the number of days I've played. The result is about 60 fights a day which is pretty spot on with my experience. After a few attacks I'm in hospital (or dead) and nobody can attack me at all unless I heal.

17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

How did you get a fight every 17 seconds?

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

great answer!

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Cagematches? Pistol whip? In MWLCN?

this is in reference to PC and it can be done there or in VC, if you have set you character in such a way,with alot of stamina or using stamina refills, boost, and clicking the health refill, you can fight all day and all night. there is not mystery there. rehealing is the key

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Then explain the following:

[SWM] Sanctus Espiritus
    Level 3565 Privateer Pirate
    Joined 982 days ago
    Now his viking:
    [KAOS] Reverend Zeds Marquis
    Level 2908 Blessed Thane Viking
    Joined 995 days ago
    Now the mob account:
    REAPEROFDEATH
    Level 171 Tycoon
    Joined 823 days ago
    Now the zombie:
    IAMTHEREAPEROFDEATHKILLMEIWILLCOMEBACKANDHAUNTYOU
    Level 72 Unknown Slayer
    Joined 687 days ago
    I think you're wrong on that one Mr.Ward.
    If needed,I'll give you the links to prove I didn't just randomly make this up.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012