[VC] Allow search feature on Crafting workbench

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jerome Griffin, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Would it be possible to add a search feature to the crafting bench? With so many new items it is getting tough to search through all those to get to the one's we want to craft. It would be nice to have a search box that we could type in the item name to find it. Or, Maybe you could make it to where we can leave items on the bench for when we are trying to figure out a secret formula. It isn't fun at all when you think you may have 2 items correct but have to keep going though all the items to put the 2 back into the bench every time you want to try a new item with them. I love the fact that you have included secret recipes but they usually have no known logic to them. I like to figure out puzzles but most of these secret recipes is simply plug and hope plug and hope. I would love to see some secret items in the future that the Devs give out hints to lead to the solution from time to time.

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

Bump for more ratings please.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Failed crafting attempts will now leave the items on the workbench. This should make it MUCH less tedious to crack those hidden recipes.

4. Maler

Maler Member

nice addition. maybe, some time soon, the idea posted "here" will be implemented as well.

5. Rated and bumped.