Hunting Fellow Mobbies

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by Susan Patrick, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Its been suggested many times before on other boards ... I would like to be able to hunt & be hunted by my mobbies on the Hit List without having to demob first. I'd rather my bounty be collected by someone I like rather than an enemy.

2. Órla Ní Ailín

Órla Ní Ailín New Member

I completely agree!

I don't understand why that rule is in place. It's not like in real life mobsters don't kill friends and family for bounties!! So why should the game stop us just because we are 'friends' or 'mobbies'???

And lets be honest once your listed you will die. Its not like you last very long (for normal non list riding players) so why not let us go for everybody's mob?

3. cosmic

cosmic Member

you can still get a bounty/hitlist kill if you are friends with someone but not when they're in your mob. I think that defeats the purpose of being in someone's mob when you're able to attack/punch/hitlist/go for their bounty. Some people want to mob up because they dont want to get attacked. Rated 2.

4. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

demobbing for bounties often cause offence ... at the moment I have a select few who know that's ok to demob me & I'll add them back, those who demob without asking first stay out, but its annoying trying to ride when chats are popping up asking if its ok to go for my bounty ... I wouldnt have thought it would be difficult to have something on your profile to click if you wanted to opt in/out of being hunt-able that way everyone happy

5. Órla Ní Ailín

Órla Ní Ailín New Member

I'm not talking about attack, punch or hit listing when you are in someones mob. Going for their bounty on the other hand is a different thing altogether.

If you are listed... YOU WILL DIE: FACT.
    So why can't it be a free for all? What does it matter to you who gets the final kill? Someone will. Why not someone from your mob??? I personally would rather a friend claim my bounty.

6. cosmic

cosmic Member

you can always retaliate (attack/list/kill) to ppl who go for your bounty and this will send a message that they're not supposed to go for your bounty or if they do they'd have to face the consequences. I dont think there should be an additional option to be huntable or not because you can just be friends and not mob up and do whatever you want to them. There's already a solution put in place and that is demobbing.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 from me.

8. cosmic

cosmic Member

well you have to be friends before you can mob up with someone anyway..so i think easiest thing to do for this situation is to demob.

9. Stackford

Stackford Member

10 stars - it would liven up the hitlist. That has to be good.

10. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

That allready happen a few years ago.. And the players dont like it... So i will give 1...

11. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

I've been playing LCN since the first week on FB and there's never been the ability to hunt your own mobbies, you used to get XP for riding the list which was brilliant but Kano in their wisdom removed that feature but kept it so the hunters gained XP for wins without warning ... a huge mistake IMO

PS. Troll, your turn :)

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

A few years back,there was either a mistake or Kano did try this.It was reverted the next day.I'm in total favor of this and gave it a 10.

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I'm sorry but you're wrong.
    A few years back you could hunt people in your mob on the hitlist.
    It went away pretty fast though...

14. geckster99

geckster99 Member

Susan Patrick is a kick ass killer And everybody demobs to get bounties..........well, not everybody but that creates ethics of behaviour in different syndicates. Some syndicates would have a problem killing their friends - would make them feel bad And they hunt so reflexively, they would kill, too then lol regret or something. You know how the game is being played, think its a pretty dumb question that won't go anywhere

15. Rated and bumped.

16. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

bump bump bump ... cos its actually a good idea :p

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Bounties should be available to all

When a player is placed on the bounty list, and that person is someone i'm clan with, why should i have to remove them to go for it? Bounties should be open to everyone, clan or not. It's not called the please don't kill your clan list. Some like to "ride the list" and wait for a friend to hit them but there are only a handful capable of doing that and i for one get bored with clicking heal longer than 30 seconds haha....anyway, it would be an extremely helpful update for a LOT of active players, especially within guilds which almost every one of us are in. guild members in which their members are bountied a lot are forced to stay declanned because of the way it is now and that really sucks

18. djdarkpervert

djdarkpervert New Member

i been trying get my first bounty and canty only ones i seem find and ones im clan with

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry but Lord Breakfield is correct. Since this is the most recent posting of this the new thread posted today has been merged into this one. If you want to place your votes place it on this one. If your not sure about if something has been posted. Try a keyword in the search bar on the top right forum page. Like Bounty. Any forum post with the word bounty in it should pop open to you and look at the headers and see if your idea or issue is the same. It will create less clutter and possibly get things improved faster if approved instead of multiple threads for the same ideas.