[PC] Boss feed

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by john frances, Mar 21, 2012.

1. john frances

john frances Member

When a boss Feed is listed, it would helpfull if stated min damage needed for reward.

Reason for above
    So people can see at a glance if they can help, and they dont have to click on it and go look at the Boss to see what is required. when people have limited time they could just scroll to next boss.

I feel it will help newer Pirates thats dont understand how bosses work.

2. Maler

Maler Member

nice one. 10 stars.
    bring to VC as well :)

3. Fillipe de Freitas

Fillipe de Freitas New Member

Great Idea

:)
    I agree it will help , its such a pain opening the boss attacking only to get the message "This boss has the required amount of attackers":(:mad::p

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hope the average player knows if you click on the word rewards it shows you the min needed, and it also shows you as you attack the when you reach 100 % , which is the min, just saying :) this way you can gauge if you handle the stamina for a particular boss, and keep adding to health and stamina to do more bosses

5. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Linda is right but this would be a convenience! ten stars John. :)

6. Stackford

Stackford Member

You can gauge fairly accurately by the boss level whether or not it's worth doing.

They should make the link go dead, like it does if you've already attacked the boss. And yes that is irritating. Should've fixed that glitch a long time ago.

7. Green Beard

Green Beard New Member

arrrr!! :)

I like it John! a bunch of times i look at min dmg needed so i know if i am gonna sink or swim so to speak.:cool:

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I gave it some stars , cause John is my good friend, and always so supportive :)

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Gave it a 10 its a great idea. But it will still be up to the developers to implement it since it has been shot down so many times but lets see if we can get it thru this time.

10. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

Ten stars for this