[LCN] Punch Items/drops

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by treearm, Mar 21, 2012.

1. treearm

treearm New Member

I'd like to see rewards for punching and PKs. Given that punching opens you up for retaliation and deaths, give every punch dealt/received a shot at a drop (like a knuckle bone fragment for receiving a punch, or a bloody knuckle for dealing one). Use these fragments to build up a Boxer's knuckle or a Bone mouthguard or some kind of weapon/armor, which can then be built up over time by combining multiple items into better ones.

Give these items the ability to be equipped as inventory, and they could provide a boost when punching (like a 2x critical punch, or a 10% punch boost when worn) or could alternatively provide punch protection if equipped.

Might be a cool way to encourage more fighting/battles. After 1/5/10,000 received or dealt punches give an achievement and a brass stud that can be combined into the Item for added awesomeness.

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i think battle drops should come before the "punch drops" or people wont attack anymore, just punch people...
    still a good idea though, 10 stars

3. I think this over complicates things, and I think that given the fact a Kill can be awarded from a punch is a good enough reward for me :) Maybe punch achievements would be the best way forward to award skill points, cash, xp and faster stamina regeneration... 6 stars from me.

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

well at the moment punches only do 1 thing ie pk
    i like this idea alot