hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

You really don't understand the issue....as don't a lot of players who are mouthing off here. But that is ok. There is frustration, rightfully so, I would be frustrated too. But Linda is right, the Hi5 is gonna bring a lot of new blood, competition, and drama to the mix. If people would stop complaining, and help them gain back their position, it will be fun to add them into the mix. Nothing like a good new friend, but even better...nothing like a great new enemy.

2. wolverine

wolverine New Member

Hired chieftains excess.

Now, at lvl 544 in FB-Viking Clan(at 03.17.2012-15:12) you show me at " Hired Chieftains " the following: "Notice for transferred hi5 player: you currently have an excess of 456 hired. Level up to use additional hired members."
    I know, I bought a lot of hired chiefs which I shouldn't .
    This means that you give me back 1 hired chief after lvl completion, but this is not fair at all, so my request is to give me back MY FP for those 456 hired chiefs and write me what may I do with them to not offend the older MYS/FB dudes.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hello everyone,
    We're aware of reports of transferred hi5 players taking advantage of the points they've received in such a way that they are maxing out their squad at a very low level. We agree whole heartedly that this is unfair and not a situation that we either want to tolerate or condone. I do not have specific details as yet, but wanted to make people aware that we will be rectifying this situation as best we can and as soon as possible (read: within a few days).

4. Maler

Maler Member

isn't this getting a bit OLD ?
    the hired chieftains aren't lost, they are TEMPORARELY disabled. Once you reach level 1000, you can use them all.
    and Linda, i don't see what any other rectifications can and should be done.
    it's fine the way it is now.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I was reposting kano's old response to the late comers lol it seems they stayed to long at the fair lol , a period of adjustment is needed on their part, and maybe to pay attention to announcements :)

6. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Im very late to this party so apologies if someone has already pointedthis out...ive only read to page 3 so far.

Not a very nice welcome from the fb users i agree but may i ask how they were able to hitlist you? the game has limits protecting low level players so unless you punched attacked those fb user's there's no way they could randomly list you

I'll also take this opportunity to point out Hi5 players such as Crip aint doing the rest of you guys any favours building a rapport Crip you sound like an ass hope you just have a bad sense of humour

7. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

De ja vu ... Yip im pretty sure many of us seen this coming...oh well im not one to say WE TOLD YOU SO haha

8. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Disagree i reset 3 times on old mw's loosing everything and starting over from scratch and every time i did i leveled twice as far in half the time and was stronger everytime. Either your a player or you aint freebies prove nothing.

9. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

We share your pain its tougher now than it used to be but trust me its always been difficult ive lost accounts simply for building a gamers friend list

10. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Be grateful you have a game dammit!

Deltan should close this thread, nothing in the past 15 pages has been useful in anyway and is just causing drama.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Once your over there level of 300, you become open for any level to list you.

12. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

If thats the case its changed used to say they were too low in level for me to attack....personally think its about time they removed the bubble wrap from players the protection the game offers is far too much for a war game in my opinion.

13. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

I 2nd that

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i think over level 300 you can list but you cant attack unless they let u in so to speak
    thants my understanding of it

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You are correct king. You cannot attack a low level player unless they punch whip slap whatever its called in there respective games and to a certain level aspect in and around your level. But after level 300 you can be bountied by anyone.

16. Duke Lajaulaazul

Duke Lajaulaazul New Member

I've noticed that my hired chieftains has decrease... again...

The question for you, friends of KANO staff, is this: all those hired chieftain are still available for me while I'm get leveling up?

That's because I do not see the same message. The message you put on the "hired-chieftain page" as the same of the last "adjustment".

17. Jon Ward

Your hired cheiftans are still there its just they decreased them once again. When you level up you will still get them back over a period of time.

18. Duke Lajaulaazul

Duke Lajaulaazul New Member

Ok, thanks Jon!

19. Jon Ward

Your welcome Duke.

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.