[ZS] new charater idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by RAGM, Mar 18, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

i think there should be a new series of character for us higher levels. but the twist is. the new ones will be a add on from what one u bought so say u bought the butcher there would be a certain character u would be able to buy. etc for other characters. so be like 50 UN because its a limited choice.

2. good idea.........but whats the time setting on the?

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Why should only the higher levels get a new set of characters?

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Agree with relentless and also there is numerous character update threads on the idea section also.

5. RAGM

RAGM Member

because it be a nice notice and reward to us higher levels who have actually put the time in and our support to KANO.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Not all high levels support Kano and there are plenty of low levels who put a lot of time and money into their games that deserve any rewards given out.

I have been playing Kano games for 641 days but because i have only just started on Myspace and my current level is 296, I wouldn't get this reward? I hardly think that's fair.

7. New characters would be nice for all Kano apps.

Also, I've seen many low level players with 900-1000 days played.

8. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I like the idea of a 'promotion' like this, master butcher, chief of police, District Attourney, etc. But I think there should be tasks to unlock that would take a long period of time so the 'reward' was more time or loyalty based than purely on level. Perhaps it is something that could be unlocked after a certain number of gamer points are achieved?

9. RAGM

RAGM Member

i like it sounds good

10. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

Agree on that, but should be open for all players. level 1200 doesn't make you a high level. what should i gain then?