[Forums] hi waht happen to feedback thread in vc pc mw ..?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Mar 16, 2012.

1. there was feedback thread in forum and lots good stuff to read .. that thread was in pirates and vikings also in mob wars forum ..
    i had some ungoing thread and quastions about game in some of feedback threads and now they all gone ?!

i was thinking that thread were moved to other forum section but when i look my personal post history i could not find any of threads i made or comments i made ..

is there any way to get most interesting threads back on this forum from feedback section ?

Thanks Jack

[​IMG]

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

They changed the feedback thread to the idea thread and deleted all threads they felt were no longer relevant. There are many threads that that I looked for too but they R gone.

Once again another Crappy move by Kano. Obviously what we as the players think is relevant is not whats important and its a slap in the face to all those that have taken the time to come up to the forums and post. I figured just the complete BS threads would be deleted...but with the way things have gone lately I guess we should have known that threads that didnt fit into Kanos "gamepan" would be deleted. Considering that Kano has said themselves that the "idea/rating" system was seriously flawed....one would have figured they fixed it first b4 the went nuts with the delete button. Some of the new forum categories titles sound like a 3 year old came up with them where as the old titles made perfect sense. At the very least all the old threads they deemed irrelevant should have been saved into an archive section.

3. WHELER

WHELER Banned

ya it's messed that they deleter that section!... there WERE some good posts in there, but i figure since they don't care about whats posted, i deleted all my good threads as well.

someone else can come up with DUMB ideas from now on,lol! & let the ppl that don't even play the game dictate whats good for us,lol

aka "[FEAR] EXECUTIONER
    Level 2592 Warlord FEARLESS PLAYERS"

4. Hi Kano so what happen to feedback thread? why no reply?
    i posted this question on forum because to many talk about and i have no idea why threads have been removed...

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

Strange, where was this opinion or commentary on the thread where I announced the forum changes a full week in advance. I get the impression you saved it just to complain after the fact. The content is not deleted, it's still in the system, just archived at the moment. Your conspiracy theories about why Kano does X always bring a smile to my face and constant amusement, thanks PP! :)

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

We are looking to remedy this soon, make the archived content readable. The aim was to have fewer boards for more condensed conversations since some boards languish postless for many weeks/months. We want to keep the conversation going. The Ideas board largely replaced the feedback board.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL...must have missed that one