hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am not sure what went down for kano to make that announcement, those are not my words, but I do feel that Kano tried to help HI5 Players to continue to play the games from Kano that they luv to play , they did not have to help, when HI5 dumped their games , I doubt other companies would have done anything, people would have gotten automated responses saying sorry .Kano being Kano tried to help , if the players that lost their accounts on that social network, came to FB or MYSpace because they still wanted to play and Kano had did nothing to compensate them then they would just have to start from square one like any other person, just remember Kano did not cause this HI5 whoever they are ( having never even heard of them before this) caused players to lose access to their kano apps.

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

hear hear! :)

3. madalina

madalina Member

kano sayed that they will give us our bough FP and they didn;t..they sayed that they will give us our income and they didn't...they gived us a bunch of fp and now we can't do anything with it..so...and still is unfair for fb players...limit FB players like you limited hi5 players...you don't play so you don't know..we hi5 players are hitlisted all day just because we are from hi5...Kano fu*ked us and that's the true...why limit our HG...if I was a fresh FB player and bought 5000 fp (1000 HG ) you would limit me because i have 2 much mob?..there's no meaning in what you've did...i will say it again .. hi5 players are DISCRIMINATED by KANO

4. Deltan

Deltan Member

If we didn't care, we wouldn't have done the transfers in the first place, we were under no obligation to do so. It was done with the best of intentions.

5. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

Well you're getting to the point Deltan!! I can only speak for myself, of course, but if you did gave those Transfer Packages why after a week or so, limit the HC bought with those favor points?? That's the point of all this!! The issue is not if you're intentions were good or not!
    Hell i was bountied by a lvl 2300+ when i was a lvl 40 or so.... Didn't lose my sleep over that!!! My first 3 deahts were from bountys from hi level players being the highest a lvl 3000+!! That happenned to me in Hi5 to at the begginning.. I know that i cant handle those lvl players so i endured it and kept going!

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe HI 5 players should send out friend requests, I know I would be glad to clan up in PC, I do not need any there but would be glad to help out and as a new VC player I was a target of a HI5 player with all his HC's so it works both ways, he had over 1500 clan and I had less than 500 but I took it and now I can beat him cause I got myself more clan, nothing near what he has but enuf to beat him now and they are real people and I know how to play. So I so first hand someone thinking he was all that and a bag of chips, and at the end of a few days he can no longer beat on me.

7. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

we would gladly add you if facebook wouldnt ban us for "adding people you dont know"
    well, of course i dont know them, im adding for an app running on their site. doesnt matter we still get banned lol
    how stupid is that? :))))

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yes I am aware of that issue with FB, people have been dealing with it for a long time, it is kinda dumb being we are on a social network, so you do have to add slowly each day and not go nuts , a way around it is for you to ask a new FB friend to send out friend suggestions to their friends, and they can add you, or just add people slowly, not sure what number FB notices someone adding friends but they call it spamming and they will ban a person for it , I know people who lost their accounts for just that reason, when all they were doing was looking for crew for farmville :( I am not sure how many people you can add a day without FB noticing, but keep it under 10 at the very least, and send requests within the game, and maybe they can add you that way without FB noticing.

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

One of the reason's why you get ban from adding players in facebook is you do it to fast and to many add's with a certain amount of time this sends up a redflag for some stupid reason to the facebook developers. Also if you get so many reports against you within a certain amount of time frame from individuals clicking that they do not know you. There are add me sites on facebook for the specific kano games just search them out. Usually by typing the name of the game and add me after the name of the game pops up a bunch. Again to any hi5 players who play pirate clan if you need help add me and i will help you in the game along with getting some other players to help you also. Not every single player from facebook or myspace likes how things are happening in the game to you guys. It's not your fault that hi5 drop there games nor is it kano's fault.

10. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

i was told best way to add is do a couple at a time leave it for a few hours and a couple more or even send ur link to players in the game get them to add you.If they are a higher level once added maybe ask them to suggest people aswell and let them add you, rather then you rush to add them.Always works for me and only time i was ever banned was from mass add of 1000 ppl which lead to my first act banned for life lmao.So stay away from any mass add lists

11. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

Like to say not all FB players are trying to make life difficult for hi5 coming over playing kano apps, id also like to point out a year or so ago hi5 players did exactly the same to fb players that had come over to hi5 .I walked away from hi5 after the way i was treated but have happily added ppl coming to us

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Please take a look on the forum boards for the new add me thread for facebook and myspace. If your looking for more players for games copy your game links and paste them there. But please do not spam the new add me thread. There are directions on how to copy your link inside the game and were it's located for the ones who do not know were it is.

13. madalina

madalina Member

dude..what are you talking about?...Death Count: 295 Punch Deaths: 11 Punches Received: 259 in one week ...see?..but not that's the problem..those stupid FB players don't understand that they can hitlist me all day and i will heal every time..they are stupid...the problem is that they limited your HG because we beat the crap out of FB players...that's no reason to limit my/our HG...FAMILIA (1000)HIRED GUNS (358) Notice for transferred hi5 player: you currently have an excess of 642 hired and they give us 1 mob per lvl...adn i'm lvl 358...that's the problem..and HI5 players never did what FB players do to us...i played on HI5 for more than 3 years so i know what HI5 lcn members did;)

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ya know with that kind of attitude you are not gonna get to far , I had sent you a message to help get you some clan /crew, whatever you needed, but I see I do not play the one you play. good luck to you

15. RAGM

RAGM Member

how bout all hi5 player shut it. and quit complaining like lil immature kids

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

so let's start over and be nice to one another, at least in the forum, and start friending and adding these new players to fb and myspace , they can bring come new blood and fun into the games , and prob some drama :)

17. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

let them speak Linda.
    we will see who speaks last...
    time will tell :D

18. Come to myspace! You don't know what you would be in for!

19. Josep Ninguno

Josep Ninguno New Member

funny how they said that hi5 players have too many chieftains....
    i have battle players with more chieftains than me but they have far less warriors/mates, weapons and or ships than me...
    so tell me whos fault really is?...

20. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

You mean "Dead"space? hahaha....nice try. Facebook has way more competition then myspace anytime, and you better watch out, you may be in the same situation when you are forced to transfer your account. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.