hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

Doug, look me up...add me, and me and my guild will send you clan suggestions, we can get you 300 adds each and get you to your 1000 chiefs in a matter of a few days to a week. Let us help you out. All of you....add us, and we will help you out. We are here offering you the help, so take us up on it.

DoNRaDu likes this.
  2. Giggles

Giggles New Member

1st off Lady Jewels you are awesome :) I agree 1000% and will help out however I can.. I am sure there are a few more of us that could manage a few free inner circle spots to help out with the coinage needed... when you find Lady Jewels you will find me as well in the same guild..
    Starting over is not easy and I know if friends hadn't of helped me along the way when I had to do it, it would have seemed pointless...

DoNRaDu likes this.
  3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

just quoting cause you're absolutely spot on with everything you said. thanks for the support, its highly appreciated.

4. Awesome to know there is people out there trying to helps us out. THANK YOU. I personally havent seen so much hostility in VC(FB), but I've seen lvl 2000+ LCN(FB) players talking trash to hi5 players and I've seen some ex hi5 armadas been bounty nonstop in PC(FB). All I can say is Stay Strong everyone. I have a leveling partner in PC and looking for one in VC(level 603, Chiefs(1184), no package) and LCN(level 271, mobs(969) maxed out after the whiners came about)

5. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

And what is this nonsense when a lvl 88 goes after my bounty lvl 1215 and i want to get revenge and I get this crap:

You or the target player is under the new player 30 day protection, this action is unavailable at the moment.

WHAT A CROCK KANO

I AM THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED

6. Maler

Maler Member

so what ???
    don't tell me a lvl 88, killed your lvl 1215 ?
    the new player protection was put in so they can try to understand the game.
    if you were a new player, wouldn't you want the same thing ????

7. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Unless you are an Administrator, I have nothing to do with you. It's called FAIRNESS

Look it up sometime.

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Bob this was put into the game to help new players get the feel for the kano games. While it has been seen with some as not being fair its still is a protection policy that is a good idea since most players at that level are still getting a feel for the game. Most players at that level do not understand yet what retaliation they could possibly receive from attacking players that are higher.

9. Lance Mustang

Lance Mustang Member

http://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/profile/user/100002921679375 im lower than you punch me and you'll receive death at absolutely no charge :)

10. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

Can you please tell me why is it that you keep taking HC every day from me??? I dont know about other players but i suspect you're doing the same to them!! In one move you took me 226 HC and and has i get real chieftains you guys keep taking them from me... Why??
    I didnt added anymore Hc only friends and you still keep taking my Hc. What is wrong with you guys? You limited my chieftains and for every friend i add you limit me even more??? Will you stop with this in some near future or what?? If i get 1000 friends you'll do what?? Take all my hired chieftains?? I think it's enough already!!!!

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I could be wrong, but those HC are only temporarily removed and will be restored when you reach certain levels.

12. madalina

madalina Member

yes...when you will have 1000 friends added you will recive 1 capitan per lvl...when you will have lvl 1000 you will have your 1000 HC back;)...the same thing for mob/vicking

13. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

Well the problem is that when they limited my HC the first time they limited 226 chieftains.... And now every time i get friends to join my clan they limit some more....... Now according to them i have an excess of 232 hc....???? Just because i added real chieftains... When i go up 2 or 3 lvl's they give me 2 or 3 Hc... I get some real chieftains and they take them again!!!

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

are you at level 1,000 yet, one of the above posts say that is the level you will get them back, they are just kinda in cold storage

15. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

Linda i'm not refering to get my hc before lvl 1000 or not!! I'm saying that every time i make 2 or 3 lvl's they give 2 or 3 hc.... and when i get some real chieftains they take those 2 or 3 hc again!!! See it this if you like.... At my current lvl 280 i have 582 real chieftains, by doing some math maybe at lvl 560 all have 1000 real chieftains meaning that by then they would have taken all my hc and that i can't add none till lvl 1000!!!!!! not even mentioning the Fp's for all those hired chieftains...... I be probably be forced to go on for 440 lvl's without the option of adding hc!!!! Is that fair?? You tell me!

16. Quickstriker Bow

Quickstriker Bow New Member

This is all bull agains hi5 players!!! i'm corrently at lvl 385 and have 1035 chieftains i can't have no more, because every time i add a friend i lose a hired chieftain..
    i'm currently fighting 2 players at my lvl, one with 1674 chieftains and another with 1389.. why the hell are they allowed to have more chieftains than me? Just because they play from the begining in facebook?! this is ******* unfare!!! :mad:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  17. madalina

madalina Member

first get 1000 friends and then you will have your HC equal to your lvl...so if you have lvl 432 you will have 1432 chieftains...and you will get 1 more HC for every lvl...until you will get 1000 friends the number of HC will variate...

18. madalina

madalina Member

there's no point in postig here because they don't care about our problems and they discriminate us...there's no point..they don't care about us...can't u all se...so meny posts and no answer...KANO staff i'm sorry for you but u are lame...we want answeres..good or bad..doesen;t matter...just answer

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

this is from a few days ago, but I asked the dev's to give me some info I can give to answer these issues, but this is a few days old

Hello everyone,
    We're aware of reports of transferred hi5 players taking advantage of the points they've received in such a way that they are maxing out their squad at a very low level. We agree whole heartedly that this is unfair and not a situation that we either want to tolerate or condone. I do not have specific details as yet, but wanted to make people aware that we will be rectifying this situation as best we can and as soon as possible (read: within a few days).

20. Youno Getmyname

Youno Getmyname New Member

What did you really think we would do I was up to 1400 and change and would have loved to bring it here but some how that didn't work like that so I have to start over from 01 and put up with crashs and bugs then why not have a bit of a perk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.