[ZS] Uncap gamerpoints

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Would you like to see some REAL competition in The faction ranking system?

Just imagine. Every fight, Every boss attack, every help counts.

At the end of the season, It wont be factions either full of skitzos or sharing passwords that get the top ranks, but the factions full of people That play! The folks striving for their achievements, leveling up and kickin' butt. all over the place.

Will mix things up and different factions will have different ranks all the time instead of more or less having the expectation that the same cheaters will win yet again.

I am suggesting this from the LONG running number 1 position for gamer points on the Myspace Zombie leaderboard, and i not think but Know it will effect my position so You can trust that this suggestion is completely selfless.

I want some FUN in the rankings.... folks pushing like hell to have the most points at the end of sunday night, instead of waiting until midnight just be the first ones finished with 16,000.

I think some adjustment in the amount of points you receive for each action will have to be made. And most likely LOSSES removed from giving credit for GP. That is something that can be discussed here If you guys can jump on board with this idea.

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Sure sounds fun. I don't really care for GP, but it would be nice if there is something done to eliminate the PW sharers and assorted cheaters. Voted it a 8.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I LIKE IT! 10 stars! with that said...it will need a lil work as I dont think u should count everything. At the very least raise the limit greatly.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  4. I gave it 7 because while in theory this is a great idea, in practice it may not work so well. There are 8 Gamer Points Achievements that some people fought for a long time to get that would be meaningless.

I would have given it 7.5 but that option is not available.

5. alka

alka Banned

I can do my GP's in 3 minutes. That does not make me a good player. Where's the challenge?
    10 from me..

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well as they stand now, The gamer points achievements dont pay too much of a reward. Maybe with the release of this update would come New high GP achievements to work on that have a better payout?

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

the gamer point leader boards have never been accurate...there was loop holes that were exploiteed when gamer points first started...so losing those rankings would be no big deal. Achievements already received would not be lost...just added to

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It need some work but i think this would be great for real players.

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Worth exploring for sure.

My only problem as a high level with the theory is there is no one to fight. Major disadvantage but if it's uncapped then all the boss killing I do with the stam I can't use fighting might make it level out.

wouldn't mind seeing it expanded a little to show just how much folks list, collect and real helps not the accepting gift help.

Sure would make the gp worth something. As it stands gp is pretty much a joke.

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

Hitlist counts for gamerpoints as it stands now and hopefully it would continue. Maybe would make people not hate it so much when they attack a bounty 8 times just for somone to sneak in and steal the kill on the last hit.

but i do agree... boss attacks and fights would have to be more balanced out for stamina/gp value.

11. Hassatan

Hassatan New Member

I like the new ideas.. it's easy to come up with GF points to rank.. lets add some more fun to it all now..

12. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

On me so 10 stars))) But seem I need to make increase in quantity GP to 32ะบ and to increase guilds to 50 persons... And to make new achievements for players being in guild.

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Interesting Idea. Basically an expansion on the areas where you can get Gamer Points. Who else likes this Idea?

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

If they "have" to be limited. Could they at least be HARD to reach?

something like 300-500 wins for fights.

boss limits that would take maybe 2000 stamina

at least 250 helps.

15. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I love this idea for the reasons everyone mentioned.

I agree that boss/fight points would need to be altered for higher level players to be able to gain as fairly as lower.

Also I think it is great because it will stop syndicates with many alts in them to ensure max GP's are achieved, it discourages dishonest play which I like!

Could this be made an LCN idea also? :D

16. Kai Tekana

Kai Tekana New Member

this idea, I like it.

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

yes i would hope all kano games would be effected. only after its tested tried and trued of course.

18. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

Don't like the number thing at all man 300-500 fights and 2000 stamina on bosses really? how are lower levels going to be able to even come close to those numbers?

The 250 helps is reaching too, like in ZS's the reason why a lot of players like it so much compared to the other KANO apps is because you don't have to have a huge squad to play.

I like the idea of making the DGP's harder to obtain but you have to make it even for all levels and game builds to complete.

We are all given the ability to built our accts the way we see fit, some are mainly energy others all stamina so on so on, setting a 2000 stamina minimum or anything like that for DGP is the same as KANO telling us how to built our accts.

Maybe a better option would be a individual % based system for the DGP's like lets say each player would need to use 200% (or other number) of their stamina on bosses and fights, the same with energy on outbreaks and if you have 100 squad members you need to help out 25% or whatever.

Just my 2 cents, but i love the idea of making the DGP's an actual challenge so we can finally see who the best players or factions are and who just logs on for 10 minutes a day gets their points and logs off

19. Eraser

Eraser Member

well, i was actually shooting for "unlimited".... But just thinking The only reason why they would have to be limited is to prevent cheating... so why not put them up to the nearly impossible?

I was thinking High fight limits would be hard to reach for high levels, and high stamina on bosses would be hard for low levels to reach, so that would make it a fair trade off.

and 250 helps wouldnt be all that obsurd.... 30 outbreak helps a day, 25 challenge helps a day, 25 boss joins for co-ops and and another 25 for single bosses. 50 gift sends... none of that would be considered cheating to reach... plus every time you attack a squad boss it counts as a help. so really... 250 helps "could" be reached by simply attacking a boss with 1 stamina 250 times if you felt like doing that...

maybe im missing something. But i do thank everyone for all the support on this idea :)

20. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I actually only just started playing ZS and mainly play LCN but I am going to throw this out there.

What if gamer points were completely redone, as RIBBET says, accounts can be made however you want, job/fight/boss etc. Why not just make a limit to gamer points and you can achieve them in whichever field your account is aimed at or a mix of the 4 if you are more of an all rounder. Say make the DGP limit for each player 250,000 but can be solely made doing jobs if you chose. This way it doesn't disadvantage higher levels by their small fight lists and the same for lower levels who can top theirs up with helper points and their lower energy jobs!

I can't see any flaw in that but maybe I am missing something, may also encourage people to send more gifts too!