[LCN] LCN Mobile for Facebook is now live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Mobile for Facebook, coming early next week! Keep checking back for updates.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. This is good to hear. I tried out VC Mobile and it worked pretty well. Thanks for continuing to update the game and taking feedback on the updates!

3. aaronDP

aaronDP New Member

Its been a week now and no sign of it,please hurry up as i can not wait to have it on my iphone :cool:

4. Loren

Loren Administrator

Thanks for being patient, we had some issues with a new game domain. Everything looks ready to go for tomorrow. Stay tuned!

5. aaronDP

aaronDP New Member

exellent news thanks

6. Loren

Loren Administrator

@aaronDP - Should be good to go now.

Let us know about your experience, any ways we can improve it.

7. Graham Oliver

Graham Oliver New Member

Oh great.....now I'm never going to get any work done! ;)

Great work Kano, thanks for moving with the times!
    Thanks for all the hard work you put in, it is appreciated (by most people anyway!).

P.s Where's the March Calendar? 3 in February and none for March?! :'(

8. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

i try it and is great.. just a little slow make load.. but is a nice upgrade. thx for the work :)

9. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Is it just Apple iPhones? Because I have a Samsung Galaxy :|

10. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Cannot find it in the apple store...how about a download link or the app name please

11. Deltan

Deltan Member

It should work for Android as well. http://m.facebook.com.

12. Jayme

Jayme Member

yes please

13. Jayme

Jayme Member

say its live yet these links are takin me to my home page :(

14. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Tried searching "la cosa nostra" "mob wars" "LCN" "Kano" and got nothing on android market

EDIT: I got it working, just go on facebook on your phone, scroll down on the menu to apps and click mob wars: la cosa nostra and it works great so far

Can't see a way to do 20 stam power attacks on bosses, anyone else find it?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  15. Deltan

Deltan Member

It's not a standalone app. You access it through your facebook app on ios or android or by going to m.facebook.com on your mobile device. The same way you'd access it on facebook now in terms of navigation. It should show up if you search for "lcn".

16. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

An actual app would be nice but awesome addition am always out travelling here there and everywhere so this is great!

17. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders New Member

Are you guys in the process of creating a standalone app for the Droid and maybe the iPhone but mainly the Droid by any chance and if so will it be coming out any time soon or is that a trade secret?????

18. aaronDP

aaronDP New Member

i was looking for ages on app store lol,but great addition to the game and a lot easier then having to go through safari! only thing is i cant get job help,elite mobsters ect ect on there :-(

19. Where do we go for suggestions/problems?

That is not to say that there is nothing redeemable about the site. I love that the defeated bosses all float to the top, I would like to see that in the main page. There are some minor things, one major thing that comes to mind though.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  20. Loren

Loren Administrator

Feel free to post feedback here on this thread, otherwise send in your suggestions to support at mobwarslcn.support@kanoapps.com.