[VC] Guild Wars Open Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Terminator

Terminator Member

And how would you allocate Inner Circle coins? If you claim a bounty now, everyone in your inner circle gets a percentage of it...if you do the War Bounty only, would only those also in a warring guild get the bonus coins? That's really jacked up if you think about it....
    Keep it the way it is now....don't mess up a good thing.

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I would have to disagree with you on this....From my very first hit on a bounty way back before level 500 ...i became a target for those who attack for a hit on their bounty , and if ya were lucky enough to catch it...they still attacked...This issue has and always will be ...it is not because of the GW ....and now even at my level 4104..it still happens now and then..no big deal 24 on their rivals for their kill...fair enough...i say let the bounty issue stay the same as it is ...let it open to ALL in VC to catch....it has brought back life to the bounty board for sure..!!! :))

3. Marc A

Marc A New Member

it is total chaos, you have players with levels so high it is impossible to do much at all, the war page loads slowly for many players that it becomes almost impossible to slap, attack or bounty anyone because the higher levels keep killing you off as soon as you heal, even trying to get the daily points done is becoming almost impossible, there needs to be some revision of the way this is laid out

4. Erik Den Grusomme

Erik Den Grusomme New Member

Hey Eric,

Some feedback on the Guild War.

If I accidentally attack a guild members from another clan, I opened to all his team mates for attacking me for 24 hours.:what about a minimum attack before anyone can attack you back, maybe 5 attacks, this will give some room for a mistake.

also, if I'm on a normal bonty hunt after money, then I also open myselft for attacks for 24 hours for the hull group.: I would suggest that you remove that opportunity, so only the person i attack, can attack back and not the hull group.

5. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

That is one point I am making about the high levels to attack. The issue is that you do have a high level that hitlist you so many times in a day. While I was doing my daily points, I keep getting a high level player keep hitlisted me so many times in a matter of minutes, and I did nothing to the person. It is one form of bullying and harassment from a high level player to pick on the little level players. It needs to be fixed that these high level players can not place bounties, attacking and so forth in matter of minutes. I am experiencing it on all the games on both Facebook and MySpace. Need some balance because allowing the high level players run rampant like that can drive many people to quit the game and have nothing to do with it anymore.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I think the last couple posters here are missing the point...ITS GUILD WARS...its intended purpose is for players who like the additional PVP action. There are other aspects of the game u can participate in if you like a more subdued style of play (like gamer points). A guild must opt into the wars....players of a particular guild that have opted in to the wars have the choice to leave that guild and join another that hasnt opted in to the wars if they so wish.

As far as the higher levels "bullying" lower levels...THIS IS WAR...there is no such thing as "bullying". I would also add that a high leveled player such as myself is extremely limited as to who i can bounty for points due to the imposed level restrictions. players such as yourselves who im assuming are much lower in levels also have the opportunity to bounty as many participants as they would like....the fact u do not want to or that u dont have enough gold is on you.

Ive seen and heard from many lower leveled players that actually love getting in there and mixing it up with the higher levels. Thats the way they like to play so they have opted into the guild wars. Make sense?

7. Stevie Mac

Stevie Mac Member

Got to agree with you there - I am a low level player and changed from a war guild to a non-war a few seasons back. Result within one week I missed the challenge and the fun of wars. Now I am back in the wars and having a whale of a time, yeah I get killed a lot but with some careful planning you can get by and still get your WP ( my strategy for this remains my own ). Surely playing any game is meant to be challenging - not just logging into get your GP, go up a few levels and hit some bosses.

Some players don't like being hit back I do agree, my current record is 7 bounties I think in a row, simply from me slapping them back but I was getting that anyway before I was involved in wars. On the whole though I have found most players do it for the fun and the challenge and for all I am on a different side to them politeness and general fair gaming still applies. I fight with every member of SN on a daily basis, when I get killed by them; I normally mail them to congratulate them and have had mails back saying thanks, nice battle etc.

Yeah as I have said before wars are not for everyone but for those of us who want some challenge & excitement to their gaming think you will indeed find there is very little complaint........

As I have also said before, if you can't stand the heat - well stay out of the war guilds............. ^.^

8. LaScepter

Today several of us in SN have run into an issue i need clarification on....In our WAR RIVALS list was a viking who slapped a SN...When ANY of us in SN went to slap back for points this was the message we ALL got...

****You or the target player is under the new player 30 day protection, this action is unavailable at the moment.****

Now...if they are IN the GW they should NOT be offered that protection.....
    I do agree with it if they are not in a guild that it is not participating in the GW..

How fair is this..?? they get to hit/slap for points all threw the guilds that are active in the GW ...but because they are 30 days old or younger we cant get our points back from them ???....

9. LaScepter

Heres a perfect example.....he attacks me ..and...GETS WP !!!

Level 92 /You were attacked by [WOTR] Great Volstagg with a Battle Boost of 5% and won the Battle, gaining 0 coins and 2 XP. You dealt 339 damage and took 4 damage.

**he got 4 WP for each attack**

You or the target player is under the new player 30 day protection, this action is unavailable at the moment.

**that is what i got **.....0...nothing..

Out of order here !!!

10. BLACKDETH

BLACKDETH Member

I have to agree with Jen on this one.

Haven't encountered the problem as of yet, but I am hearing lots of complaints about this. It defies logic. Perhaps it would make more sense to prevent players from playing in GW before the 30 days are up. Fix this.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

A character and i believe came from hi5 bountying everything in sight it's lvl..... I can't slap for a clan member cause 30 day protection plan, wtf is this? Dumbest chit i've ever seen!

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

As to the subject bounties for gw's only can get them, our guild is not in gw's, so if i bounty someone in gw's, our guild won't have opportunity to claim the bounty, what a friggin joke!

13. LaScepter

Ok...i do have compassion for those hi5/VC players that were offered a move to Facebook/VC.....for they too have spent real money on the game.....and deserve something for their transfer....shoulda gave them their level along with their gold to be fair....then we wouldnt be complaining about the flood of wee ones we cant fight back in the guild wars !!!

14. I have encountered the same issue as LaScepter. I agree, no guild wars as long as 30 day protection is in place. If they choose to join a war guild protection is lifted.

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I agree, forwarding this on to a dev to look into ASAP!

16. BLACKDETH

BLACKDETH Member

Me, Jade, Jen and Karen agreeing on the same thing....WTF...Hell must have froze over. Dev's this tells you something when four people as different as the four of us can reach a consensus (typed this last word real slow so Jade would understand).

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I believe a dev pushed a fix for this last night.

If a player is in protection mode and chooses to join a Guild at war their protection will be removed. It will pick up the next time they log in.

18. polishpimp

This is a great fix...TY!

Just one thing....what if they never log out?

19. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sorry, should pick it up next time they are active, no login necessary.

20. polishpimp

Sweeeet...TY!