Inner circle information

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Shadowmaster, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if the money that goes to your inner circle is subtracted from you or if it just goes there without you losing money? I am a bounty hunter and so people constantly want to be in my inner circle but I don't know if I want to keep having all 13 spaces filled with people other than my buddies. Thanks in advance. Also, sorry if this is a silly question and the answer turns out to be incredibly obvious I just got back into playing two weeks ago after two years.

2. I think the Inner Circle money is generated based on what you earned. I don't think it's subtracted from you.

I'm a bounty hunter myself and I haven't really noticed myself losing money to my inner circle.

3. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Alright, great! Thank you.

4. From the help section...

Inner Circle

Reward your closest friends by adding them to your Inner Circle. Every time you win in Battle, Complete an Adventure or Claim a Bounty, your Inner Circle Chieftains receive a percentage of your earnings! If a Chieftain adds you to their Inner Circle, you will receive a percentage of their earnings. You must check back at least every 3 days or earnings will be lost.

5. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

So you think it does come from your $ and is not added? A definite answer on this from someone would be nice.

6. Sorry. I thought that WAS clear. LOL!

The money doesn't come from *your* coin but an amount is given to your IC based on the adventures, bounties, and battles that you do. For example, when you make 500,000 coins for winning a battle, *your* coin goes up 500,000 while your IC gets an amount, fabricated by the game, equaling .025% of that (I think - it's been a while since I figured out the exact ratio). Your IC doesn't get an hourly cut from your net profit, though.

It seems as if you're asking whether or not you "lose" coin or if they get a cut of whatever you make. You don't.

Hope that helps.

7. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Awesome! Thank you so much that's exactly the detailed answer I needed. Thank you, sir.