G'night

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ace, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Ace

Ace Member

You might have figured already that I'm barely logging in, but in case you didn't...

I'm done with ZS. Nothing wrong with Kano, they did a good job, but I got bored of the daily routine of burning energy and stamina, and hunting once in a while, to the point I'm realizing that it's been a week since my last log in. So, until I get bored of not-playing, you won't be seeing me.

Greetings everyone, and cheers for the good times we had together.

Patovica de Pelotero.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I hear ya....Like many others....Ive all but quit myself, no more $ or power leveling from this guy...its just gotten boring. I figure Ide just wait and see if they ever add anything that shakes things up a bit and includes players of all levels. Take care and hope to see ya around the forums.

3. Seems to be a trend. Sad that guild wars wasn't the 'fix' we all hung around for.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Aint that the truth.....I recently went back and read a few of the original posts on the GWs and all they were suggested to be and I had a hard time recognizing what they pushed out under the same name....lol Oh well....maybe in time.

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

Sorry to hear you've decided to move on from Zombie Slayer. If you feel the game is boring, are there any ideas you have on how we could improve the game experience for you or others? Please do post your ideas on our ideas board. We're pushing hard on getting those listened to and acted upon by engineering. We're making great progress at improving all of our games on a consistent, on going basis.

6. Ace

Ace Member

I don't think the game's badly made, but playing for over an year non-stop tires you. I don't know if I'll leave for good, but I know I'll be taking a long break.

7. I hear you, Ace. VC has pretty much run its course for me. It was a fun game for over two years. Now my days of power leveling and spending cash are over. I don't see the point. I've accomplished the goals I had for myself and there doesn't seem to be anything all that different or new coming down the pike. Too, the lack of parity in the game, the limits imposed on someone of my level have just gotten too restrictive and confining......as if we are being punished for doing well.....to the point that I've lost interest except to stay in touch with my friends, get my daily/war points in an hour or two of play and listing the heck out of the jerks I feel worthy of death. :)

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Good luck with whatever you take on next Ace.

9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Good for you Leo :)

I'll probably still see you about facebook (never really crossed paths in game anyway)
    if not...
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do next with your free time!

P.S I'll be punching your character regularly lol :D

10. Deltan

Deltan Member

What would make it something that you want to stay for and continue to enjoy? We read all the ideas coming in. If they get up-voted, maybe it'll be implemented!

11. lol, this is the second time you've asked that question, Deltan. It's nothing that Kano has done, he's simply bored. I'm hoping he's just taking a break as I'd like to see him come back someday, but I seriously doubt that there's anything Kano can do to make him change his mind.

As he said, he's been doing the same thing over and over again, day in and day out for quite some time. We all have. And for now, he's just done.

12. Hannibals Cannibals

Hannibals Cannibals New Member

I found joining back at TBH has been reinvigorating for my game.....list the high levels at YESS, that will bring some attention for you also. Happy times!