[VC] Counter Attacks

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Increase the maximum number of counter attacks that can be placed in Viking Clan, please.

I heard Zombie Slayer's maximum is 80, yet players can only be attacked 40 times. In Viking Clan, a player can be attacked 5,000 times in one day and can only place 40 counters at a time?

Also, I'd like to suggest that for situations where a player has attacked another player 100-500+ times in one day that the Stamina Cost be lowered from 2 to 1.

Keep it at 2 for the first 100-500 attacks, that's fine. Afterwards though, the Stamina cost should dip down to 1.

A player can burn through counters with one stamina attacks whereas we have to spend cash and two stamina points to replace counters.

2. Maler

Maler Member

another great idea that will probably be forgotten :(

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like the idea in its entirety....I would even take it a step further and say that counters should be unlimited. I personally dont have a use for them but I know lots of players do and I see them as a completely viable strategy and a great deterrent for those peskiest of rivals. I for one have never understood why they were ever limited especially when one considers their cost in both stam and gold. The only time they really ever become a viable option due to there expense is once a rival has been hounding u for sometime....so it seems right that u should be able to return the favor if your willing to pay the price

4. Stevie Mac

Stevie Mac Member

Ok firstly thanks Kul for moving this over - the reason why I suggested this in first place is with a series of concerted attacks on me by a certain player who shall remain nameless. There are many posts or issues regarding in-game bullying and this should seriously be given a re-think by Kano as the limit is woefully inadequate. Last count today was Attack History: 11478 attacks,19 axe slaps,15 counter attacks,1 bounty trap in 6 days. 40 counter attacks against someone like this is at best laughable.

That history btw has been added up up by me as logged into today to find the history reset. It was at roughly ten and a half k yesterday and the rest have been today.
    Imagine my delight when I found out that the gold required to place them was that of him having zero attacks against me - not happy at all to be honest........

I have no intention of leaving VC and from speaking to some high level players with a lot of game time I am getting the feedback that this amount of attacks from one player on another is most they have ever seen but counter attacks, with their limits atm are pretty much useless to me for now.

5. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

I agree that counters should be unlimited after all they only come into play when someone attacks you. I would go even further than Polishpimp and say that they should not be counted as an attack (for rival list purposes) as they are strictly defensive and normal defence does not place you on the Rivals list of someone who attacks you and loses.