[VC] Minimum Damage % on Boss Page.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Feb 22, 2012.

1. On the boss page, have an area for each boss that shows the amount of percentage towards the minimum damage needed for the rewards on each boss.

I.e. 100% where the white boxes are.

[​IMG]

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sounds good to me. It is a pain having to check each boss to see if you have done enough damage for the reward.

3. Maler

Maler Member

it's been already suggested. still, nothing happened so far :(

4. If I remember correctly, it was suggested by myself and another player once before but this was before the Idea forum was released, or it was posted in the wrong area.

I think it was Deltan that told the other person to post it in Ideas, so I planned to let the other player post it, but I hadn't seen it posted it yet. So I went ahead and posted it myself to see if we could get it accepted already.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

as you do the bosses you get a percentage telling you how far from the min you are, did you know that?? It is on the right , right above one of the attack buttons

6. Yes, I knew that.

What we're wanting is to see the percentage done to the boss on the boss page, because some of us can't do 100% damage right away and we're in 30+ boss battles a day.

In order to make sure we have 100% done on each boss, we have to click "View" on each individual boss. Which is just a hassle.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I wouldnt put it high on the priority list...but i do like the idea

8. Yeah, it doesn't have to be a priority though I can't see it taking that much time or resources to implement either.